Perricone MD Hydrating Cloud Cream

by Perricone MD

What It Is This ultra-lightweight, fragrance-free, hyaluronic acid face cream glides onto skin and absorbs instantly to deliver powerful hydration and protection against environmental aggressors. Formulated with our proprietary H2 Energy ComplexTM, this lightweight moisturizer quickly revives tired-looking skin with an antioxidant-rich mineral complex that nourishes and energizes. DMAE helps visibly lift sagging skin while hyaluronic acid provides essential hydration. This gentle, soothing formula helps visibly brighten and smooth skin texture while reducing redness for a refreshed, radiant-looking complexion. What It Does Delivers immediate, intense 24 hour hydration. Leaves skin looking and feeling energized and renewed. Fragrance-free, gentle and lightweight formula. What To Expect Texture Airy, Cloud-Like Cream Consistency Lightweight and Refreshing Scent Unscented, Fragrance-Free Consumer Results 98% agreed skin felt hydrated and rapidly refreshed. 98% agreed skin felt moisturized

[product:perricone-md-h2-elemental-energy-hydrating-cloud-cream-76] They have this now at Costco for $24.95.
Does it help you guys with redness?
I want to try this soo bad! Has anyone actually seen any results from it?!
Start your review of Perricone MD Hydrating Cloud Cream!
Product Highlights
I went to Sephora recently because I've been having dry skin. One of the employees recommended this to me. This moisturizing cream works differently than others in the fact that you're supposed to put this on after you cleanse, and before your serum. This had a really lightweight and smooth feeling, and does hydrate. I'm not sure this will 100% get rid of my dry skin, as nothing has, but it is of high quality. However, it is really pricey, so that's something to consider.in reviews
This is my new favorite moisturizer! My skin tends to be sensitive and oily, but dehydrated. I love that this is fragrance free so my skin doesn't react to it, and it gives my skin the hydration it needs without being heavy or making my skin more oily. I would even say that this has made my skin smoother and plumped up some of my fine lines. Definitely worth checking out!in reviews
Lisa H.
Jacksonville, NC
1,214 reviews
Perricone MD Hydrating Cloud Cream uploaded by Lisa H.
Purchased at: Sephora
I feel like this is great by itself but don’t immediately put makeup on because it pils when anything is applied over it unless it’s been over a hour
member-c815e1
I don't know much about this brand but the moisturizer was pretty good. It soaked into the skin nicely. I didn't have any negative reaction to it. Perricone MD Hydrating Cloud Cream
Nate G.
Los Angeles , CA
Perricone MD Hydrating Cloud Cream uploaded by Nate G.
Nice packaging but the moisturizer didn’t give much moisture i found myself still very dry if I had a dry patch or two while using the cream. It was a nude feel very thin and non greasy but doesn’t work very effective if you have very dry skin.
marisa S.
I love Dr. Perricone's products! I got to try this in a trial set while it was on sale and I'm so glad I did! My skin stays soft, bright, smooth, and plump when I use this! It's a luxurious experience! The only thing I dislike is the price, but then again I just wait for sales.
Thia B.
Chattanooga, TN
1,005 reviews
Purchased at: Sephora
This is super pricey but I love this in the winter months for my dry skin. It has a perfect silky texture thats not too thin or thick and it really sinks into your skin to leave it feeling hydrated for hours.
Maritza M.
Duncanville, TX
My skin has been really dry and patchy around breakouts and I have been exfoliating but I felt in need more moisture and hydration so I tried a sample of this after my morning cleanse. It is really nice I used half he little packet and saved the rest for another time. I can feel the difference in my skin up to days later with just the one application! I may need to purchase this !
Heather T.
Vacaville , CA
Wonderful! I love this moisturizer, it absorbs fast with no residue or tacky feeling. It’s super hydrating but still lightweight enough that I can wear it under any foundation without feeling slimy!
Amanda P.
There's no words to describe such an amazing product, if you haven't already tried it, TRY IT!
Carmen R.
Kissimmee, Fl
I love this product! You can not miss in my life, it is one of my favorites, I recommend this product always. Cheer up! buy it already!
Kenzie C.
It is good for oily skin plus it's good for skin not ruff on skins so you should use this pruduct
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
member-8c5b1
il y a 3 ans
Perricone MD Hydrating Cloud Cream They have this now at Costco for $24.95.
Lisa H. il y a 2 ans
That’s a great deal it’s a great product.