BY PERRICONE MD #5 in Skin Treatments

What It Is:

Enlarged pores is a universal skin concern shared by oily or blemish prone skin types, as well as skin showing loss of firmness or sun damage. Untreated, enlarged pores can age one’s appearance and compromise skin health. Designed with a patented, state-of-the-art science, Intensive Pore Treatment takes a unique approach by tackling the causes of enlarged pores, rather than masking the symptoms and further aggravating the problem. Non-clogging or filling, oil free and silicone free, this treatment is proven effective and delivers superior results.

What It Does:

Dramatic and visible reduction in pore size.

Visibly firmer, tighter, more taut skin and softer, more refined skin texture.

Minimized appearance of blemishes and oil shine and remarkable improvement in skin health.

What To Expect

Due to the science and compounds used in our products the feel and scent may vary.

Texture: Liquid

Consistency: Lightweight

Scent: Fresh & Aromatic

Alpha Lipoic Acid:

One of nature's most powerful antioxidants, it refines skin's texture and treats fine lines, wrinkles and enlarged pores.

DMAE:

Provides ultimate firming benefits to skin beginning to lose elasticity; enhances facial contours and delivers a "lifted," tightened, and toned appearance to the skin; diminishes the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.

Water/Aqua, Thioctic Acid, Dimethyl MEA, Glycolic Acid, Isopropyl Palmitate, Tyrosine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Urea, Ceteareth-20, Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/VP Copolymer, Hydroxylated Lecithin, Fragrance/Parfum, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Betaine Salicylate, BHT, Zinc Gluconate, Magnesium Aspartate, Disodium EDTA, Pantethine, Zinc Sulfate, Allantoin, Bisabolol, Pyridoxine HCl, Mica, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Sorbic Acid, Silica, Copper Gluconate, Linalool, Limonene, Amyl Cinnamal, Butylphenyl Methylpropional,  Geraniol, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone

Application:

Dr. Perricone recommends beginning each day with proper and thorough skin cleansing. This is a critical step in the treatment of enlarged pores to ensure skin is purified of the residue that can magnify pores. For optimal results, Dr. Perricone recommends first smoothing Intensive Pore Minimizer all over face and following with Intensive Pore Treatment, both morning and evening.

Mirvelyn Santos C.
Everett, WA
Overall I'm super pleased with this product. The oil isn't greasy whatsoever. It says 2-3 drops will do the job, but I use way more (maybe 10?). Even though I've used quite a bit in just 6 days the bottle looks nearly untouched. It leaves a yellow/orange look to your face, so I usually put it on before bed. A little bit to dry spots during the daytime isn't too obvious, but that'll probably depend on your skin tone. Every morning I wake up and my skin feels INCREDIBLY soft and smoothed. I've struggled with intense acne for a good year or so now. I've easily invested a good couple hundred of dollars from high end to questionable companies. I love love love that this is animal friendly and so natural. I highly recommend this product and will continue to explore/ test this company's line of cosmetics. The one thing that aggravated me a bit was the fact I payed for one day shipping but it came in two days. Otherwise if you're questioning on wether or not to invest in this don't think about it too much. It's quality for it's price? AMAZING
Kelli B.
Conway, AR
I have been using this product for 2 months an can honestly say the results are like no other. My family has been cursed with large pores and mine have shrunk by half there size at least I couldnt be more happy . I have spent a ton of money trying to find something and I knew this was good stuff aboout a week into getting it I could tell the pores were shrinking my face was smoother and all over complexion looked great! My mom and grandma have both started using it and are thrilled wwith the results I would recomend to anyone who has visible pores!
Kollina D.
Syracuse , NY
I’m just trying to get through my bottle of this so I can move on to something better. I was so let down by this as I do not see any results at all from it. I think if I’m using an acid toner, I expect more zing. This fizzled and the price point is not worth it for me.
Ali C.
This pore minimizer is the only thing I think I’ve used that works literally over night. I was amazed at how much smaller my pores looked the next day!! I use it at night in a cotton pad before all of my oils, serums and moisturizers 😊
Marina W.
W Bloomfield, MI
"Ok" product. packaging is very heavy and leads you to believe there is alot of product in the bottle. While it does seem to minimizer pores it seems to lock all the dirt inside them inside of drying it out. also be prepared to wait a tleast 10 minutes to put anything else on your face because it takes forever to dry.
Suzanne S.
West Chester, PA
I'm just not noticing the difference in the visibility of my pores from using this product. It does feel nice in my skin and helps to get off extra dirt and makeup left behind after cleansing
Alicia C.
I absolutely love this it makrs my skin feel soo good. I would recommend this to anyone man or woman whos just meeding an uph in your skin it makes it so healthier and glow and just great. Im not sure if my pores will stay minimized but i think the longer you usr this prod the better and longer it works but i will day that i definately noticed a difference and i live it. I recommend this for sure
Allie P.
Pocono Lake , PA
If you have large pores or are afraid you’ll get them, you absolutely need this toner. It’s gentle on the face and there’s a slight scent. I never had a toner actually work or do what it said. This has made such an improvement in the appearance of my pores. It’s just amazing. It’s expensive but with this you really do pay for what you get.
Grace H.
I always have big pore around my t-zone and more make up product get clugged in my pores. However, I first wash my face and then use a cotton pad to apply this onto my t-zone, this is definitely one of the best pore minimizer you can get, it is price but it is worth it!
Lili R.
Highwood
I love this product. Because I have oily skin, it causes my pores to build up excess oil especially on my nose. I use this product after I cleanse my face for a deep clean. I also noticed that the pores on my nose are not as enlarged as they use to be.
Suzie M.
Figured it was time to finally deal with one of my worst body issues..... black heads ( mostly on my nose ) ... i don't really understand how a Minimizer works.... does it clear out the blackheads THEN reduce the pore size to reduce the chance of getting them again ???  does it do Both those things ???
Gretchen S.
Davenport, IA
I've been reading tons of reviews on this before shelling out $60 - does this REALLY shrink the appearance of your pores? How much? Is it worth the price in your opinion? And since it does include alcohol, have you had any other changes to your skin since using this?
Monica K.
How does this work with oily skin?
Helene K.
Minneapolis, MN
How well does this control oil?
Kristen S.
Cumberland, MD
I've been looking for something to minimize my pores but have yet to find something that really works! My pores are huge and so far nothing has been able to really impress me! Is this product really worth the hype or is there a different product you recommend?