Perricone MD Hypoallergenic Gentle Cleanser uploaded by Jazz S.

BY PERRICONE MD

Primary Concerns : A mild, non-detergent cleanser that is safe and effective for sensitive skin. Gentle enough for post-cosmetic procedure. Solution : Gentle Cleanser, a unique daily cleanser formulated with the therapeutic benefits of Olive Polyphenols. Leaves skin feeling soft, refreshed and residue-free. Features & Benefits : Olive Polyphenols, specifically, rare extracts of Hydroxytyrosol from the olive fruit and Oleuropein from the olive leaf - make ideal therapies for even the most sensitive skin; non-drying & non-irritating. Green Tea Extract selected for its soothing, non-irritating qualitites. Free of stripping, drying, and irritating sulfates. How is it Different? Effectively eliminates dirt, oil and make-up without stripping skin of its natural oils. Never leaves skin feeling dry. see more...

Buy on Sephora*
Alex O.
Alex O.
Secaucus, NJ
This stuff is so good! I always feel so clean and what's nice is that even guys can use it, it's not a super girly product so everyone shares it at my beach house because it actually works and the men aren't embarrassed to use it!
Stacy C.
Stacy C.
Macungie, Pa
I bought this when I had a lot of breakouts from allergies. This was so soft and gentle on my face. I paired it with the blue plasma and saw results. Very very pricey. Unfortunately, my face got used to the product and didn't work as effective on my face during 2nd month of using it. So I switched brands but if I get any allergic reactions I use this temporary
Ann-Marie L.
Ann-Marie L.
Phoenix, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is great for super sensitive skin. The only thing I'm not crazy about is the smell. Other than that it really does what it's intended
Agnieszka L.
Agnieszka L.
Glendale, NY
My skin is dry and sensitive. I tried so many cleansers but most of them either dried me out or made me break out. This one is different! Maybe its not moisturizing but its not drying either, and it doesn't break me out. Another great things is that it removes even waterproof make up easily! Love it!
Michelle F.
Michelle F.
STILLWATER
I have atopic dermatitis and my doc suggests this brand when my face is dashed out. It cleans well without the harshness.
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
Completely erases my makeup from the day and leaves my skin feeling smooth and not right.
kim W.
kim W.
Brigantine, NJ
I am not a fan of this. It made me break out and I found my skin to be oily. I think there are better products out there, plus the price is steep!