BY PERRICONE MD

What It Is:

Enriched with antioxidants, Deep Moisture Therapy delivers intense nourishment to comfort and smooth the appearance of dry, flaky skin leaving it looking and feeling healthy, conditioned and soft. Formulated with Dr. Perricone’s proprietary Tocotrienols, this anti-aging moisturizer works over time to improve the appearance of skin’s suppleness imparting a vibrant, dewy complexion.

What It Does:

Conditions with essential moisture to comfort skin.

Improves the skin's youthful suppleness and glow.

Leaves skin feeling velvety-soft for a healthy-looking complexion.

What To Expect: Due to the science and compounds used in our products the feel and scent may vary.

Texture: Cream

Consistency: Rich

Scent: Natural

Vitamin C Ester:

A more potent, highly stable and less irritating form of antioxidant-rich Vitamin C, Vitamin C Ester gives the appearance of collagen-rich skin by visibly smoothing, brightening & minimizing discoloration. Unlike traditional Vitamin C, Vitamin C Ester is fat-soluble & easily absorb-able for maximum antioxidant benefits.

Water/Aqua, Hydrogenated Palm Kernel Oil, Cetearyl Alcohol, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Oil, Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Germ Oil, Borago Officinalis (Borage) Seed Oil, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Cetearyl Glucoside, Elaeis Guineensis (Palm) Oil, Tocotrienols, Hydroxylated Lecithin, Dimethicone,Fragrance/Parfum, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Glycolic Acid, Polyglyceryl-3 Diisostearate, Tocopherol, Docosahexaenoic Acid, Dimethyl MEA, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Disodium EDTA, Sorbic Acid, Sodium Hyaluronate.

Application:

Dr. Perricone recommends applying liberally to entire face in the morning and evening. To achieve optimal results, first use your Perricone MD treatment and follow with Deep Moisture Therapy.

Cydney W.
Valley Vlg, CA
I got a sample of this stuff and fell in love with it. I went to ulta to go buy it and I about died when I saw the price! STICKER SHOCK! But I will say this cream feels great! I started by using it before I put my make up on but found it was too heavy and I didn’t have a whole lot of time to let it dry. I ended up using it at night and only in the morning if I wasn’t going to be wearing makeup. I personally love the smell because I think it smells like rose. I have definitely heard mixed reviews about the smell. Over all it’s a good product and if you want a splurge this is a luxurious one!
Anna B.
Rch Cucamonga, CA
A nice cream, balm like moisturizer that sinks right into my dry, sensitive skin. Love that it didn't have a perfume scent, but felt that it wasn't luxurious or really nourishing enough for it to be called a 'Deep' Moisture cream. Didn't see results for it to be considered a 'Therapy' cream as well.
Heather C.
Pendergrass, GA
I don't think that this moisturizer is worth the money. The smell is OK and it is in an aesthetically pleasing jar. It felt a little greasy on my face and I felt like it rubbed off way too easily. I would not recommend this to anyone with super Oily skin
Kayla A.
Spanaway, WA
All of the Perricone skincare that I have come across are effective, but man do they smell bad. Just awful. I can't stand it. This stuff did do an incredible job moisturizing. It's just the scent kept me from using it regularly.
Talin M.
Glendale, CA
I really like this product, I have sensitive skin and this works very well on my complexion. Probably the only bad thing about the pericone are the price. But if you buy it from sephora you can catch some good promotions!
Bianca G.
My mom was the one who told me to buy this product. When I did I was so happy. My face gets really dry especially in the winter because of the masks I use. But this is truly a great moisturizer it keeps my skin super smooth. I ordered this via qvc. I would definitely recommend this product.
bobbi jo b.
Gainesville, FL
You can never go wrong with products from Perricone. I know their expensive but your paying for quality ingrediants and not pricey packaging. Their particularly good for us ladies over 40 who are concerned with the appearance of our face.. It works wonders, I purchased this off of QVC. due to the fact that I got it at a special rate.. much less than buying it in store.. I recommend to anyone of any age,, It's never to early to start taking the best care of your skin ladies..
Carmen K.
Love Love Love! Some moister stuff makes my skin more oily but this not only hydrated but did not strip my natural oils! I felt dewy and fresh! They give you a good amount for the price as well!
Nicole B.
Altamonte Springs, FL
I have severely dry sin and this therapy cream helps is immensely. The quality is SO worth the price. I slather it on and it's so gentle on my skin but effective... it feels like angelic butter. I love this formulation. If you have dry patches, dry skin or just are in serious need of moisturization, buy this!
Mandi H.
Very expensive brand but does as it claims. Had no reactions and would recommend even if not in the budget. if you can get your hands on some samples to try then I would try to do that. High quality without the hassle of worrying about if the product will cause a negative reaction to your skin.

Amazon