Perricone MD Cold Plasma Sub-D uploaded by Cat D.Perricone MD Cold Plasma Sub-D uploaded by Lucy M.Perricone MD Cold Plasma Sub-D uploaded by Preslee H.

BY PERRICONE MD

Your face can hide its age, but your neck will always reveal it! It's a fact - most women neglect to properly care for the skin on their neck in their younger years.

Dr. Nicholas Perricone designed Sub-D to address the sagging skin along the chin, jawline and deécolletage areas.

After the launch of the award-winning Cold Plasma for face, Dr Perricone set out to expand the Cold Plasma collection of products and introduce a revolutionary treatment designed specifically to enhance chin and jawline definition.

Formulated with the patented delivery system, Cold Plasma Sub-D tightens, firms and tones while delivering essential hydration. It improves the appearance of wrinkles, smoothes imperfections and visibly revitalises the skin. Cold Plasma Sub-D will help the appearance of a double chin for an elegant, more defined chin and jawline.

In independent consumer studies, users agreed that this is the best neck and chin cream they have ever used. Many also noted they thought nothing would help their lack of chin definition except surgery, until they used Cold Plasma Sub-D.

What are the Benefits

Cold Plasma Sub-D is formulated with Dr.Perricones's revolutionary delivery system designed to address severe loss of elasticity along the contours of the chin, jawline, neck and décolletage areas. With consistent use, this treatment firms and tones the appearance of skin while smoothing wrinkles and "ring" lines along the contours of the neck, imparting a visibly more youthful appearance

• Revolutionary patented delivery system for optimal and unsurpassed benefits to the skin
  • Delivers noticeable firming and toning benefits with DMAE
  • Imparts a chiseled appearance with concentrated levels of caffeine
  • Helps soothe and brighten dull, sagging skin with essential amino acids
  • Works synergistically with DMAE and a proprietary mineral complex to achieve a well-defined, contoured appearance
  • Loss of smoothness

How Does It Work

• Shown to help reduce the appearance of a “double chin” and sagging skin under the jaw line
  • Improves the appearance of wrinkles and redundant skin on neck while providing essential hydration
  • Specifically targeted for the delicate area of the neck and chin to help address loss of elasticity
  • Free of parabens, sulfates, phthalates, synthetic dyes and synthetic fragrances

How Do I Apply It

Dr. Perricone recommends applying along the contours of the chin, jawline, neck and décolletage areas both morning and evening. Massage in gentle circular motions, making sure to apply the product to the back of the neck and up behind the ears.

Patch test before use by dabbing a small amount on the neck below the ear for three consecutive days. A tingling or warming sensation is normal. If extreme redness or irritation occurs, discontinue use.

AREA: Neck
AMOUNT: Pea-Sized Amount
FREQUENCY: 2x's / Day
DURATION: 8 Weeks

1. After cleansing skin, use fingertips to apply along the contours of jaw-line, chin, neck, décolletage, and behind the ears.
2. Follow with a Perricone MD moisturiser.

Ingredients
Water/Aqua, Glycolic Acid, Tyrosine, Dimethyl MEA, Isopropyl Palmitate, Acetyl Carnitine HCl, Arginine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Phosphatidylcholine, Thioctic Acid, Rosa Moschata Seed Oil, Vaccinium Macrocarpon (Cranberry) Seed Oil, Ceteareth-20, Caffeine, Dimethicone, BHT, Saccaromyces Ferment, Magnesium Aspartate, Zinc Gluconate, Phenoxyethanol, Rhodiola Rosea Root Extract, Caprylyl Glycol, Phytic Acid, Carnosine, Disodium EDTA, Elaeis Guineensis (Palm) Oil, Astaxanthin, Copper Gluconate, Tocotrienols, Sorbic Acid, Fragrance/Parfum, Limonene, Tocopherol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Linalool, Alanyl Glutamine

Nikki  N.
Every line works differently depending on how your skin reacts. Well I have no doubt this is an excellent line, it just didn’t work so well for me. I felt the moisturizer was a little too heavy and I never really saw great results for the price point.
Jena C.
Cold Plasma Sub-D is a great moisturiser for the delicate skin on the neck. It has a nice texture that doesn’t require a lot of product to cover the neck area. It soaks in and creates a veil over your the skin that decreases the crisscross lines and wrinkles around the neck and décolletage that drive us crazy!
Deb S.
Love this product! Definitely saw a younger neck after using just a couple weeks! Neck is one of the first areas to show signs of aging and women should pay attention to this area as early as possible! This product is GREAT!
Cat D.
I use this on my neck and decolletage. I honestly wasn't expecting much, this is the first place on my face or body that I have really begun to notice my age sneaking up on me and I just didn't really think any kind of a cream could make a huge difference. This stuff is sent from heaven. Sure, it smells terrible! But, after only a few days of using as suggested in am and pm.. I could already see a big difference. My skin was soooo smooth, like actually smooth, not like I just put lotion on smooth but it actually smoothed back out. And the wrinkles that were forming between my cleavage are now gone!! I'm a believer:) I bought from a place that sent a package deal so I have face lift cream and eye serum as well. I just hope that the face cream stays good until I need to use it :)
Lucy M.
Loved this product. It is a bit pricey so I had to use it sparingly. The packaging was nice. Nothing too glamour about it. Simple. The product itself was easy to use. Bought it online from Sephora. It was perfect. No room for improvement. Would recommend to a friend
SKIN&CO Dolce Winter Skin SetLindi Skin Soothing Skin BalmPerricone MD Cold Plasma
zoe c.
SAN ANTONIO
If I could give this 10 stars I would. I have never experienced a better facial / neck treatment. It does really "lift" and makes your skin/face appear much younger. Plumps wrinkles nicely. **It does have a bit of a bizarre odor when wet, but not after it's dried. I use it on my face after exfoliating, every night - when I can afford it. It's not cheap BUT WORTH THE MONEY AND THE WEIRD FRAGRANCE!
Preslee H.
Indianapolis, IN
HANDS DOWN the most amazing neck cream. you will not find a better one on the market. This is the only one that I will even sale. I have my mother on this - and we have taken before and afters and the results are amazing. This will lift and firm the neck. I know the price is high, but it is 100% worth it
Linda C.
Great product to supplement and boost any skincare routine with any skin type. I used this to prep my skin before applying my serum and could see my products become more effective within a shorter amount of time.
Cindy A.
Granada Hills, CA
This is the best skincare product I have ever tried. I use it only at nights on my entire face but sparingly because it's very expensive. But it has left my skin feeling like no other product.
Ardis W.
Paso Robles, ca
It feels great on the skin and it is amazing. The packaging is super simple and it really does do what it says it's going to do. I love the way it feels on my face and would definitely recommend it.
Eden L.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Has anyone used this 2 months or more that can attest to long term results, good or bad? Its rather pricey, so I'd like to hear from someone with opinions after extended use before I commit.
Natasha Y.
How well would you say this really works? I've seen good and bad reviews. But I'm really wanting to see if it's worth it before I spend the money
Jennifer C.
Kennewick, WA
How does this work in comparison to cold plasma? When do you use this in a skin care routine?