Perricone MD Cold Plasma Sub-D

by Perricone MD

Your face can hide its age, but your neck will always reveal it! It's a fact - most women neglect to properly care for the skin on their neck in their younger years.

Dr. Nicholas Perricone designed Sub-D to address the sagging skin along the chin, jawline and deécolletage areas.

After the launch of the award-winning Cold Plasma for face, Dr Perricone set out to expand the Cold Plasma collection of products and introduce a revolutionary treatment designed specifically to enhance chin and jawline definition.

Formulated with the patented delivery system, Cold Plasma Sub-D tightens, firms and tones while delivering essential hydration. It improves the appearance of wrinkles, smoothes imperfections and visibly revitalises the skin. Cold Plasma Sub-D will help the appearance of a double chin for an elegant, more defined chin and jawline.

In independent consumer studies, users agreed that this is the best neck and chin cream they have ever used. Many also noted they thought nothing would help their lack of chin definition except surgery, until they used Cold Plasma Sub-D.

What are the Benefits

Cold Plasma Sub-D is formulated with Dr.Perricones's revolutionary delivery system designed to address severe loss of elasticity along the contours of the chin, jawline, neck and décolletage areas. With consistent use, this treatment firms and tones the appearance of skin while smoothing wrinkles and "ring" lines along the contours of the neck, imparting a visibly more youthful appearance

• Revolutionary patented delivery system for optimal and unsurpassed benefits to the skin
  • Delivers noticeable firming and toning benefits with DMAE
  • Imparts a chiseled appearance with concentrated levels of caffeine
  • Helps soothe and brighten dull, sagging skin with essential amino acids
  • Works synergistically with DMAE and a proprietary mineral complex to achieve a well-defined, contoured appearance
  • Loss of smoothness

How Does It Work

• Shown to help reduce the appearance of a “double chin” and sagging skin under the jaw line
  • Improves the appearance of wrinkles and redundant skin on neck while providing essential hydration
  • Specifically targeted for the delicate area of the neck and chin to help address loss of elasticity
  • Free of parabens, sulfates, phthalates, synthetic dyes and synthetic fragrances

How Do I Apply It

Dr. Perricone recommends applying along the contours of the chin, jawline, neck and décolletage areas both morning and evening. Massage in gentle circular motions, making sure to apply the product to the back of the neck and up behind the ears.

Patch test before use by dabbing a small amount on the neck below the ear for three consecutive days. A tingling or warming sensation is normal. If extreme redness or irritation occurs, discontinue use.

AREA: Neck
AMOUNT: Pea-Sized Amount
FREQUENCY: 2x's / Day
DURATION: 8 Weeks

1. After cleansing skin, use fingertips to apply along the contours of jaw-line, chin, neck, décolletage, and behind the ears.
2. Follow with a Perricone MD moisturiser.

Ingredients
Water/Aqua, Glycolic Acid, Tyrosine, Dimethyl MEA, Isopropyl Palmitate, Acetyl Carnitine HCl, Arginine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Phosphatidylcholine, Thioctic Acid, Rosa Moschata Seed Oil, Vaccinium Macrocarpon (Cranberry) Seed Oil, Ceteareth-20, Caffeine, Dimethicone, BHT, Saccaromyces Ferment, Magnesium Aspartate, Zinc Gluconate, Phenoxyethanol, Rhodiola Rosea Root Extract, Caprylyl Glycol, Phytic Acid, Carnosine, Disodium EDTA, Elaeis Guineensis (Palm) Oil, Astaxanthin, Copper Gluconate, Tocotrienols, Sorbic Acid, Fragrance/Parfum, Limonene, Tocopherol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Linalool, Alanyl Glutamine

