BY PERRICONE MD

A Powerful, dermatological-grade face treatment combining Dr. Perricone s most effective anti-aging ingredients in higher levels than present in any Perricone MD product to deliver a lifted, tightened, defined, contoured and radiant appearance. Inspired by the original Amine Complex Face Lift with: 16% more DMAE for an elegant, chiseled, smooth appearance. 700% more Vitamin C Ester to minimize deep lines and wrinkles, resurface skin s texture and effectively diminish discoloration for vibrant, glowing skin. Pycnogenol to address loss of elasticity and brighten skin s appearance. Hi. see more...

L F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Want real lifting, you have it in a bottle. If you are extremely sensitive make sure to talk to a dermatolog first. The vitamin c is really effective in this product, peptides do really work to lift. Make sure to massage it and push product upwards to the skin. In couple of days you will be amazed to see how fast it takes ten years of your skin. I even use it under makeup daytime with a sunscreen. Highly suggest it to all looking for anti aging treatments!!
Veronica L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Sinks in and really feels like it nourishes my combination, acne-prone skin without making me too dry or oily, or breaking me out. I use it twice a day, morning and night. I'm not sure about the firming and lifting properties, although their similar neck product has produced a noticeable difference there. I'm going to keep using this in any case, because it makes my skin feel wonderful.
Deanna L.
Murray, UT
Beauty Junkie Expert
If you have sensitive skin stay far away from this product. I used it and had a terrible reaction. The next day my face was and eyes were so swollen. I had a bizarre rash across my face. Went to the dr. and her first reaction was extreme shock! I had to go on steroids to get it under control.
Min C.
Seaford
Beauty Junkie Expert
Amazing product, I am only 24 but from the picture I have taken I notice that I start have sign of aging but after I have use this for 3 weeks I notice those sign have gone. I got this product from one of the box but I know this product is quite pricey so I do not think I will actually buy this product til I actually got older