Perricone MD Firming Eye Cream

by Perricone MD

What It Is A deeply nourishing yet non-greasy cream, Hypoallergenic Firming Eye Cream absorbs instantly to provide essential hydration to the delicate skin around the eyes. As the best eye cream for fine lines, this powerful but gentle cream is formulated with olive polyphenols to hydrate while addressing visible loss of firmness and fine lines. Hyaluronic acid provides essential hydration for visibly plumper skin, while squalane hydrates and helps visibly reduce the appearance of fine lines and discoloration. Our best firming eye cream designed for delicate skin, is non-comedogenic, dermatologist-tested, and safe to use post-cosmetic procedure. What It Does Minimizes the appearance of fine lines and crow's feet. Improves the look of firmness and delivers essential moisture. Hypoallergenic, non-comedogenic and dermatologist-tested. What To Expect Due to the science and compounds used in our products the feel and scent may vary. Texture Cream Consistency Rich Scent Fragrance-Free

Does anyone use the by terry deniless foundation if so is it great for combo skin and is it long wearing?
Start your review of Perricone MD Firming Eye Cream!
Des Moines, WA
Perricone MD Firming Eye Cream uploaded by Sirena K.
Been using this day and night for over a month and I have seen some firming under my eye area. My lines aren’t as deep and the dark under as gotten a bit lighter. Wish I had started using this in my younger days for prevention but I’m using it now for the future. It is pretty costly and I’m not sure if I’d buy this or maybe something that’s just as effective and less expensive. But it is also worth it since it is a pretty big jar and has last over a month and I’ve still got probably a good month or two to finish off the jar.
Saint Charles, MO
Perricone MD Firming Eye Cream uploaded by Cathy R.
Purchased at: Sephora
Unsure of long term firming effects. As a general under eye moisturizer, I do really like this. It is rather thick but melts into the skin. Leaves under eye hydrated and works well with my makeup throughout the day.
Brooklyn, NY
I bought this at Costco and I use it as my nighttime eye moisturizer. I do think that it’s very moisturizing. But I haven’t seen any anti aging results so far and I’ve gone through 90 percent of a jar.
League City, TX
I really love this eye cream! My eyes have become dry and sensitive in the last few years snd this cream does not irritate my eyes at all! It’s very moisturizing snd very comforting when applied. It’s not greasy at all. It’s absolutely tied with Hope in a Tube for my favorite eye cream.
Monroe, WA
Great Eye Cream I have tried many eye creams and this is the best! Firming, immediate results...I use morning and evening.
Royal Oak, MI
Love this eye cream. I don’t really have an issue with super dark circles, but I do get fine lines/tired looking eyes. Using this at night helps brighten them, and some days I’ll also use in the morning. Very lightweight and not greasy, and really helps to look more awake.
East Lyme, CT
Meg is a very sensitive and I could not use this product. It burned the bottom of my eyes and eyelids. My eyes felt very dry in the morning and itchy.
Fayetteville, AR
This is a perfect men’s eye cream because it is great for anyone due to the harmless ingredients. It is thick and absorbs so well, you don’t have to rub it around for a long time for it to absorb. It did almost instantly. It’s fragrance-free, hypoallergenic, and really does firm the skin around your eyes. This is my new holy grail eye cream!
Bulverde, TX
I love this, it has no smell and doesn’t hurt my sensitive eyes, it’s moisturizing and applies like a dream! The only thing about it is the price is killer. On the bright side you it doesn’t take much !
My first Perricone product I ever used. It works !!!! I highly recommend it. Worth the price