Perricone MD Hydrating Booster Serum

by Perricone MD

What It Is H2 Elemental Energy Hydrating Booster Serum is a lightweight fast-absorbing gel that delivers powerful hydration to visibly smooth, soothe and plump without irritation. Over time, fine lines and enlarged pores look dramatically smaller and complexion looks brighter. Our hydrating, pore minimizing serum soothes and brightens with our proprietary H2 Energy Complex™, an antioxidant-rich mineral complex that rapidly penetrates the surface layers of the skin to nourish and re-energize. Our proprietary Vitamin C Ester provides supercharged brightening and smoothing for the appearance of collagen-rich skin and visibly minimized discoloration. This hydrating serum is also formulated with hyaluronic acid to provide essential hydration for visibly plumper skin. What It Does Refines skin texture and appearance. Improves skin radiance and brightness. Soothes and hydrates stressed skin. Easily layers with creams and lotions to enhance hydrating benefits. What To Expect Texture Serum Cons

HooW long do i use to see results ?
I need this in my Life asap
Okay, I've heard great things about this brand...but I'm a little hesitant to purchase more expensive items if I've never tried them. Any recommendations?
Start your review of Perricone MD Hydrating Booster Serum!
Victoria G.
Lakeland, FL
Perricone MD Hydrating Booster Serum uploaded by Victoria G.
This is great for those with oily skin!!! This does not leave your skin greasy or shiny. Serum isn't sticky nor is it thick, pretty odorless. Wish it had a a scent. Container is so elegant and advance.
alei A.
I love the product I would like to try it soon it looks beautiful the makeup world is beautiful would try this
Alyssa M.
Gulfport, MS
I have very very dry skin and this stuff is incredible. Makes my skin feel amazing. Will be buying more when I run out.
Gracyn B.
The color I had wasn't great and probably would have gone better with an eyeshadow but other than that if the color was different it probably wouldn't have been that bad. I wouldn't highly recommend it
Chris K.
Nashville, TN
When I used this product I would use it right after washing my face to lock in moisture. This has a good amount of antioxidants in it including vitamin c, hyaluronic acid and some other skin identical ingredients. The product went by pretty fast but I did enjoy using it while it lasted. It’s fragrance free as well!
Tara B.
Washington, DC
I love the sensation of this serum, it kind of has a cold application and gives your skin that extra hydration! The thing I’d probably change about this product is the packaging itself, it kind of looks like a shaving cream!
Jamie N.
chicago
Purchased at: ULTA
Very expensive serum and I haven’t really seen a difference in my skin. I am not sure how long I would have to use this product but I wouldn’t buy it 3 times before seeing a change or feel a change.
Dawn L.
Redwood City, CA
Amazing!!! Perfect under your regular daytime moisturizer or sun screen. Lightweight with the perfect balance of hydrating magic.
member-db4b4
This is an excellent product and it is very moisturizing as well as gentle. It is a little expensive but it does go along way. You won’t be disappointed
Casi K.
Greenbrier, TN
Perricone MD Hydrating Booster Serum uploaded by Casi K.
This is wonderful. I love how my skin feels now that I have been using this. My skin feels soft and hydrated. Would highly recommend to purchase