Perricone MD Hydrating Booster Serum uploaded by Lee M.Perricone MD Hydrating Booster Serum uploaded by Lee M.Perricone MD Hydrating Booster Serum uploaded by Lee M.

BY PERRICONE MD

What It Is:

Switch on your skin’s natural cellular energy with Perricone MD’s proprietary H2 Energy Complex™ to experience visible rejuvenation, advanced hydration and radiant-looking skin.

Hydrating Booster Serum was designed to help counteract the look and feel of very dry, stressed skin by providing deep moisture and optimizing skin’s water balance.

Over time damage to the skin leads to slowing down of cell energy and loss of moisture. It can be extremely difficult to provide skin with the hydration it needs to look and feel healthy if this natural change is made worse by internal or external factors such as stress or air travel.

What It Does:

Refines skin texture and appearance.

Improves skin radiance and brightness.

Soothes and hydrates stressed skin.

Easily layers with creams and lotions to enhance hydrating benefits.

What To Expect

Texture: Serum

Consistency: Lightweight

Scent: Unscented, Fragrance-Free

H2 Energy Complex:

Rapidly penetrates the surface layers of the skin with a boost of hydrating energy to help provide immediate and long-lasting hydration.

Water (Aqua), Methyl Gluceth-20, Ascorbyl Glucoside, Betaine, Ectoin, Polysorbate 20, Potassium Hydroxide, Hydrolyzed Sodium Hyaluronate, Panthenol, Acrylatesa/Inyl Isodecanoate Crosspolymer, 1,2-Hexanediol, Caprylyl Glycol, Butylene Glycol, Lactobacillus Ferment, Allantoin, Di Potassi Um Glycyrrhizate, Phosphatidylcholine, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, Phenoxyethanol, Saccharide Isomerate, Sea Whip Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Tocopherol, Sodium Borohydride.

Application:

Dr. Perricone recommends applying two to three pumps onto clean face and neck. Use morning and evening. Expert tip: For severely dehydrated skin, apply before Hydrating Cloud Cream.

Jennifer D.
Newcastle
This is a great hydrating serum! I got this in a hydrating pack from Sephora and it was the best thing in the package! It goes on smooth, can be worn with or without moisturizer, and is great for quickly hydrating my skin. I would buy this again for sure!
Lee M.
New York
I love this line , I use this 2-3 times a week after cleansing and the elemental oxygen mask  , I can feel the serum wake my face and it's very hydrating leaving my skin very bright  and moist  followed with the moisturizer from the line .
gentle on my sensitive skin even if I use it right after shaving .
Melody B.
Marion
I don't know if this serum has helped me any, for the price point I don't recommend this. I think it does a good job moisturizing the face, but there are better cheaper serums that do a better job in my opinion.
Chelsey E.
New Albany, IN
Received this in a Sephora okay box and used it about a month. I liked it and noticed a difference in my skin but it’s not worth the full price for the full sized in my opinion. There are more affordable options that work just as well
Stefanie J.
Clarkdale, GA
I love everything this brand comes out with! It’s a bit pricy but products are so amazing. It’s so gentle on the skin. Leaves you feeling soft and smooth! It’s definitely worth the coins!
Tricia S.
Lorain, OH
I was recommended this product as my skin is always super dry. I haven't noticed this line to have done much for me, my face almost seems dryer now. I wanted this to be my cure but its not going to be sadly. Sephora had a nice package with this and 2 other Perricone MD items so I didn't feel like I spent a ton.
Ashleyy G.
I use this twice a day everyday after I wash my face and it really helps my dry spots on my skin. I'm combination skin so I still get greasy, but this really helps and layers with moisturizer well to give me hydration where I need and not weigh me down where I don't
Kiley K.
Chicago
Cindy S.
Muncie, IN
I absolutely love this product. It is well worth the money. These feel rich and luxurious. I always have to have this in my cosmetic case you will not be disappointed
Danielle W.
This is so great for skin that is starting to age and get dry. This serum is super thin and light weight and the rest of this new line is awesome too. But I do think its a little over priced. I've been getting lots of dry spots lately from the heat and using a lot of acne products so this whole system really helped rebalance my skin and restore a lot of moisture but I don't feel like my skin is more youthful or younger. Not super antiageing. But very hydrating without being heavy. This serum absorbed so quick and putting the moisturizer from this H2 line on top really does the trick.
Noemi F.
Baldwin Park, CA
Since it's a serum, is it meant to only be used at night?
Zoe M.
Is this product good?
Alecia K.
La Mirada
I have combination skin and my skin is sensitive. Is this a good serum for that?
Sara B.
Richland, WA
Can this product be used as a primer under your foundation? Or even under your primer and foundation?
Megan H.
San Diego, CA
Would this work just as effectively on oily skin types?

Sephora