Okay i am 23 years old and always thought i wouldn’t need this just yet but would this work with little eye wrinkles and color spots? HELP! 😭
As anyone doing the perricone md voxbox experience any flaking or skin irritation Perricone MD Cold Plasma Sub-D ?
Can you use this on your face?
Start your review of Perricone MD Cold Plasma Sub-D!
How would you rate this product?
Felicia D.
Lansing, IL
I use this on my chin and neck it is great I have bought a 2nd jar that’s how great it is Nothing to improve its youth in a jar Packaging simple nice secure easy to open Definitely going to buy again
Adriane N.
Aurora, CO
4,016 reviews
Purchased at: Bloomingdale's
Total fail. The smell I thought I could handle. Had read a million reviews about terrible smell. I like my skincare to be without the frills of fragrance. Disappointing and immediately returned. The stench IS real.
Denielle M.
Lawndale
This is one of those expenses where you really hope it is going to work for the price.  I have to say that the texture of it is very gelatinous and the smell is different.  It is not an unpleasant smell, but it's different. I apply it to my neck, collarbone area, shoulders and back of my neck.  I have been using this for about a month and I don't really see a difference, but that may be a good thing also. It is supposed to keep everything firm so maybe it is doing what it is supposed to do.  I will keep using this product even though I feel like it is a little overpriced.
Nancy Z.
Paso Robles, CA
Love it ! I love trying different neck creams and I have always wanted to try this brand but it usually is well over a hundred dollars fir it . I was lucky brought to find one at my local tjmax for half the price and it is wonderful . Light scent blends well and soaks in quickly . This is far one of the best neck creams I have e ver used . It is pricey but worth it . Beauty costs money to stay looking young . Highly recommend this.
Amber W.
Washington
Perricone MD Cold Plasma Sub-D My husband and I have had subscription to Pericone MD for this product for about 4 years now. This works! I started freaking out about my neck when I started losing weight, afraid it looked wrinkled. We saw an ad for this late one night and signed up! It's amazing! Moisture and lift without over moisturizing. The smell is terrible, but it fades and you're left with great looking skin! Chest, neck and jawline must!
Karen M.
Honey Brook, PA
Ok so the smell of this stuff isn’t the best, but the results are amazing!! Firms the jawline and neck. I love it and the smell doesn’t last but for a few minutes. Great product!!! I will definitely buy it again!
Cat D.
Perricone MD Cold Plasma Sub-D uploaded by Cat D.
I use this on my neck and decolletage. I honestly wasn't expecting much, this is the first place on my face or body that I have really begun to notice my age sneaking up on me and I just didn't really think any kind of a cream could make a huge difference. This stuff is sent from heaven. Sure, it smells terrible! But, after only a few days of using as suggested in am and pm.. I could already see a big difference. My skin was soooo smooth, like actually smooth, not like I just put lotion on smooth but it actually smoothed back out. And the wrinkles that were forming between my cleavage are now gone!! I'm a believer:) I bought from a place that sent a package deal so I have face lift cream and eye serum as well. I just hope that the face cream stays good until I need to use it :)
Sharleen T.
2,017 reviews
I love this product I slather this on my neck declate chin even face and it makes your skin feel incredible
Lucy M.
Perricone MD Cold Plasma Sub-D uploaded by Lucy M.
Loved this product. It is a bit pricey so I had to use it sparingly. The packaging was nice. Nothing too glamour about it. Simple. The product itself was easy to use. Bought it online from Sephora. It was perfect. No room for improvement. Would recommend to a friend
SKIN&CO Dolce Winter Skin Set Lindi Skin Soothing Skin Balm Cold Plasma Anti-Aging Face Treatment
Natasha Y.
Marina, CA
At first I thought it wasn't working and the smell was not the most pleasant. It took a while for me to start feeling and noticing a difference and when I did I seriously can't wait to buy more. Just very pricey.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Mariela R.
Mims, FL
il y a 2 ans
Nancy Z. il y a 3 mois
So far it is wonderful . I bought my last product at T.J.Maxx at the fraction off the cost you would pay anywhere else . I have an app that tells me expiration dates so o know what I’m using is not expired . Just a wonderful neck cream