Perricone MD Hypoallergenic Firming Eye Cream uploaded by Candace B.

BY PERRICONE MD

Primary Concerns : Fine lines, loss of firmness, visibly crow s feet, dryness and dark circles; an eye cream gentle enough to be used post-cosmetic procedure. Solution : Firming Eye Cream, a multi-tasking eye treatment and cream in one formulated with the therapeutic benefits of Olive Polyphenols. Ideal for sensitive and dry skin. Features & Benefits : Olive Polyphenols, specifically, rare extracts of Hydroxytyrosol from the olive fruit and Oleuropein from the olive leaf - make ideal therapies for sensitive skin. Four proprietary Neuropepti. see more...

• I have seen the reviews by people in their 20s.but is it as helpf...2 Answers
Briana R.
Toluca Lake, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
It’s so thick! Which is what I want/need. It goes on smooth and soft and it does its job! The Pericone rep suggested wearing this in at night and in the winter, when our skin is especially dry. It’s my new go-to!
Madelyn F.
Homewood, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've only been using this for about a week, but I'm already in love. I have VERY sensitive skin, and most eye creams either do nothing for me, burn my eyes, or dry out the delicate skin in that area. This cream, however, is WONDERFUL. The texture is creamy yet not too thick, and it absorbs quickly and layers well under concealer. Best of all, it causes NO irritation and actually helps with my dryness! I've also noticed that my dark circles are fading, which was an unexpected (yet pleasant) surprise.
Hailley W.
Newaygo, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I just ran out of this eye cream and I'm so sad! It is on the pricey end of skincare but it literally lasts forever! I'm also a firm believer in you get what you pay for. I have sensitive skin and I never had an issue with this!
Patricia S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This eye cream is one of my favorites that I have ever tried before. I am very allergic and my face is very sensitive to a lot of products. Since it is hypoallergenic I decided to give it a try and I keep going back to buy it
Sarah O.
Coral Gables, FL
This is one of my favorite eye creams. Unfortunately I don't buy it all the time because it's very expensive. But I really love how smooth it makes my skin. Highly recommend it.
Sara N.
La Canada, CA
Perricone makes such great products for sensitive skin! I have very sensitive/dry skin, and I have yet to use a product of theirs that hasn't done something beneficial for my skin. This works well to de-puff the under eyes with no irritation.
Ally T.
Daphne, AL
Review for: Perricone MD Hypoallergenic Firming Eye Cream 0.5 oz
I truly saw a difference after using just half the jar. I definitely plan on purchasing again since its actually a working product. No fluff, no fillers. It's concentrated and gets the job done.
Lexis B.
Janesville, WI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Tried a gratis sample couple months back. Seemed to work okay, but I saw no serious difference compared to other eye products I've used. Also don't find the smell pleasant.
Mallory H.
Dozier, AL
Review for: Perricone MD Hypoallergenic Firming Eye Cream 0.5 oz
This is such a great product! I have used the whole jar and the lines seemed to have disappeared. I typically apply it at night. I will definitely buy this again!
Cara B.
Richmond, TX
This product was so expensive and did nothing for me I was so unimpressed. But that reviews doesn't go against the brand
Fatima N.
I have seen the reviews by people in their 20s.but is it as helpful in 40s?