BY PERRICONE MD

A luxurious antioxidant-based cream designed to hydrate, smooth and repair dry, damaged skin, with Tocotrienols and Vitamin C Ester. This antioxidant powerhouse delivers an intense surge of soothing moisture nourishment to relieve dry, flaky skin. After the first application, skin feels smooth, velvety soft and the complexion is restored to a vibrant rosy glow. This cream's anti-aging properties work overtime to minimize the appearance of imperfections and wrinkles. It also acts as a great base, helping makeup glide on smoothly and evenly. Benefits Provides an intense surge of moisture. Nourishing, protecti see more...

Bri A.
Rocky Point, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this moisturizer! I am a hydration junkie! My skin is always so dry and parched, so I go looking for the best! I tried this as a sample from Sephora and loved it. It did not leave my skin oily or tacky, which is usually a huge con for moisturizer. It also works well underneath foundation!
Lainie S.
My friend gave me this product to try for the eczema on my face. While it didn't heal the eczema itself it definitely helped with the overall dryness of my skin. I would recommend it as a nightly cream for anyone looking for something light on the face before bed!
Sam E.
My stepmother told me about this brand and their moisturizer is amazing. It's really good at revitalizing the skin when you put it on however; it's on the lighter side of moisturizer. It is worth the price!
Rebecca S.
Holyoke, MA
I absolutely LOVE this moisturizer! The smell is incredible and I really feel as if my skin improved within the first three days. Incredibly moisturizing so I don't recommend for oily skin, but I do recommend for dry/combination
Tiffany G.
West Haven, CT
Beauty Junkie Expert
if you can get past the smell of this product /everything in their line smells like a rotten fish. But amazing products and the moisturizer definitely made my face feel amazing!
Osheryo D.
Sacramento , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Perfect amount of moisture. This cream made my dry skin feel hydrated. I wear it alone of under make up. I like that you always get a free gift when ordering.
Katy L.
100% recommend!!! I love it. It makes my skin looks so soft and smooth! It is a must have!!
Kimberly S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Can this be used under makeup?
kelsi b.
Sherwood, OR
How much is this? I checked the prices and it said something outrageous. I'm interested so I want to know how much it costs and if it's worth the money?