BY PERRICONE MD

What It Is:

Perfect for sensitive or stressed skin that's dry, dull or damaged, this velvety-rich cream helps to soften the appearance of wrinkles for firmer, more supple skin while improving the skin’s natural barrier. This moisturizer leaves skin feeling soft and smooth, making it a perfect primer for makeup application.

Formulated with Dr. Perricone’s patented Olive Polyphenols, this moisturizer conditions and comforts the skin. Hypoallergenic, non-comedogenic, free of parabens, phthalates, fragrance, petroleum, synthetic dyes and mineral oil. Gentle enough to be used post-cosmetic procedure.

What It Does:

Delivers essential moisture with a velvety-rich texture perfectly suitable for dry, sensitive skin.

Helps to improve the appearance of firmness and tone.

Hypoallergenic, non-comedogenic and dermatologist-tested.

What To Expect

Due to the science and compounds used in our products the feel and scent may vary.

Texture: Cream

Consistency: Velvety-rich

Scent: Fragrance-free

Neuropeptides:

Highly sophisticated proprietary technology that activates surface renewal to address problems of more mature skin.

Olive Polyphenols:

Rare extracts of Hydroxytyrosol from the olive fruit and Oleuropein from the olive leaf combine to make ideal anti-aging therapies for sensitive skin. Free of fragrance, parabens, phthalates, sulfates, mineral oil, petroleum and synthetic dyes.

Water/Aqua, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, PEG-8 Dimethicone, Glycerin, Dimethicone, Acacia Decurrens/Jojoba/Sunflower Seed Wax/Polyglyceryl-3 Esters, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Ethoxydiglycol, Squalane, Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/VP Copolymer, PEG-75 Stearate, Benzyl Alcohol, Panthenol, Ectoin, Tribehenin, Ceteth-20, Steareth-20, Butylene Glycol, Phospholipids, Hydrolyzed Sericin, Allantoin, Xanthan Gum, Olea Europaea (Olive) Leaf Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Stearyl Glycyrrhetinate, Dehydroacetic Acid, Ceramide 2, PEG-10 Rapeseed Sterol, Elaeis Guineensis (Palm) Oil, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Extract, Tocotrienols, Arginine, Tocopherol, Phosphatidylcholine, Palmitoyl Oligopeptide12% (Olea europaea, Organic Olive Juice Extract)

Application:

Dr. Perricone recommends applying to face and neck in gentle circular motions in the morning and evening. To achieve optimal results, first use your Perricone MD treatment and follow with Nourishing Moisturizer.

