BeautyFaceFacial SkincarePerricone MD
Cold Plasma Sub-D 2 oz - New in Box

Perricone MD Cold Plasma Sub-D 2 oz - New in Box

by Perricone MD

Apparently there are now ten signs of ageing (sigh!) – related to firmness, elasticity, clarity, radiance, smoothness, texture, redness, blotchiness, wrinkles and dryness. Cold Plasma is a multi-tasking marvel with a roll-call of potent, pioneering...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Perricone MD Cold Plasma Sub-D 2 oz - New in Box!
Monica C.
Center Valley, PA
Perricone MD Cold Plasma Sub-D 2 oz - New in Box uploaded by Monica C.
I’ve been using consistently and my neck is no longer looking crepey! Super happy with my first VoxBox
Lori C.
Ft Worth, TX
Perricone MD Cold Plasma Sub-D 2 oz - New in Box uploaded by Lori C.
This stuff is the bomb I received it free from influenster but it works instantly it's packed with time released caffeine and I am also putting on my lower face where jowels would appear
deborah S.
Sioux falls, SD
I haven't been using this product long enough to say whether or not it's improved the firmness and elasticity in my skin but it feeeels like it works
melissa M.
morrison, ok
I like this product. I would love it more but the scent is strong at first. A hint of lemon and maybe fish oils? It wears off and the cream is good for the neck area.

Looking for your answer?