Perricone MD High Potency Eye Lift

by Perricone MD

What It Is:

High Potency Eye Lift is a fast-absorbing, intensive eye treatment that helps address the advanced signs of aging around the delicate eye area by delivering firmer, brighter-looking eyes for a visibly transformed appearance.

What It Does:

Firms the appearance of loose, sagging skin.

Minimizes the appearance of dark circles for brighter-looking eyes.

Visibly smoothes skin texture.

What To Expect

Due to the science and compounds used in our products the feel and scent may vary.

Texture: Serum

Consistency: Lightweight

Scent: Fresh & Aromatic

DMAE:

Provides ultimate firming benefits to skin beginning to lose elasticity; enhances facial contours and delivers a "lifted," tightened, and toned appearance to the skin; diminishes the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.

Vitamin C Ester:

A more potent, highly stable and less irritating form of antioxidant-rich Vitamin C, Vitamin C Ester gives the appearance of collagen-rich skin by visibly smoothing, brightening & minimizing discoloration. Unlike traditional Vitamin C, Vitamin C Ester is fat-soluble & easily absorb-able for maximum antioxidant benefits.

Water/Aqua, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Polysorbate 60, Squalane, Undecylenoyl Phenylalanine, Phosphatidylcholine, Isopropyl Palmitate, Benzyl Alcohol, Dimethyl MEA, Camellia Oleifera Leaf Extract, Calophyllum Tacamahaca Seed Oil, Emblica Officinalis Fruit Extract, Sodium Benzoate, Glycerin, Resveratrol, Pinus Pinaster Bark/Bud Extract, Elaeis Guineensis (Palm) Oil, Tocotrienols, Magnesium Aspartate, Zinc Gluconate, Disodium EDTA, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Hydroxydecyl, Ubiquinone, Hesperidin Methyl Chalcone, Steareth-20, Tocopherol, Copper Gluconate, Sodium, Hyaluronate, Astaxanthin, Acetyl Tetrapeptide-5, Dipeptide-2, Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7

Application:

Dr. Perricone recommends applying under eyes and along the crows feet. Use morning and evening to achieve optimal results and follow with a Perricone MD eye cream. Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, flush immediately with water.

