BY PERRICONE MD

What It Is:

High Potency Face Firming Activator, previously available only through dermatologists, is designed with the highest potency active ingredients to minimize the length, depth and width of a wrinkle while delivering a luminous, vibrant, fresh complexion. Alpha lipoic acid is a powerful and water-soluble antioxidant that helps to increase levels of other antioxidants in the skin. It improves the appearance of the depth of a wrinkle by addressing micro-scars. DMAE tackles the length and width of a wrinkle by lifting and firming the look of skin. It works synergistically with Alpha Lipoic Acid—both proprietary to Perricone MD— and the NTP Complex Delivery System works to ensures optimal results by driving actives deep within the skin.

What It Does:

Minimizes the appearance of the length, width and depth of a wrinkle.

Refines the look of enlarged pores.

Improves the appearance of skin texture while imparting radiance and glow.

What To Expect: Due to the science and compounds used in our products the feel and scent may vary.

Texture: Serum

Consistency: Lightweight

Scent: Natural, fresh, aromatic

Alpha Lipoic Acid:

One of nature's most powerful antioxidants, it refines skin's texture and treats fine lines, wrinkles and enlarged pores.

DMAE:

Provides ultimate firming benefits to skin beginning to lose elasticity; enhances facial contours and delivers a "lifted," tightened, and toned appearance to the skin; diminishes the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.

Vitamin C Ester:

A more potent, highly stable and less irritating form of antioxidant-rich Vitamin C, Vitamin C Ester gives the appearance of collagen-rich skin by visibly smoothing, brightening & minimizing discoloration. Unlike traditional Vitamin C, Vitamin C Ester is fat-soluble & easily absorb-able for maximum antioxidant benefits.

Water/Aqua/Eau, Dimethyl MEA, Thioctic Acid, Isopropyl Palmitate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Tyrosine, Glycolic Acid, Dimethyl Isosorbide, Propanediol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Urea, Ceteareth-20, Cyclopentasiloxane, Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/VP Copolymer, Dimethicone, Xanthan Gum, Phenoxyethanol, Phosphatidylcholine, Caprylyl Glycol, Hydroxylated Lecithin, BHT, Zinc Gluconate, Magnesium Aspartate, Acetyl Tyrosine, Disodium EDTA, Pyridoxine HCl, Zinc Sulfate, Pantethine, Fragrance/Parfum, Sorbic Acid, Copper Gluconate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Linalool, Citronellol, Geraniol, Limonene, Citral

Application:

Dr. Perricone recommends smoothing over entire face on cleansed skin in gentle motions. Follow with your favorite Perricone MD moisturizer.

Buy on Sephora
Michelle T.
Dayton, NJ
I received a sample of this (7.5ml) and used it for about 2 weeks. It has a weird gooey yellow texture that I apply by pressing into the skin. It's fragranced and subtle and reminds me of vitamin C (which is one of the ingredients). In terms of what it claims to do, I don't have any wrinkles yet but it's kept my face smooth. I did not see a difference in my pores or radiancy of my skin. I like that it has antioxidant properties and vitamin C but the long list of ingredients is a bit intimidating.
Jenifer G.
Although very expensive I could see instant results. The smell is terrible, kind of fishy/unclean female-ish. Aside from the price and scent it absolutely works. Small sacrifices to look great. Add your favorite face item to eliminate the scent.
Paola B.
Deltona, FL
I saw the improvement after about 2 weeks of use. It would give me a tingling sensation after I using it, but I kind of liked it. The scent is not the best, but its a good sacrifice to make for the product.
Jamie J.
Cincinnati, OH
I recieved this product as a sampls and really thought my skin looked more firm. I am not sure if i will buy it because the price is a little steep.
Crystal R.
I've used this for about a month now. It tingles when I put it on. Smells like a perm. It's not bad as a primer for makeup as well.
Vanessa Z.
Downey, CA
It has a bit of a cooling effect when you place it on the face and it is so refreshing and my skin just soaks it up!
Brittany H.
This product feels lovely on the skin, has a pleasant smell, and is overall great. The only downfall is the price!
Hailley F.
Chateauguay, QC
This is the moisturizer I use after toner or before bed. Works very very well. I like a creamy and waxy cream and this is exactly that would very much recommend