Perricone MD Intensive Pore Treatment

What It Is:

Enlarged pores is a universal skin concern shared by oily or blemish prone skin types, as well as skin showing loss of firmness or sun damage. Untreated, enlarged pores can age one’s appearance and compromise skin health. Designed with a patented, state-of-the-art science, Intensive Pore Treatment takes a unique approach by tackling the causes of enlarged pores, rather than masking the symptoms and further aggravating the problem. Non-clogging or filling, oil free and silicone free, this treatment is proven effective and delivers superior results.

What It Does:

Dramatic and visible reduction in pore size.

Visibly firmer, tighter, more taut skin and softer, more refined skin texture.

Minimized appearance of blemishes and oil shine and remarkable improvement in skin health.

What To Expect

Due to the science and compounds used in our products the feel and scent may vary.

Texture: Liquid

Consistency: Lightweight

Scent: Fresh & Aromatic

Alpha Lipoic Acid:

One of nature's most powerful antioxidants, it refines skin's texture and treats fine lines, wrinkles and enlarged pores.

DMAE:

Provides ultimate firming benefits to skin beginning to lose elasticity; enhances facial contours and delivers a "lifted," tightened, and toned appearance to the skin; diminishes the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.

Water/Aqua, Thioctic Acid, Dimethyl MEA, Glycolic Acid, Isopropyl Palmitate, Tyrosine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Urea, Ceteareth-20, Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/VP Copolymer, Hydroxylated Lecithin, Fragrance/Parfum, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Betaine Salicylate, BHT, Zinc Gluconate, Magnesium Aspartate, Disodium EDTA, Pantethine, Zinc Sulfate, Allantoin, Bisabolol, Pyridoxine HCl, Mica, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Sorbic Acid, Silica, Copper Gluconate, Linalool, Limonene, Amyl Cinnamal, Butylphenyl Methylpropional,  Geraniol, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone

Application:

Dr. Perricone recommends beginning each day with proper and thorough skin cleansing. This is a critical step in the treatment of enlarged pores to ensure skin is purified of the residue that can magnify pores. For optimal results, Dr. Perricone recommends first smoothing Intensive Pore Minimizer all over face and following with Intensive Pore Treatment, both morning and evening.

How long does it take before results are noticeable? Can you use it along with your regular moisturizer?
I Want to know if this product does minimize your pores and how long does it normally take ?
Does this really help minimize pores?
Start your review of Perricone MD Intensive Pore Treatment!
How would you rate this product?
Everett, WA
Overall I'm super pleased with this product. The oil isn't greasy whatsoever. It says 2-3 drops will do the job, but I use way more (maybe 10?). Even though I've used quite a bit in just 6 days the bottle looks nearly untouched. It leaves a yellow/orange look to your face, so I usually put it on before bed. A little bit to dry spots during the daytime isn't too obvious, but that'll probably depend on your skin tone. Every morning I wake up and my skin feels INCREDIBLY soft and smoothed. I've struggled with intense acne for a good year or so now. I've easily invested a good couple hundred of dollars from high end to questionable companies. I love love love that this is animal friendly and so natural. I highly recommend this product and will continue to explore/ test this company's line of cosmetics. The one thing that aggravated me a bit was the fact I payed for one day shipping but it came in two days. Otherwise if you're questioning on wether or not to invest in this don't think about it too much. It's quality for it's price? AMAZING
This pore minimizer is the only thing I think I’ve used that works literally over night. I was amazed at how much smaller my pores looked the next day!! I use it at night in a cotton pad before all of my oils, serums and moisturizers 😊
Oddly enough, I love his product despite it not doing what it’s supposed to! I found my skin looking healthier and blemishes healing so quickly! Definitely pricey! Lucky for me I had been sent it to test out and I’m in love!
Muncie, IN
Pell City, AL
I began using this product with high hopes and expectations. It isnt something I would normally purchase because of the price, but having gotten it free from Influenster, I was eager to give it a try. However, after using it for only 3 days, I was terribly disappointed. My skin because so dry it literally cracked and began flaking off. I looked like I had a chemical burn. It felt that way, as well. My skin burned and ached. I looked like I had aged 10 years in 3 days. People even asked me what was wrong with my skin. It was humiliating. I immediately stopped using this product and the dryness began to clear up. I truly wanted this product to be great. It probably is for people who have oilier skin than me. But for me it was a nightmare.
Atlanta, GA
So if you can handle a lot of Perricone MD skincare and their strong scents, than you'll enjoy this. What you smell, is basically the natural scent of the ingredients, because they don't believe in masking with artificial scents. So I bought this and it's lovely price point (ahaha) because I had some serious pore problems going on my nose. This toner really smoothes out the skin, and helps minimize the pores, now it is skincare so it will take a bit of time for you to see a difference. Toner is definitely necessary in the skincare routine because it balances out your PH and helps with oil production. So if your wallet allows it, definitely give this a try.
Miami , FL
To be quite honest I personally think this product is great for someone struggling with large pores. Its the only product designed only for pores and I love it. Its very pricey in my opinion and it doesnt smell very nice. But the most important thing is that it does work. My pores are visibly smaller and my makeup looks so much better! Really recommend for anyone struggling with large pores its an investment but it is something that has worked for me!
San Antonio , TX
Amazing. Minimized pores I THINK because I used it alongside other pore minimizing products. If you don't have a set skincare routine, and are in your 20s, this brand is for you. They have a whole set of products for younger people so we can prevent aging and keep our skin healthy. Update: so this stuff is amazing. I put just this on to test on minimizing pores and it worked right away. Simply amazing.
This product is quite expensive. I saw it on a sale rack at Ulta one day I knew I had to try it. I've heard nothing but good things about Perricone MD products so I had to see for myself. I have oily skin and very large pores. After using this product for 30 days I could actually see that my pores were only a quarter of the size they were before I started using this. I had a before and after picture but it accidently got erased. I will continue to use this product for as long as they manufacture it.
Newark, DE
This is a nice toner and if you have that kinda money to spend on a toner I recommend it but I definitely wouldn't splurge on it again. It is definitely made for those with oily skin but can be used for those of us with combo skin as well, especially in the t-zone. I think that it does help with pore size but only if you have medium sized pores...if you have huge pores don't buy this hoping it's some kind of miracle. It's a very nice toner with DMAE, alpha lipoic acid, salicylic acid and minerals but it's also pretty expensive for what it is in my opinion.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Webster, TX
4 months ago
Perricone MD Intensive Pore Treatment Is this good for sensitive skin? I have larger pores and have always had blackheads and issues with sebaceous spots under the skin.