BY PERRICONE MD

A luxurious, rose-scented anti-aging moisturizer that helps to restore moisture, radiance, and firmness to the skin for a hydrated, smooth and luminous complexion.

What It Is:

A lightweight, superior moisturizer loaded with powerful antioxidants and nourishing nutrients to help firm skin's appearance and minimize fine lines and wrinkles. Perricone's Face Finishing Moisturizer is rich in texture and hydrates the skin, imparting a visibly radiant and smooth appearance. The unique formulation contains Alpha Lipoic Acid, Vitamin C Ester, and DMAE to help decrease dryness associated with daily activities.

What It Does:

Infuses the skin with essential hydration to help minimize the look of lines and wrinkles.
Enriched with antioxidants and nutrients for a smoother appearance.
Imparts an instantly glowing, dewy complexion.

What To Expect: Due to the science and compounds used in our products the feel and scent may vary.

Texture: Lotion

Consistency: Lightweight

Scent: Velvety Rose

Dmae:

Provides ultimate firming benefits to skin beginning to lose elasticity; enhances facial contours and delivers a "lifted," tightened, and toned appearance to the skin; diminishes the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.

Vitamin C Ester:

A more potent, highly stable and less irritating form of antioxidant-rich Vitamin C, Vitamin C Ester gives the appearance of collagen-rich skin by visibly smoothing, brightening & minimizing discoloration. Unlike traditional Vitamin C, Vitamin C Ester is fat-soluble & easily absorb-able for maximum antioxidant benefits.

Aqua (Water), Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Glycerin, Aleurites Moluccana (Kukui Nut) Seed Oil, Cetearyl Alcohol, Polyacrylamide, Polysorbate 60, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Dimethyl MEA (DMAE), C13-14 Isoparaffin, Citric Acid, PEG/PPG-18/18 Dimethicone, Dimethicone, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate (Vitamin C Ester), L-Tyrosine, Parfum (Fragrance), Laureth-7, Hexylene Glycol, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Tocopheryl Acetate, Citronellol, Geraniol, Hydrolyzed Wheat Starch, Thioctic Acid (Alpha Lipoic Acid), Hydroxycitronellal, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Benzyl Benzoate, Eugeno.

Application:

Dr. Perricone recommends applying to face and neck in gentle circular motions in the morning and evening. To achieve optimal results, first use your Perricone MD treatment and follow with Face Finishing Moisturizer.

• Anyone with acne scars notice a difference in their hyper...1 Answers
  • Try First Aid Beauty. 1 Answers
  • I've been using this for a while now and love it! It's ge...2 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
  • "Perricone never stops impressing me. I have oily skin and this moisturizer it's pretty hydrating and does makes me oily but doesn't break me out! I usually use it once a week to give my face and neck extras moisture at night. I got this on Black Friday in Sephora and it has lasted me so long! A little goes a long way." in 17 reviews
  • "This stuff is incredible. It leaves my sensitive and slightly dry (and also breakout-prone) skin glowing and perfectly moisturized. I've never been more willing to skip wearing makeup! It's not cheap but it's definitely worth the price." in 14 reviews
  • "I really love this product because i have dry skin and it helps hydrate it but doesn't leave it too greasy feeling" in 9 reviews
Sarah A.
Clinton, SC
Perricone MD nailed this moisturizer! A little bit goes a long way! The formula is very thick and creamy. With the first use, I noticed my skin looked hydrated, healthy and more even. It can feel a little heavy on the skin but, to me, the benefits outweigh that. I've used alone, with serums and under makeup and it plays well with all of them. This is pricey, but a jar lasts a long time. (And you all be hooked!)
Melody H.
Cynthiana, KY
Review for: 2 Fl Oz / 59 mL more...
I like this moisturizer because it does leave my face feeling fresh and my skin does seem a bit brighter. However, I can only wear it at night. I have combo skin and it’s too heavy for me to wear during the day. It actually starts peeling off my skin because it doesn’t absorb. If you have normal to dry skin though, it would be perfect!
Katelyn A.
Review for: 0.5 Fl Oz / 15 mL more...
Ulta had a box with mini sizes of high end brands and this was one of them. I love it! It makes my skin soft and hydrated, but never leaves me oily. Be warned it has a pretty strong rose scent, so if you're sensitive to smells or don't like rose I'd stay away. I only really use it for travel so I can't speak for long term effects, but so far I've liked it!
Fox M.
Review for: 4 Fl Oz / 118 mL more...
Oh. Man. Am I in trouble. This stuff goes on creamy smooth and makes my skin feel amazing. I usually just slather on a plain lotion with spf, but opted to try a more proactive approach to skincare and this came in a kit from Ulta, so here we are now. I've been having trouble with some really dry areas around my chin and cheeks recently and this solved it instantly. Yes, instantly. I washed my face, without exfoliation, and used this before my usual spf lotion. I could feel the dry areas had some leftover dead skin, but the next morning, it was smooth all over. I used it again after exfoliating and it still feels great. New fave!
Jacqueline A.
Rocklin, CA
Review for: 2 Fl Oz / 59 mL more...
Love this moisturizer! It’s too heavy for me to wear during the day but as a night time moisturizer this stuff is heaven! Love the scent and the consistency. I’ve noticed a huge difference in the hydration, texture and brightness of my skin.
Care 😻.
Indianapolis, IN
Review for: 4 Fl Oz / 118 mL more...
This moisturizer is so great!!! I love the smell, it is extremely effective even in the dead of winter, and I feel like my skin is more even and smoother after use. I definitely notice the difference when I don’t use this!
Shawniece M.
Review for: Other more...
The moisturizer doesn’t have a scent to it which is perfect. This was my first time using this and it is gentle on your face. I ordered the sample size along with the cleanser which was $16.50. I would recommend this for your skin as it is good for sensitive skin Perricone MD Oil-Free Hydrating Cream
Elisibeth S.
Fairview park, OH
Review for: 0.5 Fl Oz / 15 mL more...
I got a deluxe sample of this in a skin care box from Ulta. I didn’t really enjoy the scent but besides that it was very nice. A little bit went a long way so even using the deluxe sample pot day and night it lasted me almost a month. It left my skin feeling moisturizer even hours later. When I would put it on at night I still felt hydrated in the morning. If it wasn’t so expensive I would repurchase
Ashley G.
Review for: 4 Fl Oz / 118 mL more...
My boyfriend bought this at Sephora for him. I decide to give a try too. So I'm in love with this product. I feel my skin smooth and soft. My expectations were exceeded. The product is very effective. The price is expensive but is worth it!! I definitively recommend it!
Allie T.
Schenectady, NY
Review for: 2 Fl Oz / 59 mL more...
I really liked this product! It made my skin feel firm and super smooth and I sometimes could even use it as a primer. It isn’t my favorite because murad stole my heart but I would buy this again!
AJR S.
Hamilton, ON
I've been using this for a while now and love it! It's getting a bit pricey, can anyone recommend a really good moisturizer at a lower price bracket? Thank you :)
Zobia R.
Cordova, TN
Try First Aid Beauty.
Sophia A.
Anyone with acne scars notice a difference in their hyperpigmentation?