Perricone MD Eyelid Lift Serum

by Perricone MD

What It Is Essential Fx Acyl-Glutathione Eyelid Lift Serum is an ultra-lightweight eyelid tightening serum with a fast-absorbing texture to visibly smooth eyelid creases, crepiness and uneven texture, as it noticeably lifts the look of sagging eyelids. This revolutionary formula contains a Vitamin F Blend to replenish skin's natural moisture barrier, creating a more even-textured surface for smooth, primed eye makeup application. What It Does Diminishes the look of creases along the upper eye lid. Softens the appearance of dark circles, lines and wrinkles. Addresses loss of elasticity and discoloration. What To Expect Due to the science and compounds used in our products the feel and scent may vary. Texture Serum Consistency Lightweight Scent Natural, Aromatic

Looking for an eye cream that really helps with droopy eyelids. Does this actually work?
Does this product really help lift hooded eyes? [product:perricone-md-essential-fx-acyl-glutathione-eyelid-lift-serum-05-oz-15-ml]
[product:perricone-md-essential-fx-acyl-glutathione-eyelid-lift-serum-05-oz-15-ml] [product:perricone-md-essential-fx-acyl-glutathione-eyelid-lift-serum-05-oz-15-ml] ?what color is this product when it comes out of the dropper? I'm on my 2nd bottle & it's a completely different color than the 1st. Anyone that has this or has used this before, please advise! Thank you so much in advance for your help!
Start your review of Perricone MD Eyelid Lift Serum!
Jennifer G.
Perricone MD Eyelid Lift Serum uploaded by Jennifer G.
When I first bought this product I was shocked with how small it was. It’s very expensive for a very small amount, but a little does go a long way! I have been using it for about 5 months now and still have some left. It did help some with tightening my upper eye area, but nothing drastic or inclining me to repurchase.
Angela Maria Y.
Lutz, FL
Love this product. It does everything it says and more. I’ve seen less lines around my eyes, dark spots decrease and more!
Maria C.
Waco, TX
I’ve been using this close close to 5 months and I’m still waiting to see a difference. I don’t think the eyelid lift serum is made for hooded eye. But it does keep my under eyes very moisturized and it’s very long lasting. The price is the reason this get 4 stars, it’s extremely expensive.
Marlene G.
Perricone MD Eyelid Lift Serum uploaded by Marlene G.
Purchased at: Sephora
The bottom picture was taken January 26th and the top picture was taken on February 10th. Two weeks of using the serum twice a dayand I see a small difference. Only a small amount is needed. Especially in my droopier right kid there seems to be a bit of lift. I will keep using to see if results improve.
Mary W.
E Greenbush, NY
I have been using Perricone products for years this one does not dissappoint my eyes look fuller and lifted.
Tracy T.
Lk Arrowhead, CA
I already reviewed this on the app, but I wanted to thank Influenster and Perricone MD for sending me a dropper for my bottle. I've been using this for a full month at night, and I'm very pleased so far. The results are subtle, but the instant warming and tightening effects keep me coming back. Eye serums are always pricey, but this bottle will last a long time with careful usage. I'm estimating mine will last me at least three months, so the price per month is reasonable to me. Thanks again for the complimentary product. I've already recommended it to friends.
Caylyn G.
I love this little bottle!! The Perricone MD Eyelid Lift Serum is so great! The serum is easy to apply and dries quickly. Keep in mind that a serum can only do so much. If you are looking for a miracle product that will lift your eyelids dramatically then maybe get surgery.
Lyra S.
Seattle, WA
Purchased at: ULTA
I have always had small hooded eyes. This eyelid serum seems to help tighten the skin. It has minimal obvious effects. I feel like I can see some difference, but it is not obvious enough for anyone else to notice. It feels nice on my skin. I would probably only buy this serum again if it were on sale. Overall, I liked it, but don't feel it is worth full-price.
Diane A.
Mc Lean, VA
Purchased at: bluemercury
Wake up with old lady eye, apply, walkout of the bathroom as a 20-something supermodel.
Susan C.
Lexington, KY
How do I love thee, let me count the ways..... this is an amazing product!!!!!! For someone with hooded eyes, in her 30s like moi who isn’t quite ready for surgery but craves a little lift and support for under the brow, this product has truly been a godsend. I know, the price is tough to swallow but this product is worth every penny and then some. Plus, it only takes the most minuscule amount to achieve your aim. It will last for quite awhile. The effect is instantaneous and according to Dr. perricone, cumulative as well!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Jennifer B.
27 ROTA DRIVE PARLIN NJ
il y a 2 ans
Perricone MD Eyelid Lift Serum Perricone MD Eyelid Lift Serum ?what color is this product when it comes out of the dropper? I'm on my 2nd bottle & it's a completely different color than the 1st. Anyone that has this or has used this before, please advise! Thank you so much in advance for your help!
Kristy S. il y a 2 ans
Mine was white. A thin white liquid.
Jennifer B.
27 ROTA DRIVE PARLIN NJ
il y a 2 ans
Perricone MD Eyelid Lift Serum anyone ever hear of this product dispensing as completely white in color?
Ashley P. il y a 2 ans
I can only answer for myself, and the answer is no. Mine looks almost peach in color in the dropper, but once dropped into my fingertip for application it is basically clear. Sorry I don’t have the answer you are looking for.
Sandor U.
Lacey H. il y a 2 ans
Yes ive used it and it worked extremely well. Unfortunately my stupid eyes decided to become sensitive to it out of the blue so i had to stop using it... which sucks.
Robin C.
Roslyn, NY
Marlene G. il y a un an
I have been using this product for a few weeks. I have very heavy lids and I’m noticing a little lifting. The bottom photo is the before
Carolina R.
Micha H. il y a 2 ans
No help with dark circles at all. But has done amazing things for my deep lines and creases.