Perricone MD formula 15 uploaded by Vanessa K.

BY PERRICONE MD

Power treatment to correct skin's surface imperfections. Formula 15 is a highly advanced, professional-grade formulation of the original Face Firming Activator. It is designed to minimize the length, depth and width of a wrinkle and restore skin to its youthful suppleness. formula 15.

Buy on ULTA
Christen F.
Manalapan, NJ
I actually was given a sample of this and loved the results I was seeing that I took the plunge and bought a full size bottle. After about a month I noticed that some of my fine lines started to diminish. My deeper wrinkles also started to lessen. I really love what I see and think it’s a awesome product. However, it’s expensive... very.
Leann T.
Oklahoma City, OK
Perfect product for the cool girl wanting to protect her skin. Available at online usually with free gifts with purchase. Would highly recommend this luxury product to friends and family and continue to repurchase above similar products. Superior product overall. Would give more stars if possible. Gives the most lovely finish to your face. Just glowing. Pricey but worth it. I love being able to get this at the mall. also Always cruelty free and vegan. LOVE THAT !! Natural and fresh.
Ellie p.
Caledonia, MI
This is a great "skin food" moisturizer filled with Dr. Perricone's good-for-you complexes. Has gentle low-level glycolic and urea exfoliation action, but not such a high % that you're shedding cells midday. Absorbs quickly, has a slighly matte primer-like finish, super light, a great "under makeup" daytime moisturizer with added skin bonuses. While it didn't perform miracles (and i don't expect it to), knowing that it contains Perricones exclusive ingredients (ALA, DMAE) gives you relief in that's it's not just a basic hydrator.

I give it 3 stars b/c it's not strong enough for a nighttime moisturizer (it's just way too light), and also not high enough levels of actives. This is not heavy duty anti-aging but definitely good for someone in their 20s or early 30s looking for a featherlight daytime moisturizer to wear under sunscreen or makeup.
Gabby M.
San Antonio, TX
I got this a free swag from working at Ulta. At first I didn't like the sensation as it felt really firm on my face but luckily that went down. I looked great after using it for just a week. When I finished the bottle I didn't repurchase it because I felt I was a little too young for this at my stage in life. I'll add that I'll consider it in 10 years.
savannah g.
I really am loving this stuff! And have noticed my skin looking smoother and tighter not only looking but feeling smooth and firm as well! I do recommend you buy and splurge​ a bit on this face product! Face care before anything!!
Sae Q.
San Diego, CA
He is ugly but you are so cute and you just got a life that I love you so much love you so so much love you lots transacted and I love you so much love you so so much love you so much love you so so much love you so much love you so so much love you so much love you so so much love you so much love you so so much love you so much love you so so much
Vanessa K.
Pensacola, FL

The best product for those who want to treat wrinkles and firm the skin. but some things need to be said so that you know more about the product before buying it. If you do not like fish smell, you should avoid this product because it smells fish. The results are apparen't after four weeks of use. Despite being an expensive product, well worth the investment.

O melhor produto para quem quer tratar das rugas, e firmar a pele. mas algumas coisas precisam ser ditas para que você saiba mais sobre o produto antes de compra-lo. Se você não gosta de cheiro de peixe, deve evitar esse produto, pois ele cheira peixe. Os resultados são aparentes depois de quatro semanas de uso. Apesar de ser um produto caro, vale a pena o investimento.
Gabrielle D.
Alexander, NC
Worth the price. I used to work for this company and got to try all the products. You will not be let down. Although Dr Perricone is expensive, I've come to find out that nothing compares to this/these products.
Emmie H.
Summerville, SC
Gerardo R.
Pharr, TX
I love just about all of the Perricone products I've tried, but this is my absolute favorite! I use it at night after washing and using a toner on my skin (the Pore minimizer toner). Every time I apply this to my face, it feels like my skin is just drinking it up and saying, "Thank You!!". It's not greasy and does not break out my sensitive, acne-prone skin. This is my desert-island product. It is one of the more expensive products I've ever purchased for my skin, but nothing has ever felt this wonderful!