Perricone MD High Potency Amine Face Treatment uploaded by Melissa L.

BY PERRICONE MD

An unparalleled youth-restoring solution that delivers the ultimate combination of antiaging actives. Perricone MD High Potency Amine Complex Face Lift combines Dr. Perricone's most effective antiaging ingredients in higher levels than any other Perricone MD product to deliver both instant and lasting antiaging benefits. Get ready to discover a new level of healthy radiance and a gorgeous, youthful glow. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Synthetic Fragrances This expert formula is designed to work synergistically with High Potency Evening Repair to deliver maximum results; use High Potency Amine Complex Face Lift in the morning and High Potency Evening Repair at night.

Missy A.
Knoxville, TN
I have absolutely fallen in love with Perricone MD products & this one is no exception! It feels great on my skin, absorbs quickly & doesn't leave a greasy or heavy feeling behind. This stuff makes my skin look so bright that it looks like I've just gotten a spa facial!
zoe c.
If I could give this 10 stars I would. This product lifts and moisturizes and you will notice especially around the eye area. It's AMAZING!! It is definitely worth the money. There is no smell. I wear it under my makeup with a freshly cleaned face.
Lynzie T.
This broke me out. Luckily I was able to take it back. Maybe it was a bad batch, maybe it was a rare sensitivity with my skin but thank God Sephora has amazing return policies- they were the true winners of this purchase. Yay Sephora, Boo this blotchy face treatment.
Melissa L.
Los Angeles, CA
This was just ok. I was pretty disappointed because of the price. But to be fare I don't have many "problems" on my face. So I suppose that's not fair to the product. I think it did lighten the dark marks I had. But due to the price I won't be repurchasing
member-b50f8
I use this in my high traffic wrinkle areas like eyes because I have smile wrinkles and this stuff is a hard worker!
Lisa M.
Bakersfield
This is the real deal. I noticed a decrease in my forehead line after just a week of daily use!