Perricone MD High Potency Eye Lift uploaded by Anaibel N.Perricone MD High Potency Eye Lift uploaded by Melissa L.

BY PERRICONE MD

What It Is:

High Potency Eye Lift is a fast-absorbing, intensive eye treatment that helps address the advanced signs of aging around the delicate eye area by delivering firmer, brighter-looking eyes for a visibly transformed appearance.

What It Does:

Firms the appearance of loose, sagging skin.

Minimizes the appearance of dark circles for brighter-looking eyes.

Visibly smoothes skin texture.

What To Expect

Due to the science and compounds used in our products the feel and scent may vary.

Texture: Serum

Consistency: Lightweight

Scent: Fresh & Aromatic

DMAE:

Provides ultimate firming benefits to skin beginning to lose elasticity; enhances facial contours and delivers a "lifted," tightened, and toned appearance to the skin; diminishes the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.

Vitamin C Ester:

A more potent, highly stable and less irritating form of antioxidant-rich Vitamin C, Vitamin C Ester gives the appearance of collagen-rich skin by visibly smoothing, brightening & minimizing discoloration. Unlike traditional Vitamin C, Vitamin C Ester is fat-soluble & easily absorb-able for maximum antioxidant benefits.

Water/Aqua, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Polysorbate 60, Squalane, Undecylenoyl Phenylalanine, Phosphatidylcholine, Isopropyl Palmitate, Benzyl Alcohol, Dimethyl MEA, Camellia Oleifera Leaf Extract, Calophyllum Tacamahaca Seed Oil, Emblica Officinalis Fruit Extract, Sodium Benzoate, Glycerin, Resveratrol, Pinus Pinaster Bark/Bud Extract, Elaeis Guineensis (Palm) Oil, Tocotrienols, Magnesium Aspartate, Zinc Gluconate, Disodium EDTA, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Hydroxydecyl, Ubiquinone, Hesperidin Methyl Chalcone, Steareth-20, Tocopherol, Copper Gluconate, Sodium, Hyaluronate, Astaxanthin, Acetyl Tetrapeptide-5, Dipeptide-2, Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7

Application:

Dr. Perricone recommends applying under eyes and along the crows feet. Use morning and evening to achieve optimal results and follow with a Perricone MD eye cream. Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, flush immediately with water.

Buy on Sephora*
danka u.
Akron, OH
This really is like filler in a bottle but it’s very very expensive. Luckily you don’t need to use a lot. You don’t feel anything and all of a sudden you look at yourself in the middle and your eyes look less puffy. Obviously you have to reapply daily. I feel like there must be a dupe out there somewhere!! I haven’t decided if I should get this again or get filler put in. But it’s definitely a nice product.
Shelby R.
Mount airy
I love pericones products. They are one of the few brands that when I put them on I can see an immediate difference and feel an immediate difference. Some of their products can have a slightly foul smell to them and they are definitely on the more expensive side; some of their items are easily over $100 but omg are they amazing and worth every penny! As far as size goes I do believe they do give you a lot for the price you pay. I would definitely recommend them to anybody who is having trouble with wrinkles and wants to look youthful again.
Josie C.
Danville, IN
I love this stuff! I love serums they are youthful and smell good!! This one helps my undereyes and wrinkles! It's effective and really does the job! I use it 3 times a day because it's addicting!!! I will be rebuying
Angelia N.
Minneapolis, MN
I've recently started using this and so far I love it! I use it at night after I cleanse and use my acne treatment. I'm already seeing a difference in the morning, my face is more plump and healthy looking, I have a nice glow. Less than 1 pump is all you really need, it spreads well and you really just need a couple dots under the eyes, this product is a little pricey but worth it!
Anaibel N.
The High Potency Eye Lift from Perricone MD was the worst experience with "Top position product"I had since I was a teenager and start it my skin treatment.
I waited to finished the full 15ml/0.5 fl oz package one to be secure and have a true speech about it.
I followed the instructions and applied 2 times at day (morning and night) and it's effects didn't go more than a basic nourishing cream: not visible lift results in the under eye skin and none anti-aging effect in that area.
I was using with hope every single night (more than 15 weeks) and not even a one morning with improve in the under eye area.
Well this one is done and with a lot disrespectful to the Perricone's products brand.
Never going to buy again!
Genie C.
Winter Garden, FL
This is a great product. I have a bit of a droopy eyelid on my right side and I happened to put a sample at the makeup store to see what would happen. I looked at my eye after shopping around the store for about 10 minutes. I actually saw a difference between one eye to the other. I bought it ON THE SPOT. I have no wrinkles but the droopy eyelids have always been a problem for me and this works against that. It's not going to make you look like you've had a facelift but I am not disappointed with this product at all.
Melissa L.
Los Angeles, CA
This is not good👎 I didn't notice a difference whatsoever I'm almost out of it so yes I gave it a chance. Thumps up for packaging even though I didn't like it it does keep product sanitary but towards the end when it's running low it squirts out hard and ends up everywhere.
Maria
Patrick Afb, FL
This works great and reducing the bags under my eyes and creating a more smooth looking finish. I didn't see a permanent reduction in lines, but definitely one of the better brands I've tried.
Danielle H.
Bremerton, WA
Omg!!!! This is beyond amazing! it's a little spendy, but it works! All of Perricone MD products are amazing! I just wish I could have them all!
April F.
Nolensville
Pricey product but well worth the price. You can instantly see it working. I use this when I'm doing full face makeup and take pictures.