BY PERRICONE MD

What It Is:

Formulated with DMAE and Retinol, High Potency Evening Repair is a powerful treatment that refines and resurfaces the skin’s appearance while minimizing the look of dullness and surface imperfections for smoother, healthier-looking skin.

What It Does:

Helps to resurface the skin's appearance with Retinol.

Minimizes the appearance of lines and wrinkles.

Unveils the radiance and smoothness of youthful, healthy-looking skin.

What To Expect

Due to the science and compounds used in our products the feel and scent may vary.

Texture: Lotion

Consistency: Lightweight

Scent: Fresh & Aromatic

Alpha Lipoic Acid:

One of nature's most powerful antioxidants, it refines skin's texture and treats fine lines, wrinkles and enlarged pores.

DMAE:

Provides ultimate firming benefits to skin beginning to lose elasticity; enhances facial contours and delivers a "lifted," tightened, and toned appearance to the skin; diminishes the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.

Retinol:

Brightens, improves texture and fights fine lines to impart a healthy glow.

Aqua (Water), Isododecane, Caprylic/Capric, Triglyceride, Cyclopentasiloxane, L-Tyrosine, Thioctic Acid (Alpha-Lipoic Acid), Dimethyl MEA (DMAE), Cyclohexasiloxane, Polyglyceryl-4, Isostearate Cetyl, Dimethicone Hexyl Laurate, Sodium Chloride, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Hydroxyethylcellulose Elaeis Guineensis (Palm) Oil, Retinol, Polysorbate, Tocotrienols, Pyridoxine HCl, Pantethine, Zinc sulfate, Urea, Rhodiola Rosea Root Extract, Tocopherol Sorbic Acid, Parfum (Fragrance), Sodium Hyaluronate EU Allergens (contained in Fragrance). Benzyl Benzoate

Application:

Dr. Perricone recommends smoothing onto face and neck in the evening. Follow with a Perricone MD moisturizer.

Tina-Marie D.
I received this product complimentary" from Influenster for testing purposes.    This lightweight serum is effective.  Firms, tones and provides light moisture.  I used it in place of my night retinol serum and firming cream.  It did the job of both products, in one.  I typically use The Ordinary Granactive Retinoid serum and Fresh Black Tea Corset Cream, so maybe the high price point might be worth it?    I will continue to use this product, but jury is out on whether I would purchase.  I would definitely recommend if your budget can stand it.
Jamhile A.
Cookeville, TN
This is great for your nighttime routine, it absorbs great into the skin and pairs great with the eye cream and moisturizer. Definitely on the pricey side, have been using this for a couple of weeks now and haven’t decided if it has helped my skin but i will keep using it every night
Dianis
One of my favorite night creams! After using it for several months, my fines lines aren’t that visible anymore, skin texture has improved noticeably. I love it!! I also use the
Elena C.
Bethpage, NY
I received this product from Influenster to test and I have to tell you they truly know what to send me!!! This product was surprising light but yet potent. It absorbs quickly into the skin. no breakouts,  no burning to my overly sensitive skin. I go to a dermatologist on a regular basis and do not get fillers or botox (yet, lol..lol) so I am always in the search for a firming cream that truly works. For my dermatologist to see a difference in my skin is saying something. I think I have found a "Winner" in this product. Thank you Perricone and thank you Influencer.
Kelly Y.
Kailua, HI
I've been using this for 2 weeks and definitely notice a difference in my skin texture. It doesn't feel heavy or greasy on my oily skin and doesn't break me out. I gave it 4 stars because the smell is really not appealing which is always a disappointment. It is also pretty expensive so it's not as realistic for long term use. I'm hoping it's something I can use to repair and find something less expensive for maintenance after.
Trina K.
Henderson, NV
I am in love with this. There is retinol in this product so it does help diminish fine lines and does wonders at keeping acne at bay. You can find this at Ulta and Sephora. It is expensive and has lasted me forever. I can not go with out this product.
Emily R.
Akron, OH
I recently purchased this item to add to my nighttime routine as advised to me by my friend. I give this 2 stars because I ended up returning it. I used it for about a month and noticed my skin was drying out and their was no glow to be seen. Some people were bothered by the smell but that wasn't the deciding factor for me. For the price it just didn't do enough for me.
MzT H.
HILLSBORO, OR
OMG this product is amazing...my skin feels so good,it's like I have newborn skin all over again. I really can't wait to try other products in this line.
Sehar A.
Not worth the price. There are many other products that will do the same thing as this but are half the cost.
Charity M.
Hamilton, MS
Is it supposed to have a weird smell??

Amazon