Perricone MD Hypoallergenic Gentle Cleanser uploaded by Tong O.Perricone MD Hypoallergenic Gentle Cleanser uploaded by Jazz S.

BY PERRICONE MD

What It Is:

Formulated with Dr. Perricone’s patented Olive Polyphenols, this gentle, daily cleanser leaves skin soft, refreshed, hydrated and free of residue by eliminating dirt, oil, and makeup and never stripping skin of its natural oils. Hypoallergenic, non-irritating and safe for sensitive skin.

What It Does:

Ideal for sensitive skin.

Refreshes, smoothes and comforts the skin.

Hypoallergenic, non-comedogenic and dermatologist-tested.

What To Expect

Due to the science and compounds used in our products the feel and scent may vary.

Texture: Gel Cleanser

Consistency: Lightweight

Scent: Fragrance Free

Olive Polyphenols:

Rare extracts of Hydroxytyrosol from the olive fruit and Oleuropein from the olive leaf combine to make ideal anti-aging therapies for sensitive skin. Free of fragrance, parabens, phthalates, sulfates, mineral oil, petroleum and synthetic dyes.

Water/Aqua, Lauryl Glucoside, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate, PPG-2 Hydroxyethyl Coco/Isostearamide , Glycerin, Benzyl Alcohol, Polyquaternium-10, Citric Acid, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Butylene Glycol, Dehydroacetic Acid, Disodium EDTA, Camellia Oleifera Leaf Extract, Olea Europaea (Olive) Leaf Extract, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Extract, Phenoxyethanol, Chlorophyllin-Copper Complex12% (Olea europaea, Organic Olive Juice Extract)

Application:

Dr. Perricone recommends gently massaging onto damp skin. Rinse with warm water. Use morning and evening. Complete your regimen with a Perricone MD treatment, followed by a moisturizer.

Macy W.
For sensitive skin, this is my favorite facial cleanser. Removes makeup and does not irritate my skin. A very small detail, but the pump is a selling point. It makes life easier. Perricone MD products are a little on the pricey side but they are worth every penny.
selenaღ P.
Jacksonville
This is the only cleaner that works for my skin. My skin is highly sensitive and prone to redness. This cleanser works wonders!

It cleanses but doesn’t leave my face dry. It also removes makeup including my waterproof mascara.

The packaging is sturdy and I love that you can lock the top for when you travel.
Tong O.
Staten Island, NY
This is my PM second cleanser. It is gentle, no fragrance, parabens, sulfates, mineral oil and dyes. The pump of the bottle has a very good design that it pumps all out, not like the other products usually leave 1% of the product in the bottle.
Kelsey B.
Goodland, IN
The Perricone Hypoallergenic Cleaner is awesome! I bought countless bottles of this cleanser! I love this product because it is so gentle , but not harsh & would remove all of my makeup! The cleanser is a foaming cleanser & I love that! The packaging is pure perfection, the green glass jar feels so luxurious & keeps your product safe!
Stacy C.
Macungie, Pa
I bought this when I had a lot of breakouts from allergies. This was so soft and gentle on my face. I paired it with the blue plasma and saw results. Very very pricey. Unfortunately, my face got used to the product and didn't work as effective on my face during 2nd month of using it. So I switched brands but if I get any allergic reactions I use this temporary
Kimberly B.
Royalton, IL
This product is super gentle on the skin! The packaging is also very cute and can fit easily on a sink or in a medicine cabinet. The product smells really good and fresh when it gets applied to the skin. It is my favorite product to use before I go to bed and in the morning!
Agnieszka L.
Glendale, NY
My skin is dry and sensitive. I tried so many cleansers but most of them either dried me out or made me break out. This one is different! Maybe its not moisturizing but its not drying either, and it doesn't break me out. Another great things is that it removes even waterproof make up easily! Love it!
Alex O.
Secaucus, NJ
This stuff is so good! I always feel so clean and what's nice is that even guys can use it, it's not a super girly product so everyone shares it at my beach house because it actually works and the men aren't embarrassed to use it!
Crosby C.
Cleveland, OH
Love love love this product! I've had acne problems since high school and I couldn't find a good cleanser until I came across this. It's worth the price. It's a good amount for the value, and you only need one small pea size amount for cleansing. Lasts a long time!
Tabitha A.
Like this, but felt as if it was too expensive. Worked great with my sensitive skin, but I have found cheaper products that worked with my skin also.