Everyone!! I ordered Perricone MD High Potency Classics: Face Finishing & Firming Moisturizer and the High Potency Classics: Firming Eye Lift! I'm so excited! Anyone use/try either of these product? Thoughts? Perricone MD High Potency Eye Lift ?
Will it help with my droopy eyelids? How long will the effects last?
can I get this product for testing
Start your review of Perricone MD High Potency Eye Lift!
How would you rate this product?
Christine F.
Hubert, NC
Perricone MD High Potency Eye Lift uploaded by Christine F.
Purchased at: ULTA
My first time using and I've only had this product for 2 days, now, so this review is going to be solely based on my first impression! First the packaging, very simple and beautiful! Certainly a product that looks nice sitting on the vanity! The directions say to use twice daily, morning and night, which I have since owning this! The previous reviews I've read before getting this I've noticed alot of complaints about the pump shooting product out, resulting in a waste of product; now I personally have not had any issue at all with the pump! The product does not have a scent to it. I would describe the consistency to be thin and creamy. A little goes a long way as well! It absorbs quickly into the eye area (I apply under my eyes, my lids and bring it up to the brow). I can't wait to return for an updated review, after using this for a month!
Tong O.
Staten Island, NY
Perricone MD High Potency Eye Lift uploaded by Tong O.
I was so excited receiving my 2nd Perricone MD products from Influrenster Voxbox as a free gift. This High Potency Classics Firming Eye Lift is super light weight. I’ve used it for a month now and enjoyed it. The main ingredients include Hyaluronic Acid and Squalane are good for hydration and plumping the skin with very light consistency. I’ve been staying up for my exam and this definitely helped my under eye dark circle. The only complain I have is the design of the plump. it plumps out way too much product as eye cream. A 15ml eye cream usually last me 6-9 months. This one is already half way after a month of usage. Perricone MD High Potency Eye Lift
Sherri E.
Providence, RI
Perricone MD High Potency Eye Lift uploaded by Sherri E.
One of my favorite products and luxurious beauty product- firms and tightens eyelids within a week (for me) when used day & night....so happy that when I grabbed my most recent jar, that the horrible pump had been taken away- it’s way better without.
Cathi T.
Cabot
Great eye cream. Goes on smooth no tugging. Works well is not harsh and does not clump. 4 stars because it’s mighty pricey. I prefer eye products in a tube so I can dispense. Pumps tend to waste product.
Dee A.
Hampton , VA
Perricone MD High Potency Eye Lift uploaded by Dee A.
Perricone MD High Potency Eye Lift uploaded by Dee A.
I received the product free for testing/reviewing purposes. I received it free from Influencer. I’ve been using it a week now. I wanted to give it a bit of a chance to work it’s magic before I posted my review. I’m a lil older and have some fine lines and this one spot under each eye that is lighter in skin tone and is a bag. I also have very dark circles. So I used this and the next morning I saw a tiny bit of difference. So hmm ok... let’s see how a week does! Well one week later the lil bag under my eye is almost gone, my fine lil lines around the cheekbone has diminished greatly. I see former skin all around my eye area. I even used this on my grown line. Hoping it will continue to help that area as well. The frangrence is a light lotion smell, it took just a lil bit to absorb but I may just be using a good amount. So I waited 5 mins before starting my make up. My make up seems to go in smoother, less creasing and I’ve used less under eye concealer this week. I feel this product does what it promises. It’s worked well on my under eye area and I plan to repurchase after my free full sized sample is gone. It’s a lil pricey, but I feel it’s worth it. My only con was the pump. At least on my bottle. It doesn’t pump smoothly, I’ve had to push it a bit hard to get he product out but then it squirts it out in a stream. So I’ve squirted the Wall, the mirror and my husband. He says he likes his battle scars and doesn’t need to miracle potion so keep it to myself :) Thank you Perricone and Influencer for allowing me to review this wonderful Perricone MD High Potency Eye Lift
Irene D.
Sacramento, CA
Perricone MD High Potency Eye Lift uploaded by Irene D.
Ok I have tried this one before but the newer one essential fix is so much better it really worked immediately I saw results eyelids lifted (seriously) even works undereyes for puffy bags smooths them in minutes this is a game changer for anyone with sagging lids creases puffy eyes this really does what it says and it has a light scent almost scent free non Irritating & I’ve tried a lot of Perricone in the past this is an impressive product must try thanks to Influenster I got it the only thing that’s missing is a dropper it would be more sanitary and you could get only what you need
Melissa L.
Los Angeles, CA
Perricone MD High Potency Eye Lift uploaded by Melissa L.
This is not good👎 I didn't notice a difference whatsoever I'm almost out of it so yes I gave it a chance. Thumps up for packaging even though I didn't like it it does keep product sanitary but towards the end when it's running low it squirts out hard and ends up everywhere.
C Y.
I am just starting to see fine lines and dryness around my eyes. And I find this serum does a very reliable job of keeping my skin healthy looking. I say healthy, because this doesn't give overboard hydration or plumping, nor does it give that overworked look that strong actives can cause. And while my fine lines haven't gotten better, they sure haven't gotten worse and wrinkly, healthy skin looks miles better than smooth, dull skin. I also use this on my lips at night and same deal. My lips are healthy and don't chap anymore. Only reason why I knocked off a star is because I've gotten similar results with more affordable products. But I'd still back up anyone who says it's a 5/5.
NEVADA K.
I am a huge skeptic when it comes to spending big bucks on facial care because it all comes down to whether or not the results are noticeable. I randomly decided to try this out when it was on sale at Costco since I'm getting older and my lack of sleep for the past 5 years is catching up to me dramatically! I am always getting told that I look tired, even when I get enough sleep once in a blue moon. I have been using this for almost 3 weeks now and really was expecting little to no results as most products do take time to see overtime. However, my family started telling me that I look perkier and less tired and asked if I've been getting sleep lately so I'm taking that as a compliment and going to assume that it's working. I'd say that I normally have double bags underneath my eye, but the first bag has been slowly decreasing and there's barely a crease to underline my two bags per eye! HIGHLY RECOMMEND and I am so happy that it's affordable as well. A little goes a long way. I don't even use a full pump between my 2 eyes! I should have taken a before photo.
Trish N.
Kent, CT
This is one of their best products! It has kept away the dreaded crepey eyelid for a few years now. Watch for a sale, I got mine 1/2 price and it was still $69. Its worth whatever you spend if it works for you, and this one does it for me.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Taylor S.
Palmyra, PA
il y a 2 ans
Looking to try Perricone MD Brightening Eye Serum for the first time. Specifically waning to address dark under eye circles. Is this effective?