BY PERRICONE MD

A luxurious cream rich in Tocotrienols, Deep Moisture Therapy is scientifically formulated to provide an intense level of comforting moisture while delivering nourishing, protective and restorative benefits. Unique to the collection of Perricone MD products, it leaves the skin feeling baby soft and supple, with a gorgeous finish.  Make-up also glides smoothly and evenly over this rich cream. Deep Moisture Therapy. see more...

Buy on Neiman ...
Cydney W.
Valley Vlg, CA
I got a sample of this stuff and fell in love with it. I went to ulta to go buy it and I about died when I saw the price! STICKER SHOCK! But I will say this cream feels great! I started by using it before I put my make up on but found it was too heavy and I didn’t have a whole lot of time to let it dry. I ended up using it at night and only in the morning if I wasn’t going to be wearing makeup. I personally love the smell because I think it smells like rose. I have definitely heard mixed reviews about the smell. Over all it’s a good product and if you want a splurge this is a luxurious one!
Talin M.
Glendale, CA
I really like this product, I have sensitive skin and this works very well on my complexion. Probably the only bad thing about the pericone are the price. But if you buy it from sephora you can catch some good promotions!
Kayla A.
Spanaway, WA
All of the Perricone skincare that I have come across are effective, but man do they smell bad. Just awful. I can't stand it. This stuff did do an incredible job moisturizing. It's just the scent kept me from using it regularly.
Great for winter time dryness. Not a fan of the smell. A little goes a long way for this pricey buy