Perricone MD H2 Elemental Energy Hydrating Cloud Cream uploaded by Nate G.

BY PERRICONE MD

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive An airy, cloud-like cream powered by hydrogen that gives skin a boost of hydrating vitality for a re-energized and radiant complexion. Solutions for: - Dullness and uneven texture- Dryness If you want to know more… This lightweight moisturizer is perfect for all skin types, especially those looking for powerful hydration without the thick, heavy texture of traditional creams. Switch on your skin's natural cellular energy with Perricone MD's proprietary H2 Energy Complex™ to experience visible rejuvenation, advanced hydration, and radiant-looking skin. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates Research results: In a 4 week study: - 98% agreed skin felt hydrated and rapidly refreshed - 98% agreed skin felt moisturized without a greasy or heavy film - 98% agreed skin felt smoother and softer - 96% noticed an improvement in the appearance of skin texture

Buy on Sephora*
Lu C.
Lu C.
I went to Sephora recently because I've been having dry skin. One of the employees recommended this to me. This moisturizing cream works differently than others in the fact that you're supposed to put this on after you cleanse, and before your serum. This had a really lightweight and smooth feeling, and does hydrate. I'm not sure this will 100% get rid of my dry skin, as nothing has, but it is of high quality. However, it is really pricey, so that's something to consider.
Sydney S.
Sydney S.
Saginaw, TX
I loved it, very moisturizing. I like to use it at night. Fancy packaging and a good amount for the price. It was gentle and it smelled good. I have sensitive skin and it definitely met my expections, I wear full coverage makeup so when I take it off I like to hydrate the skin and also have a good base before applying.
Okie B.
Okie B.
I'm 24 and have combination/normal skin. This product is a little on the pricy side but def worth the splurge. It soothes dry skin and feel so lightweight and airy on. I use it every morning and night and before I apply my foundation! Would definitely recommend :)
Whitney S.
Whitney S.
Marrero, LA
This product is AMAZING! I have combination skin, so I have a hard time finding products that aren't too oily or dry out my skin. I absolutely love this product. I have nothing bad to say about it. It leaves my skin feeling so good after applying!
Cheyenne B.
Cheyenne B.
Phoenix , AZ
I cannot stress how amazing this stuff is! It is so light & airy, and doesn't feel heavy at all. It is a bit pricey but a little of it goes a LONG way. It's so gentle, and moisturizes so well! I am so excited to use it more and more
Lena M.
Lena M.
Marathon, WI
This moisturizer is amazing! The texture is extremely light and very water based! I simply adore it! It left my face feeling moisturized and plump. It didn't clog my pores and helped keep them gunk free. Hands down would repurchase this 10/10!
Brandi P.
Brandi P.
Tyler, TX
Whipped creamy formula,but still lightweight when applied. It hydrates without breaking me out. It is a little on the pricey side, but you don't use much so it lasts worth its while. I would buy it again.
Cassie L.
Cassie L.
Norwalk, CA
I've only received a sample of this hydrating cream so I can't speak on long term use. It's cool to the touch and feels great on. Dries a tad sticky and made my face feel warm for some reason.
stefanie b.
stefanie b.
I like using this product it works really well and good value affordable  and easy to use and I use it almost every day the packing is nice looking and it meet my expectations
Jessica G.
Jessica G.
Holy face love!!!! I have super oily skin so I'm hesitant about moisturizing but this is definitely a win in my book!!!! Absolutely worth the price
Mahima Y.
Mahima Y.
dehradun
Is it good for dry skin?
KARLA G.
KARLA G.
Is this product worth it or good?
Darya G.
Darya G.
New Castle, DE
Is it ok for 30 years girl?)
Noemi F.
Noemi F.
Baldwin Park, CA
Is this meant to be used as a night cream?