BY PERRICONE MD

What It Is:

Formulated with DMAE, High Potency Amine Face Lift delivers a visible firming effect and smoothes the appearance of lines and wrinkles while promoting a more evened skin tone for healthier, radiant-looking skin.

What It Does:

esigned to help lift and tone the skin's appearance.

Delivers firmer-looking skin while smoothing the appearance of lines and wrinkles.

Visibly evens skin tone imparting a natural radiance.

What To Expect

Due to the science and compounds used in our products the feel and scent may vary.

Texture: Gel-Serum

Consistency: Lightweight

Scent: Fresh & Aromatic

Alpha Lipoic Acid:

One of nature's most powerful antioxidants, it refines skin's texture and treats fine lines, wrinkles and enlarged pores.

Vitamin C Ester:

A more potent, highly stable and less irritating form of antioxidant-rich Vitamin C, Vitamin C Ester gives the appearance of collagen-rich skin by visibly smoothing, brightening & minimizing discoloration. Unlike traditional Vitamin C, Vitamin C Ester is fat-soluble & easily absorb-able for maximum antioxidant benefits.

Water, L-Tyrosine, Dimethyl MEA (DMAE), Ascorbyl Tetraisopalmitate, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Isopropyl Palmitate, Glycolic Acid, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Hydroxylated Lecithin, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Benzyl Alcohol, Ceteareth-20, Rhodiola Rosea Root Extract, Camellia Oleifera (Green Tea) Leaf Extract, Pinus Pinaster Bark Extract, Elaeis Guineensis (Palm) Oil, Magnesium Aspartate, Zinc Gluconate, Pyridoxine HCl, Pantethine, Tocotrienols, Dimethicone, Resveratrol, Disodium EDTA, Tocopherol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Copper Gluconate, Parfum (Fragrance), Astaxanthin.

Application:

Dr. Perricone recommends smoothing onto face and neck in the morning. Follow with a Perricone MD moisturizer.

katie k.
Pennington
I love this product because it really works. it gives you results after only 3-4 uses. you can visibly see your skin get tighter and firmer from using it. seriously it’s like an at home facial!! the packaging is nice and i would highly recommend. I keep this in my skincare lineup at all times.
JoLynda L.
Williamsburg
Can’t tell any difference at all.  Probably would do best if I had more fine lines and wrinkles.  Don’t think it’s a good value unless you’re struggling with such things.  I got it as part of a package.
Mayra C.
San Diego
I got this product in a kit. It does seem like it works and helps with fine lines, but I have a few issues with this. First I have sensitive skin and this burned. So it was difficult for me to wear daily. I still have over half the bottle sitting there. It just wasn't worth the money for me, and it was expensive. My second issue was that the formula was thick and greasy. Just not a good product for my needs.
Rachel E.
Kansas City
This is a must for every woman! It is well worth the price tag! I feel like I have sensitive skin and have never had an issue with it. I buy mine out at Sephora and was recommended this,and so glad I got it!
Heather B.
Virginia Bch, VA
This stuff smells so bad but works so good! Haha. It's true. If you can bear the 10 minutes after applying before putting moisturizer on top; you will be amazed. Sucks it's so expensive though.
Charlie M.
Chesapeake
I love this skincare product! It’s super easy to use and is good for all skin type! I love the packaging because it makes it easy to use. Super gentle on skin. I would definitely recommend this product!
Savannah B.
Antigo
the best brand ever to be honest . love hpw its an overnight cure and how radiant my skin looks after . would always recommend for combination skin , like mine .
L P.
I have been using the Perricone MD line for years and people consistently think I look decade younger than I am. This produce is a main component on my skin care routine.
L T.
Tulsa, OK
Want real lifting, you have it in a bottle. If you are extremely sensitive make sure to talk to a dermatolog first. The vitamin c is really effective in this product, peptides do really work to lift. Make sure to massage it and push product upwards to the skin. In couple of days you will be amazed to see how fast it takes ten years of your skin. I even use it under makeup daytime with a sunscreen. Highly suggest it to all looking for anti aging treatments!!
Ashley F.
Warner Robins, GA
I actually received a sample of this after a large beauty product purchase. I don’t try a lot of new things on my face because I get worried about breakouts but I heard great things about this brand. I put it on after my shower at night and my skin immediately started to have a tightening sensation. I liked the light, clean smell but could not see myself spending what they ask for it as it would not be an everyday use item for me.