Perricone MD Hypoallergenic Nourishing Moisturizer
  • "My holy grail moisturizer!!! I have very sensitive skin, acne prone and combination. So I have to becareful what I use. This is seriously perfect. Gives me smooth, ready for make up skin. It is expensive but worth EVERY penny!" in 4 reviews
Alexis P.
South Hadley, MA
PerriconeMD has really raised the bar with this Nourishing Moisturizer! It’s Hypoallergenic so it’s a great fit for severely dry or stressed skin, but it’s certainly not limited to those categories. For instance, as far as skin type goes, mine is ‘normal’ and it’s by far my favorite moisturizer of all time!!
Once I applied this product to my face I instantly felt the difference in how soft and smooth my skin was and the benefits don’t stop there...to give an accurate review I used it for at least two weeks before giving my opinion. Within that time I’ve seen impeccable results with fine lines disappearing, discoloration diffused, the softness (Oh my!!), and all in all, my skin looks and feels FABULOUS.
The formula, packed with mega effective ingredients, creates a velvety cream that delightfully sinks into your skin leaving it so magically soft it’s difficult to keep your hands off!! It’s also 110% non-greasy. I can’t say enough about this product, I absolutely LOVE it. I very recently turned 41 years old and this product has renewed my skin in a short amount of time. I’m really looking forward to the improvements I’ll see after long term use, only good things are to come!!
Meredith C.
Berkley, MI
I received this product complimentary for testing purposes in exchange for my personal opinionI received the new Nourishing Moisturizer from Influenster a few weeks ago and I’ve been using it religiously to really see what the potential benefits are. First off, I really like the fact that it is sulfate and paravento free along with zero synthetic fragrances and dyes. I can’t stand when a product is saturated with a fragrance. It is very lightweight and doesn’t feel heavy on the skin in the summer months. I do have combo skin part of the year but then becomes extra dry in the winters. I find that it was hydrating to the areas I really needed but not greasy in the areas where I don’t need as much moisture. I haven’t seen results in repairing the skin quite yet - but that would come after several months of using. The packing is great. I don’t know if I can justify the price. I’m ok with spending a little more money on skin treatments, but spending this much on a moisturizer would be a little tough. Bottom line: it is a nice moisturizer but the price point of $69 is a little steep for me. If you are an avid Perricone user, then this might work better as a system. I have not tried any other Perricone products so I can see how my results might not be the same. I would love to give this line a full chance someday! I received this product complimentary from Perricone MD and Influenster in exchange for my personal opinions and review.
Hilary W.
Havana, IL
This moisturizer is perfection! I’m constantly searching for a moisturizer that hydrates my dry cheek areas without making my t-zone more oily than it already is. THIS is the stuff! It actually almost balances my skin out. I love how well it makes my foundation lay on my skin! I’ve been using it right before I apply my makeup and skipping my primer altogether. No primer is needed with this product! It’s non-irritating and has no heavy scent.
I received this complimentary for testing purposes, but this will be an item I’m sure to purchase in the future!
Katie G.
Pottstown, PA
I have noticed a huge difference in my skin since using this moisturizer. I’ve tried others in the past and nothing comes close to them like Perricone MD. As soon as I rub it in my skin, I can feel my face getting firmer. It doesn’t leave a greasy feeling either. It only takes a small amount. I found my new favorite. I will purchase this again when I run out.
Jennifer  G.
Love, love, love this moisturizer. I have extremely dry skin and until trying this moisturizer I had never found anything that helped. This moisturizer has become a holy grail product for me. I was skeptical when I first tried it, but after several weeks of use my dry patches are gone and I almost have normal skin. Usually by the evening my face would be dry no matter what moisturizer I used but this is different. When I take my makeup off at night my skin is still hydrated, something I'm definitely not used to happening.
Joy B.
San Antonio, TX
This moisturizer is very thick so I don’t recommend daytime use under makeup. I had an allergic reaction to a non-related product which caused parts of my face to become extremely dry. I used this and feel it did help rehydrate my skin fairly quickly. I would rate it higher but it smells horrible. I do understand it’s because it has more natural ingredients and that is wonderful if you can tolerate it. I put it on right before bed so it was minimally bothersome. I received this product complimentary for my honest review.
Kristiana B.
Eunice, LA
I received this product to review from influester.

I’ve had this product for about 4 months. My skin is combo on the drier side. It soaks into my skin very quick and does not leave a film or oily feel to it. My skin looks younger, hydrated, and overall healthy. It is very pricey at about $70 a jar! It helps with my concealer not to crease under my eyes. I would recommend it if your looking for a high end moisturizer.
Casey J.
Salina, KS
I really like this moisturizer. In fact I put it on this morning and its 100 degree weather. Normally I'd be extremely oily by now but I'm surprisingly not. My skin feels really good. I'd give 5 stars but I really dont prefer things in jars. However I might be able to get past that if this product stays working like it has today. @influenster @sephora @perriconemd #complimentary #contest #voxbox #mybeautyrewards #gotitfree Perricone MD Hypoallergenic Nourishing Moisturizer
Grace B.
My skin is very dry during fall and winter and I always look for good moisturizer that will protect my skin and not too greasy. When I opened the moisturizer, I thought it would be too thick and greasy. However, when I put it on my face, it felt not greasy and easily absorbed. When I wake up in the morning, my face feels moisturized. That’s what I look for a good moisturizer and Perricone MD Hydroallergenic Nourishing Moisturizer can do that.
I received this product as a free sample from Influenster for my honest review.
K F.
Wall
This super hydrating moisturizer is perfect for dry sensitive skin. If you have redness, rosacea or just really dry skin this is the product for you! Perricone does it again...This moisturizer with olive polyphenols absorbs into the skin immediately leaving no residue on the surface. It’s a perfect moisturizer before make up application.
Kristiana B.
Eunice, LA
Anyone have a good dupe for this?
Stephanie G.
If you use this morning and night, how long would you say it lasts generally?