BY PERRICONE MD

What It Is:

Formulated with DMAE, High Potency Amine Face Lift delivers a visible firming effect and smoothes the appearance of lines and wrinkles while promoting a more evened skin tone for healthier, radiant-looking skin.

What It Does:

esigned to help lift and tone the skin's appearance.

Delivers firmer-looking skin while smoothing the appearance of lines and wrinkles.

Visibly evens skin tone imparting a natural radiance.

What To Expect

Due to the science and compounds used in our products the feel and scent may vary.

Texture: Gel-Serum

Consistency: Lightweight

Scent: Fresh & Aromatic

Alpha Lipoic Acid:

One of nature's most powerful antioxidants, it refines skin's texture and treats fine lines, wrinkles and enlarged pores.

Vitamin C Ester:

A more potent, highly stable and less irritating form of antioxidant-rich Vitamin C, Vitamin C Ester gives the appearance of collagen-rich skin by visibly smoothing, brightening & minimizing discoloration. Unlike traditional Vitamin C, Vitamin C Ester is fat-soluble & easily absorb-able for maximum antioxidant benefits.

Water, L-Tyrosine, Dimethyl MEA (DMAE), Ascorbyl Tetraisopalmitate, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Isopropyl Palmitate, Glycolic Acid, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Hydroxylated Lecithin, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Benzyl Alcohol, Ceteareth-20, Rhodiola Rosea Root Extract, Camellia Oleifera (Green Tea) Leaf Extract, Pinus Pinaster Bark Extract, Elaeis Guineensis (Palm) Oil, Magnesium Aspartate, Zinc Gluconate, Pyridoxine HCl, Pantethine, Tocotrienols, Dimethicone, Resveratrol, Disodium EDTA, Tocopherol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Copper Gluconate, Parfum (Fragrance), Astaxanthin.

Application:

Dr. Perricone recommends smoothing onto face and neck in the morning. Follow with a Perricone MD moisturizer.

Ashley F.
Warner Robins, GA
I actually received a sample of this after a large beauty product purchase. I don’t try a lot of new things on my face because I get worried about breakouts but I heard great things about this brand. I put it on after my shower at night and my skin immediately started to have a tightening sensation. I liked the light, clean smell but could not see myself spending what they ask for it as it would not be an everyday use item for me.
Rachel E.
Kansas City
This is a must for every woman! It is well worth the price tag! I feel like I have sensitive skin and have never had an issue with it. I buy mine out at Sephora and was recommended this,and so glad I got it!
Lelu F.
Want real lifting, you have it in a bottle. If you are extremely sensitive make sure to talk to a dermatolog first. The vitamin c is really effective in this product, peptides do really work to lift. Make sure to massage it and push product upwards to the skin. In couple of days you will be amazed to see how fast it takes ten years of your skin. I even use it under makeup daytime with a sunscreen. Highly suggest it to all looking for anti aging treatments!!
Deanna L.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
If you have sensitive skin stay far away from this product. I used it and had a terrible reaction. The next day my face was and eyes were so swollen. I had a bizarre rash across my face. Went to the dr. and her first reaction was extreme shock! I had to go on steroids to get it under control.
Veronica L.
Sinks in and really feels like it nourishes my combination, acne-prone skin without making me too dry or oily, or breaking me out. I use it twice a day, morning and night. I'm not sure about the firming and lifting properties, although their similar neck product has produced a noticeable difference there. I'm going to keep using this in any case, because it makes my skin feel wonderful.
Min C.
Seaford
Amazing product, I am only 24 but from the picture I have taken I notice that I start have sign of aging but after I have use this for 3 weeks I notice those sign have gone. I got this product from one of the box but I know this product is quite pricey so I do not think I will actually buy this product til I actually got older
lucy p.
norwich, norwich
Although this is expensive I really rate it. Feels lovely sinking into your skin and smells amazing. Definitely worth the price