BY PERRICONE MD

What It Is:

Perfect for sensitive or stressed skin that's dry, dull or damaged, this velvety-rich cream helps to soften the appearance of wrinkles for firmer, more supple skin while improving the skin’s natural barrier. This moisturizer leaves skin feeling soft and smooth, making it a perfect primer for makeup application.

Formulated with Dr. Perricone’s patented Olive Polyphenols, this moisturizer conditions and comforts the skin. Hypoallergenic, non-comedogenic, free of parabens, phthalates, fragrance, petroleum, synthetic dyes and mineral oil. Gentle enough to be used post-cosmetic procedure.

What It Does:

Delivers essential moisture with a velvety-rich texture perfectly suitable for dry, sensitive skin.

Helps to improve the appearance of firmness and tone.

Hypoallergenic, non-comedogenic and dermatologist-tested.

What To Expect

Due to the science and compounds used in our products the feel and scent may vary.

Texture: Cream

Consistency: Velvety-rich

Scent: Fragrance-free

Neuropeptides:

Highly sophisticated proprietary technology that activates surface renewal to address problems of more mature skin.

Olive Polyphenols:

Rare extracts of Hydroxytyrosol from the olive fruit and Oleuropein from the olive leaf combine to make ideal anti-aging therapies for sensitive skin. Free of fragrance, parabens, phthalates, sulfates, mineral oil, petroleum and synthetic dyes.

Water/Aqua, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, PEG-8 Dimethicone, Glycerin, Dimethicone, Acacia Decurrens/Jojoba/Sunflower Seed Wax/Polyglyceryl-3 Esters, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Ethoxydiglycol, Squalane, Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/VP Copolymer, PEG-75 Stearate, Benzyl Alcohol, Panthenol, Ectoin, Tribehenin, Ceteth-20, Steareth-20, Butylene Glycol, Phospholipids, Hydrolyzed Sericin, Allantoin, Xanthan Gum, Olea Europaea (Olive) Leaf Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Stearyl Glycyrrhetinate, Dehydroacetic Acid, Ceramide 2, PEG-10 Rapeseed Sterol, Elaeis Guineensis (Palm) Oil, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Extract, Tocotrienols, Arginine, Tocopherol, Phosphatidylcholine, Palmitoyl Oligopeptide12% (Olea europaea, Organic Olive Juice Extract)

Application:

Dr. Perricone recommends applying to face and neck in gentle circular motions in the morning and evening. To achieve optimal results, first use your Perricone MD treatment and follow with Nourishing Moisturizer.

Buy on Sephora*
  • "My holy grail moisturizer!!! I have very sensitive skin, acne prone and combination. So I have to becareful what I use. This is seriously perfect. Gives me smooth, ready for make up skin. It is expensive but worth EVERY penny!" in 4 reviews
Marlena T.
Oxford, MA
Feels nice on the skin in general, but there is a huge problem- read the ingredients list-- there are many ingredients that are good for the skin-- but the highest ingredient is a preservative-- for a product that costs $80 that should not be the case.
Brandy H.
I have super dry, flaming, and sensitive skin. This product definitely didn't make me break out in a rash like most products do, but it also didn't clear up my dry skin. It also has no scent which is good for sensitive skin, however I like some sort of scent on just about everything I use. This product would be perfect for someone who has sensitive skin but neither oily or dry.
Alisa P.
Vancouver , WA
This is my holy grail moisturizer. The price tag for is worth it for me because it's difficult to find a moisturizer that feels so great on your skin and doesn't contain a bunch of chemicals/fragrances/etc. Great for sensitive and acne prone skin!
vannahpha r.
Portland , OR
Care B.
I love this moisturizer because it works amazing for a morning to afternoon moisturizer as someone with normal combination skin I find that it hydrates so well. But under huge amounts of humidity it doesn't :/
Jennifer R.
I love this stuff! A bit pricey, but lasts a long time and makes my skin feel so soft! I love how my skin glows with this product!
Jackie M.
Elkton, MD
Love this moisturizer, it sinks into my skin very quickly and sits well under makeup. The only down side is the price tag.
Veronica G.
London, London
An amazing rich moisturiser, perfect even for more sensitive skin. It’s lightweight and hydrating at the same time! Absolutely loved it
Stephanie G.
If you use this morning and night, how long would you say it lasts generally?