BY PERRICONE MD

Valerie A.
New Jersey
I thought this mask was great! It’s very pricey but definitely made my skin more bursaries and made my pores appear smaller. I only got a small bottle as a gift, but i would purchase again when i had the funds!
Kate R.
Bronx
Composed of three Dr. Perricone signature technologies, it helps to deeply hydrate skin, while improving skin texture and reducing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles is stunning good as for me work amazing good and I can’t say nothing wrong is worth every dollar
Carrie B.
Brooksville, FL
Love love love dr Perricone. From the daily moisturizers to the eye creams to the makeup and even the fish oil pills I’ve taken. I always see and feel results from anything from this brand. It can be pricey but invest in your face, it’s the first thing people see (and shoes) lol.
Ashley H.
This moisturizing mask is great for a skin reset. I'm a first time user and it makes my skin soft and supple after using. I don't like jars because it opens ways for contamination. You can purchase this at Sephora. I would recommend to someone with dry skin
Kristina M.
Princeton
I love everything about this mask. It is so smooth goes on well and doesn't take much. I am a repeat user with this one. It is so gentle and feels great. It is a little pricey but it last for a very long time. I love the soft floral smell to. This will for sure stay in my beauty routine.
Tiffany F.
I love Perricone MD in general. I own a few products from Perricone MD. I like to use this Hydrating Nutrient Mask in the winter months as my skin is drier. It feels great on the skin and works wonders!
Alyssa S.
Royersford , PA
I got this as a sample. I have pretty dry skin especially once the heat kicks on, this stuff is so great for my dry skin, but it's a really light weight texture. Also a great scent to it.
Nicole E.
Carlsbad, CA
I used this mask during the winter when my skin tends to be a lot more dry. It's so amazing! My skin and acne even seemed to improve. Perricone MD is worth the money!
LANI B.
Eugene, OR
This sounds like fun to try especially since it is a hydrating mask and not a drying one. I haven't checked it out on-line, but it looks pricey. Depends on how many "masks" you get.
Hannah D.
Hutchinson, MN
First off it is very expensive but totally worth it. It is perfect for winter when u have really dry skin. I use it at night and then in the morning my skin is hydrated and healthy for my makeup.