BY PERRICONE MD

What It Is:

Formulated with Dr. Perricone’s patented Olive Polyphenols, this gentle, daily cleanser leaves skin soft, refreshed, hydrated and free of residue by eliminating dirt, oil, and makeup and never stripping skin of its natural oils. Hypoallergenic, non-irritating and safe for sensitive skin.

What It Does:

Ideal for sensitive skin.

Refreshes, smoothes and comforts the skin.

Hypoallergenic, non-comedogenic and dermatologist-tested.

What To Expect

Due to the science and compounds used in our products the feel and scent may vary.

Texture: Gel Cleanser

Consistency: Lightweight

Scent: Fragrance Free

Olive Polyphenols:

Rare extracts of Hydroxytyrosol from the olive fruit and Oleuropein from the olive leaf combine to make ideal anti-aging therapies for sensitive skin. Free of fragrance, parabens, phthalates, sulfates, mineral oil, petroleum and synthetic dyes.

Water/Aqua, Lauryl Glucoside, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate, PPG-2 Hydroxyethyl Coco/Isostearamide , Glycerin, Benzyl Alcohol, Polyquaternium-10, Citric Acid, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Butylene Glycol, Dehydroacetic Acid, Disodium EDTA, Camellia Oleifera Leaf Extract, Olea Europaea (Olive) Leaf Extract, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Extract, Phenoxyethanol, Chlorophyllin-Copper Complex12% (Olea europaea, Organic Olive Juice Extract)

Application:

Dr. Perricone recommends gently massaging onto damp skin. Rinse with warm water. Use morning and evening. Complete your regimen with a Perricone MD treatment, followed by a moisturizer.

Perricone MD Hypoallergenic Gentle Cleanser
  • "My skin is dry and sensitive. I tried so many cleansers but most of them either dried me out or made me break out. This one is different! Maybe its not moisturizing but its not drying either, and it doesn't break me out. Another great things is that it removes even waterproof make up easily! Love it!" in 10 reviews
Galatea S.
Lake Oswego, OR
I really wanted to give this cleanser but it didn't really measure up to expectations. It doesn't actually remove make-up at all, it sorta cleaned my skin but ultimately left my skin dry at the end. It doesn't even fully remove first step oil cleanser I used to experiment on the strength of the cleanser. The glass packaging is gorgeous and darker in person than in the picture on the website. I received a complimentary product via Influenster for review.
Macy W.
For sensitive skin, this is my favorite facial cleanser. Removes makeup and does not irritate my skin. A very small detail, but the pump is a selling point. It makes life easier. Perricone MD products are a little on the pricey side but they are worth every penny.
Celia T.
Bastrop Tx
Estoy encantada con este producto. Lo estoy usando durante la ducha y lo que me encanta es que no deja tirante mi piel. Yo tengo piel seca y después de usarlo mi piel queda con un brillo saludable, mi piel la puedo sentir suave para nada acartonada. También me gusta que entre sus ingredientes está el Té verde y la vitamina E que son muy beneficioso para mí piel. null
Therese D.
Vallejo, CA
I got this to try as a sample. But I will definitely be purchasing it from here on out. My skin is normally left very dry and irritated from most face washes. I mean, Ive tried them all from prescription to non-prescription. But this wash is so gentle that it does wonders. My skin is left feeling very moisturized yet clean. My pores have shrunk and my complexion has cleared up. I will definitely be using only this product from here on out for my face washing needs!
Sarah W.
Las Vegas , NV
Love the gel based formula! A smooth gentle cleanser that doesn’t irritate my sensitive skin in the least. No over powering scents either. Love the glass bottle. I would recommend to anyone looking for a gentle every day cleanser. Disclosure: I received this product for free but I will continue to use it and explore their other products.
Anna L.
I received this product complimentary for testing purposes. However, I will definitely be repurchasing. My skin is dry and sensitive and this cleanser is non-irritating and leaves my skin feeling soft and healthy. I also love the packaging. They include a pump, which is really nice. You have to be super careful with glass if you use it in the shower, though!
lisette G.
Waterbury
I am completely in love it leaves my skin feeling so soft and hydrated it amazes me everytime I use the gentle cleanser in the morning and then also at night to wash away all the sweat, dirt and makeup I have fewer blemishes and my husband e an said my skin is glowing everyday ❤
Michele S.
Cheswick, PA
I got perricone Md hypoallergenic gentle face cleanser from influenster to test and review. My face is really sensitive and usually either drys out of breaks out from face cleanser. I liked this cleanser. My face did not dry out or breakout. After using my face feels clean.
Lauren B.
Hatboro, PA
A rep from Sephora recommended this to me when I told her how I get hormonal acne but have have extremely sensitive combination skin. I purchased this and gave it a go and was pleasantly surprised at how it cleansed the skin without making my skin feel stripped and tight after using it. It helps control my oil and my dry patches too!
Nikki R.
Largo, FL
All I have to say is wow!!! I mean wow!!! My face is so soft and smooth. As I get older, its hard to find good products that either don't dry out your face or make your face oily plus are filled with tons of chemicals that I would rather not use on my face! This product is made with natural ingredients and I definitely reccomend!!!!
Brandy U.
Paragould, AR
What do y'all think of this product? Good and bad both! Perricone MD Hypoallergenic Gentle Cleanser

Amazon