BY PERRICONE MD

A targeted treatment to firm, tighten and tone the neck while reducing wrinkles and creases. With Phospholipids and Tocotrienols. Firming Neck Therapy contains a combination of highly advanced and potent Phospholipids and Tocotrienols to address all neck area concerns where the signs of age first appear, and with time become more difficult to correct and reverse. This unique formulation helps tone, tighten and form a barrier to increase the appearance of skin s overall elasticity and thickness while nourishing and hydrating skin. It nourishes and hydrates the skin to help minimize developing lines, wrinkles and crepiness. It is odorless, non-greasy, non-staining and easily absorbs into the skin. Benefits:

Gabrielle R.
Gabrielle R.
Beverly Hills, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this firming product! I think people forget about neck products and keeping that skin healthy but it is all about preventative measures. This product is wonderful for that and such a reputable brand. I think this is a must for women of all ages.
Gabrysia H.
Gabrysia H.
Hartford, CT
Beauty Junkie Expert
This cream is a miracle worker. I inherited this saggy chin and neck area from my mom. I introduced her to this cream and it helped her emensley. I was so shocked with her results that I started using the cream. My neck area definitely shrunk down. I will be purchasing more.
Jessica R.
Jessica R.
PRICEY....but works. When used I noticed that skin on neck is smoother & less creepy but no decrease in lines. Goes on smoothly, smells good & absorbs quickly & doesn't irritate skin. Its a bit pricey & will only buy if can use coupon or discount.
Lauren D.
Lauren D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Amazing neck cream. Results quickly but the smell turned me off and sent it back.
Lisa T.
Lisa T.
Albuquerque, NM
This is one of the best neck creams I have ever used. It is very hydrating and really starts smoothing out the skin on your neck in about a month. I would recommend this neck therapy to everyone. It is also safe for delicate skin which is very important to me .
Khmera S.
Khmera S.
Brampton
I am writing this on behalf of my mum. I told her about the company and said that they have great stuff. So she decided to give the product a go! She said its overall a good cream however she did not like the smell. If you are sensitive to smells I would not recommend this.