Perricone MD Face Finishing Moisturizer Tint

by Perricone MD

What It Is This oil-free, quick-absorbing moisturizer delivers powerful anti-aging and antioxidant benefits to help minimize the appearance of wrinkles and diffuse imperfections caused by sun damage. It deeply hydrates for silky smooth, supple skin while a mineral-based SPF 30 defends against harmful UVA and UVB rays. Formulated with unique pigment capsules that slowly release upon application for instant radiance and glow, the lightweight formula is great for all skin tones and can be used alone or under any foundation for a luminous finish. Atypical of a high SPF creams, Face Finishing Moisturizer Tint is non-tacky, lightweight and oil free. What It Does Infuses the skin with essential hydration to help minimize the look of lines and wrinkles. Enriched with antioxidants for a smoother appearance and dewy glow. Oil-free moisturizer that delivers just a hint of tint with a mineral-based broad spectrum SPF 30. What To Expect Due to the science and compounds used in our products the feel

is this safe for sensitive skin?
Who loved this?[product:face-finishing-moisturizer-tint-spf-30]
This is on my shortlist, Tell me about your experience ?
Start your review of Perricone MD Face Finishing Moisturizer Tint!
Product Highlights
Very hydrating and one of my favorite moisturizers. It's just a bit on the pricey side. This line in general is very high qualityin reviews
Tracey H.
Gambrills, MD
Perricone MD Face Finishing Moisturizer Tint uploaded by Tracey H.
Purchased at: ULTA
I love, love, love, this product!!! It gives the my face the make up look without make up and it has SPF that doesn’t irritate my eyes!!! This product is light, very moisturizing, has slight smell of rose petals, and leaves my face with a beautiful glow. I have acne prone skin and I haven’t had a breakout in months!!! I have purchased more and it is pricey, but worth it.
Yolonda S.
Huntingtown, MD
Perricone MD Face Finishing Moisturizer Tint uploaded by Yolonda S.
I love this product !!! it’s luxuriously moisturizing. I also appreciate the fact of the SPF 30 for sun protection. I don’t think this product needs any improvement. This product was a gift , but it is on the pricier side. I do recommend to try for a self care treat.
Misty R.
Davenport, FL
Perricone MD Face Finishing Moisturizer Tint uploaded by Misty R.
Purchased at: ULTA
I received this as a gift from my mom. I had used Perricone MD CBD serum but that was the only product. I was afraid to try a new moisturizer but I am so glad I did! My face looked immediately brighter and it felt so moisturized and not greasy at all. My makeup went on like a dream and stayed put all day. The best part, I took a selfie and didn’t even need a filter! I highly recommend this product!
Michelle M.
Decatur, TX
Perricone MD Face Finishing Moisturizer Tint uploaded by Michelle M.
Purchased at: Macy's
This is the best tinted moisturizer I've ever used. It definitely exceeded my expectations. It makes my skin feel great and the tinted evens out my skintone. I just don't need foundation with this.
Andrea W.
Centralia, IL
My favorite product! It is a little pricey but it’s so worth it. It goes on silky and magically matches your skin tone. It blurs and brightens my skin which allows me to go without makeup. Oh, and it contains sunscreen. Moisturizes, lightly tints, blurs, and protects skin! 10/10 in my book!
Liz G.
Coronado
Perricone MD Face Finishing Moisturizer Tint uploaded by Liz G.
This is a Holy Grail Skin care product for me that I use every day! I try to avoid using any chemical sunscreens on my face so I love that this contains only mineral-based sunscreen. This product gives me moisture, sunscreen and a subtle glow that gives my skin life! it is the perfect base for my make up. I simply cannot be without this product!
Sarah S.
Rockford, MI
Its honestly just ok for the price tag. I received this in one of their starter kits and its fine. The smell is very baby powdery in my opinion but it does moisturize. Im not sure whats supposed to be in it to warrant that price, but plenty of others do the job just as well.
Kristina S.
West Palm Beach
This is my absolute staple. I’m 24 with pretty good skin and prefer a more natural make up look over all so I use this as an alternative to traditional foundation. It definitely gives me a more sunkissed kind of glow so I probably wouldn’t recommend this if you’re very fair skinned.
Tiffany P.
Beverly Hills, CA
ADORE! This is amazing! Talk about instant glow and some color to boot! Wonderful day cream with SPF. A great product. Goes on cool and comforting to the skin. Would buy again and recommend. Awesome product!
Melanie C.
Los Angeles, CA
I LOVE this moisturizer. My skin loves the dmae although I can never remember why it's so awesome. The tint is perfect for my skin. I wear alone or under makeup. Doesn't make me sweat like others with sunscreen. Little goes a long way.