BY PERRICONE MD

What It Is:

Switch on your skin’s natural cellular energy with Perricone MD’s proprietary H2 Energy Complex™ to experience visible rejuvenation, advanced hydration and radiant-looking skin.

The De-Puffing Eye Gel prevents visible signs of aging around the eye area including puffiness, dryness, fine lines and wrinkles and is ideal for anyone looking for an eye gel that is hydrating yet lightweight and gentle.

What It Does:

Lightweight gel provides immediate, soothing hydration.

Helps reduce appearance of puffiness and fine lines.

Fragrance-free eye treatment is ideal for all skin types, including sensitive skin.

What To Expect

Texture: Gel

Consistency: Lightweight

Scent: Unscented, Fragrance-Free

H2 Energy Complex:

Rapidly penetrates the surface layers of the skin with a boost of hydrating energy to help provide immediate and long-lasting hydration.

Water/Aqua/Eau, Cyclopentasiloxane, Glycereth-26, Glycerin, Cetyl Ethylhexanoate, Sodium Potassium Aluminum Silicate, Methyl Gluceth-20, Phosphatidycholine, Sodium Hyaluronate, Sodium Borohydride, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-5, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-38, Dunaliella Salina Extract, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Extract, Ectoin, Adenosine, Sodium PCA, Sodium Lactate, Paeonia Suffruticosa Root Extract, Panthenol, Scutellaria Baicalensis Root Extract, Cyclohexasiloxane, Butylene Glycol, Cetearyl Olivate, Betaine, Dimethicone, Hydroxyacetophenone, Tromethamine, Sorbitan Olivate, Carbomer, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Allantoin, Saccharomyces/Viscum Album (Mistletoe) Ferment Extract, Disodium EDTA, Glyceryl Polyacrylate, Lactobacillus/Soybean Ferment Extract, Saccharomyces/Imperata Cylindrica Root Ferment Extract, Arginine, Aspartic Acid, PCA, Glycine, Alanine, Serine, Valine, Isoleucine, Proline, Threonine, Histidine, Phenylalanine, Silica, Hydroxypropyl Cyclodextrin, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).

Application:

Dr. Perricone recommends applying a pea-sized amount along the eye contour in gentle patting motions. Use morning and evening.

Marcus W.
Roxbury, MA
I got this for my eyes being very puffy and wanting to try something to get them from not being so puffy all the time. This is a cream you rub in your skin around the eyes and under them where it’s puffy and let it takes a while to see a difference put after a week I was told by many people my eyes don’t look as puffy as before so I travel with it to work and with me all the time to use whenever I think to use it.
Rose S.
I purchased this as part of a QVC special that contained the neuropeptide cream and moisturizer.  I use this to give myself a more refreshed look and I don't have super puffy eyes, people aren't saying that I "look" tired which I take as a good sign.  To me, its not a gel but more of a serum so the name is a little deceptive.
member-ee64b
I’m a mom of two young kids and have relatively good skin for my age. But between the infant years, toddler years, and the new bed wetting years... I’m exhausted! The first real aging of my skin has hit with the lack of sleep. Dark under eyes, puffy, and overall tired looking area. I was initiated to the Perricone MD brand through Costco of all places. I started with the No Foundation Foundation and knew I had to try more products. I purchased the depuffing eye gel and noticed an improvement about 10-14 days in. It feels great going on and an overall refreshing effect.
Melody B.
Marion
I expected a bit more from such an expensive brand. It definitely does feel good in my eyes, but it also seems to burn a little bit when I put it in the corners for some reason. I love Perricone MD, but I do not think I'll be purchasing the H2 collection again.
Missy A.
Knoxville, TN
This is my newest Perricone MD product & so far, just like all of the other Perricone products I've tried, I love it! Some eye products I've tried wind up getting into my eyes while I sleep making my eyes feel slightly irritated or itchy when I wake up no matter how careful I was to keep the product a safe distance from my eye. I do tend to stay up late even on work nights which means I definitely don't get the amount of sleep I should & my under eye area loves to let that show! This stuff goes on so smooth, absorbs quickly, doesn't feel greasy or heavy & most importantly doesn't get into my eyes while I'm sleeping! I've had other eye creams work fairly well before but not like this Perricone formula does. Not only did it give me great, almost immediate results, but it's also a cream that once I apply it I sometimes forget I even put it on because it's so light unlike some eye creams that leave a heavy or greasy feeling under your eyes.
Therese C.
Hartland, MI
Purchased at: ULTA
It's a good hydrating creme. I'm not certain how much it truly does de-puff at the price but it hydrates well and it does smooth out my eye lines which that alone makes me happy! Dr. Perricone's products are consistently effective for me and non-irritating.
Claudia C.
I really like this because when I put it on I can always feel that cooling sensation. I have been using this for a few weeks and I haven't noticed a huge difference but I will keep using it. A little goes a long way
Ariana M.
Chattanooga, TN
I tried the whole bottle of this cream and the only thing I got out of it was a bit of a cooling effect. It didn’t do anything for puffyness or my circles. I don’t think I would recommend this to anyone, I didn’t see any results from it.
Victoria R.
Boston
This eye gel is amazing! It's super hydrating and de puffs the eye in minutes! It is great under makeup and added to a nightly routine!
Alyssa G.
This eye cream is INCREDIBLE! As an Esthetician I'm always looking for great products, and this one does NOT disappoint!!!
Lillian R.