Perricone MD Face Finishing Moisturizer

by Perricone MD

What It Is A lightweight, superior moisturizer loaded with powerful antioxidants and nourishing nutrients to help firm skin's appearance and minimize fine lines and wrinkles. Perricone's Face Finishing Moisturizer is rich in texture and hydrates the skin, imparting a visibly radiant and smooth appearance. The unique formulation contains Alpha Lipoic Acid, Vitamin C Ester, and DMAE to help decrease dryness associated with daily activities. What It Does Infuses the skin with essential hydration to help minimize the look of lines and wrinkles. Enriched with antioxidants and nutrients for a smoother appearance. Imparts an instantly glowing, dewy complexion. What To Expect Due to the science and compounds used in our products the feel and scent may vary. Texture Lotion Consistency Lightweight Scent Velvety Rose

Does this product Perricone MD Face Finishing Moisturizer smell or turn yellow?
Does it really help firming your face ? Would it be too rich for summer?
Iss it good product ?worth it?
Start your review of Perricone MD Face Finishing Moisturizer!
Product Highlights
Perricone never stops impressing me. I have oily skin and this moisturizer it's pretty hydrating and does makes me oily but doesn't break me out! I usually use it once a week to give my face and neck extras moisture at night. I got this on Black Friday in Sephora and it has lasted me so long! A little goes a long way.in reviews
This stuff is incredible. It leaves my sensitive and slightly dry (and also breakout-prone) skin glowing and perfectly moisturized. I've never been more willing to skip wearing makeup! It's not cheap but it's definitely worth the price.in reviews
I really love this product because i have dry skin and it helps hydrate it but doesn't leave it too greasy feelingin reviews
Arielle A.
Orange County, CA
Perricone MD Face Finishing Moisturizer uploaded by Arielle A.
Purchased at: ULTA
My face is sooo moisturized and plump looking when I consistently use this. I love the tingly feeling of my skin being rejuvenated. It is pricey but a little goes a long way and if you’re lucky you can snag one for 1/2 off during an Ulta sale. I’ve literally purchased this over and over and over throughout the past few years. Bonus that it smells like a rose! 🌹
Carolyn R.
Perricone MD Face Finishing Moisturizer uploaded by Carolyn R.
Purchased at: ULTA
This is my holy grail moisturizer! I use it alone in the morning and in addition to a deep moisturizer and 2 serums at night. I have bought 6 jars; as I get halfway through one, I buy another. I will not be without this cream. It completely changed my skin. I do not break out, my pores have shrunk, I do not get flakey, and my old acne scars from my teens and early twenties have faded significantly. Even my darkened eyelids from years of wearing eyeshadow have even lightened! I have combination skin that is starting to show fine lines in my early 40s. I love this cream so much that it has made me curious about Perricone's other products, a few of which I have bought and loved including the entire Cold Plasma line. This brand has a high price point but it is worth the investment to me because it it life changing effective. Perricone Md Face Finishing & Firming Moisturizer
Emily L.
Arlington, VA
Perricone MD Face Finishing Moisturizer uploaded by Emily L.
I change up which moisturizer I use day-to-day and in the PM versus AM (and seasonally lol), but since trying this moisturizer, it’s become my go-to. Lately, I mix this with Tan Luxe The Face Illuminating Self Tan Drops Light/Medium and it really keeps me glowy, my skin bouncy, and everything looking refreshed and refined. Huge fan. Perricone MD Face Finishing Moisturizer
Patti B.
Algonquin , IL
This has a soft rose scent, really enjoyable. A little goes a long way, makes my skin dewy soft but not greasy. I didn’t see life changing results but my ski looks so refreshed and clear. I’m a huge Perricone fan and this did not disappoint.
MRS E.
Glendale, AZ
Definitely one of my favorite moisturizers!! It’s LIFE CHANGING. Not only does it moisturize my skin, it’s made my complexion radiant!😍 My skin tone looks so much more even and my skin always looks PLUMP after using this..... I love using it at night, in the morning AND before my makeup!!!! You should definitely give this a try if you have dry skin, wrinkles, or fine lines. I’m on my 6th maybe 7th jar. 😍💋✨
Chandni P.
Chicago
Love this moisturizer and it adds intense hydration. My skin tends to be a bit more dry in the winter and this is just what I needed! Let’s start out by acknowledging that this is pricey but it often goes on sale at Ulta so you can always try this out for half the price. That being said, it is most definitely worth it if you need hydration and want to add a healthy glow to your skin. A little goes a long way so you also don’t need to use that much products. I would highly recommend trying this and the best part is, that it also works well with sensitive skin.
Louise W.
Crandall, TX
I love all of Perricone skincare products. I would recommend this for any type of skin. It’s a great product. I honestly get lots of compliments when I use the whole line.
Constance W.
Perricone MD Face Finishing Moisturizer uploaded by Constance W.
Purchased at: Sephora
I think the rose scent is too strong for my liking and it's a bit too greasy. That said, it is moisturizing, but I am not sure I would repurchase because I have oily skin.
Jacqueline A.
Rocklin, CA
Love this moisturizer! It’s too heavy for me to wear during the day but as a night time moisturizer this stuff is heaven! Love the scent and the consistency. I’ve noticed a huge difference in the hydration, texture and brightness of my skin.
Julie R.
Yakima, WA
Perricone MD Face Finishing Moisturizer uploaded by Julie R.
Perricone MD Face Finishing Moisturizer I use this moisturizer in the mornings and in the evenings right before I go to bed makes my face feel so smooth ❤
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Jennifer G.
il y a un an
Constance W. il y a 6 mois
If you leave it for too long it separates a bit but it still smells like normal and the color is the same.
Margie N.
Hackett, AR
il y a 2 ans
Sal T. il y a 2 ans
It's very thick and heavy and it leaves behind a greasy feel. I wouldn't suggest it if you don't want that.
Rekha S.
il y a 2 ans
Angelica C. il y a 3 mois
You might really like this moisturizer for you skin. It quickly absorbs into the skin and is not heavy or greasy like other heavy duty moisturizers. I find that Perricone is known to formulate their products with great ingredients.