Perricone MD Hyalo Plasma Hyaluronic Acid Intensive Moisturizer uploaded by Lee M.

BY PERRICONE MD

What It Is:

Scientifically formulated with three forms of Hyaluronic Acid, Hyalo Plasma Hyaluronic Acid Intensive Moisturizer promotes the appearance of youthful convexity and noticeable smoothness, suppleness and radiance for skin that appears more nourished and revitalized. Luxurious and oil-free, it imparts visible radiance for younger-looking skin.

What It Does:

Infuses skin with youthful hydration.

Smoothes the skin's surface to minimize the appearance of wrinkles.

Imparts visible suppleness and radiance.

What To Expect

Due to the science and compounds used in our products the feel and scent may vary.

Texture: Gel

Consistency: Luxurious & Rich

Scent: Fragrance Free

DMAE:

Provides ultimate firming benefits to skin beginning to lose elasticity; enhances facial contours and delivers a "lifted," tightened, and toned appearance to the skin; diminishes the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.

Vitamin C Ester:

A more potent, highly stable and less irritating form of antioxidant-rich Vitamin C, Vitamin C Ester gives the appearance of collagen-rich skin by visibly smoothing, brightening & minimizing discoloration. Unlike traditional Vitamin C, Vitamin C Ester is fat-soluble & easily absorb-able for maximum antioxidant benefits.

Hyaluronic Acid:

Infuses skin with the appearance of youthful convexity, plumpness and suppleness.

Water/Aqua/Eau, Dimethicone, Glycerin, Pentylene Gycol, Niacinamide, Butylene Glycol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/VP Copolymer, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Squalane, Sodium Hyaluronate Crosspolymer, Benzyl Alcohol, Urea, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Bisabolol, Dimethyl MEA, Styrene/Acrylates Copolymer, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Carbomer, Sodium Polyacrylate, Phosphatidylcholine, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Citric Acid, Allantoin, Hyaluronic Acid, Polysilicone-11, Triacetin, Xanthan Gum, Tocopheryl Acetate, Sodium Chloride, Phenoxyethanol, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Sodium Lactate, Lactic Acid, Serine, Sorbitol, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Docosahexaenoic Acid, Magnesium Aspartate, Zinc Gluconate, Copper Gluconate.

Application:

Dr. Perricone recommends smoothing over entire face in the morning and evening. To achieve optimal results, first use your Perricone MD treatment and follow with Hyalo Plasma Hyaluronic Acid Intensive Moisturizer.

Lee M.
New York
Absolute AMAZING product , I've been using this all Winter on my 2nd jar and just ordered 2 more , I find it to be perfect for calming and soothing my skin not to mention plumping out a couple of expression lines . Very little is needed and absorbs right away , This leaves my skin baby bottom smooth and an impressive healthy glow , it's on the pricy side but very much worth it " to me " I've also used it at work on clients before makeup application and they're hooked, skin like glass followed by flawless makeup, I don't wear make-up, it's just not me but as a man I do take very good care of my skin and not just go to the gym . This is not a harsh product as many Perricone products are
Sarah H.
Cottonwood Heights, UT
The best moisturizer for day time. It has a slight tint that really brightens the skin and has the perfect amount of moisture. It also has spf which is great for protecting skin during the day.
CelinaMarie L.
This is one skincare item I can’t live without. It has several forms of hyaluronic acid and makes my skin look like glass. I only use it once a day in the am to get the added benefit of having my skin look great throughout the day. I’m on my 5th jar and I will always repurchase this. It’s expensive but worth it.
Roxy v.
new york
I love this product. The recommendation is to use it at night and in the morning, but I only use it at night because I feel it leaves your skin with a bit of a tacky feeling that I wouldn't want under my make up. That said my skin looks amazing . I layer this over the Perricone OVM Serum, not OVM Cream, and my skin has never looked better. It's a bit pricey but WORTH IT! Best part? No fishy smell.
Emma A.
ATLANTA, GA
I used this in conjunction with the Deep Crease serum and saw a noticeable difference. My fine lines were smoothed, tone was evened out, and my face just looked overall more glowy and plump. It's hard to believe it's as intensive as it is because the texture is so light and it absorbs quickly. Well worth the investment and I'm saving up to get a full sized jar!
Adrienne M.
I've been using this product for 30 days now. I'm on my second jar. I love how it's so moisturizing. It gives my skin a beautiful glow.

Sephora