Perricone Md Hypoallergenic Cbd Sensitive Skin Therapy Soothing & Hydrating Eye Cream, 05-oz

Formulated with 99% pure cannabidiol (Cbd) isolate, this deeply soothing and nourishing eye cream absorbs instantly to provide essential hydration to the delicate skin around the eyes.

Does this help with dry skin around the eyes due to allergies ?
Start your review of Perricone Md Hypoallergenic Cbd Sensitive Skin Therapy Soothing & Hydrating Eye Cream, 0.5-oz.!
How would you rate this product?
Adriana V.
Racine, WI
Perricone Md Hypoallergenic Cbd Sensitive Skin Therapy Soothing & Hydrating Eye Cream, 0.5-oz. uploaded by Adriana V.
Wow! I was skeptical but this stuff feels like it’s making a difference within minutes of applying it. It feels and appears to plump up the skin surround the eyes. This, if you are someone like me who has deep sunken-ish eye sockets as well as genetically inherited dark circles, this stuff may help. Personally I liked the feeling it gave so much, I plan on looking into if they had a facial moisturizer for daily usage on sensitive skin. Two Thumbs Up!
Katie P.
Fayetteville , AR
Perricone Md Hypoallergenic Cbd Sensitive Skin Therapy Soothing & Hydrating Eye Cream, 0.5-oz. uploaded by Katie P.
This was so hydrating! Typically I need that, just not in the middle of the summer. After a few uses I had a small break out, so i set this one aside. It will be perfect for my dry winter skin, so I’ll probably write another review then.
Monique A.
Austin, TX
Perricone Md Hypoallergenic Cbd Sensitive Skin Therapy Soothing & Hydrating Eye Cream, 0.5-oz. uploaded by Monique A.
[product:perricone-md-hypoallergenic-cbd-sensitive-skin-therapy-soothing-&-hydrating-eye-cream-05-oz] This was my first time trying anything with CBD, specifically for the calming and sensitive skin. The packaging is a nice dark glass jar and the label is very descriptive being a CBD moisturizer, calming, sensitive skin and hypoallergenic. I not only have super sensitive skin and tend to break out easily with so many other moisturizers, but also have dry skin. My initial reaction when I tried this was there was a extremely light scent almost like a plant, but that it diminishes once applied to your face. The cream felt a little heavy when applied, but then my skin absorbs without leaving and greasy residue. I continue to use the product for an entire month and noticed my skin was not red or oily like so many products have done to my skin and the moisture is lasting all day. It also reduced my puffiness and lines under my eyes, making my look smoother and more youthful. I am believer and a new buyer! Look at the picture I attached...I am 48 years old.
Melissa W.
Columbus, OH
Perricone Md Hypoallergenic Cbd Sensitive Skin Therapy Soothing & Hydrating Eye Cream, 0.5-oz. uploaded by Melissa W.
This eye cream is so nice! The soothing and hydrating eye cream is a ritual now! I am going to be so upset when I run out! I got this for free from Influenster and have fallen in love. It reduces my dark circles and fine lines. I love this product
Johanna C.
Perricone Md Hypoallergenic Cbd Sensitive Skin Therapy Soothing & Hydrating Eye Cream, 0.5-oz. uploaded by Johanna C.
I love this product I used it for a week and I love it .. there is no harsh smell and it is not greasy or sticky I feel like it has helped under my eyes I just love it