BY PERRICONE MD #2 in Neck Creams

A whipped, lightweight moisturizing therapy for the neck and chest that visibly smooths wrinkles, creases and crepey skin texture as it corrects and prevents the appearance of uneven skin tone and sun damage. This multi-tasking formula protects and dramatically smooths, firms and evens the appearance of damaged skin along the neck and chest.

Packed with powerhouse ingredients, including Peptides to fortify damaged skin, Alpha Lipoic Acid to reduce the appearance of lines and wrinkles, Vitamin B3 to reduce hyperpigmentation and discoloration, all while Vitamin C Ester smooths, brightens and minimizes discoloration over time.

Buy on Sephora
Thy J.
Newark, NJ
Okay I want to start by saying I'm very thankful for Perricone MD for allowing me to review their Cold Plasma Plus+ Neck and Chest Broad Spectrum SPF 25 cream. When I saw that was my first box to review was from Perricone MD I was thrilled. I have been using Perricone MD face finishing moisturizer for years. So to have this opportunty to share absolutely amazing qualities of these products. These products are not just moisturizing but the restorative and corrective. Specifically this new cream is simply amazing I know that it was only supposed to be used for the neck and chest but I said the most aged skin on my body is on my face specifically my eyes so I said I would put this cream from my chest to my hairline when I woke up this morning I noticed a few things. One my skin had a radiance there was a small texture from another product that I was using but in the morning that texture was gone. I am Shookith! I'll upload pictures this cream has smoothed my under-eye area dramatically when I smile my crows feet are not landing. I can definitely say that my skin feels firmer the elasticity has improved the Skin's texture smooth greatly. Love this product do not be impacted by sticker shock, if one uses this cream wisely it should last a decent amount of time to benefit from this Beauty elixir! And it's even more expensive to have plastic surgery you use Perricone products and you won't need to! If all you need is hydration this isn't the product for you but if you're looking for something that is going to be restorative to help you regain some of your youth and protect what you have this is the product for you
Love Ann D.
Bloomingdale, IL
Got my first #voxbox can’t wait to try it! I CAN confirm I bought this when it first came out and the smell was HORRIBLE!! Now it is absolutely different, slightly medicinal but absolutely nothing like it was before and it dissipates almost immediately!!! YAY!!! 2nd Day Review I (unfortunately) have a few skin tags on my neck and now that I’ve used this for 2 days on my neck and chest I can absolutely say that in addition to sinking in GREAT with ZERO odor there is absolutely no irritation on my skin tags nor does the SPF bother me or stain my clothing so YAY x2!! 3rd day review FORGOT TO USE IT ! AARRGGHHH !!! 4th day review Very soothing to put on the neck and chest. I am still kind of amazed and pleased that it doesn’t bother my skin tags and extra glad to have SPF on my neck which TBH I never really cared about before but certainly do now. I guess this is turning into a habit change as well! 5th day review Painful dentist visit. The only nice thing all day was my skincare — extra glad to have the additional pampering on my neck. Noticed on the way home from the dentist (about a 45 min drive) that my neck seems noticeably softer. I will be reporting on this after the drugs wear off ( :) )  ONE WEEK REVIEW:  Its Official  I LOVE THIS!  My neck and chest are absolutely drinking this in.  They have never been so supple and smooth and I do not think they are even yet experiencing the full benefit of the product.  It is clear that I needed a product that would specifically target the areas and this is definitely teaching me that skincare doesn't stop at my face!  Thank you Perricone MD!
Martha J.
Gadsden, AL
I received this product about a week or so ago. It was mailed to me via an Influenster VoxBox to review.  I am in no way affiliated with Influenster nor Perricone. All opinions herein are my own be they good or bad.  First thing is that it does have a fragrance, just slightly, but nothing I can't cope with, it quickly dissipated so the fragrance dries down in just a few minutes and goes away. I love the texture, luxurious and creamy while being applied but it absorbs well and in a few minutes it is completely absorbed. I could tell within a few days that my skin appeared to be smoother and more radiant. I have not used it enough to notice any lifting or tightening, not quite yet but I'm giving it more time on that to see what happens. My skin does appear smoother with fewer fine wrinkles. I have sensitive and reactive skin and it does not bother it in the least. That is always a skin concern for me but I had no issues, it actually seems to help tone down the redness somewhat. So, overall I am, so far very pleased with this product. Oh, and a little goes a long way so it doesn't take much to achieve good coverage overall. I can say that I have enjoyed the product and if it is something you can afford I would say go ahead and give it a try and see how it does for you.
Nicole N.
Marblehead, MA
I received this product complimentary from Influenster to sample in return for an honest review. I'm not sure why everyone loves it so much, especially after only a few days of use. I found it to leave a "film" on my neck and chest, similar to sunscreen- which is an active ingredient. I was hopeful that it would absorb during the day- it never did. It just wasn't natural, and at times, felt sticky. I know sunscreen is a must, but just really didn't like this, and thought it was rather pricey. I just don't think with continued use it would do much "healing"- just more protecting. If that's what you're looking for, it's pricey. Perricone MD Cold Plasma Plus Neck & Chest Broad Spectrum SPF 25
Melanie J.
Greensburg, PA
First off, it is fragrant free which is nice. I love, love, love that this cream has SPF in it. I am forever looking for SPF products that are not just a sunscreen. I am big on multitasking! I have been using this cream for about 10 days. I took before and after pictures and there is a difference in the texture of my skin as well as the appearance of wrinkles. My skin has more of an even tone and some of the fine lines in my neck are now smoother and less noticeable. The cream goes on light and smooth. No stickiness and it seems to absorb well. This did not cause any skin irritation, however, I do not have especially sensitive skin. I do notice when in the shower that the skin is smooth and I can tell that I had on product in this area. I find this to be OK as I feel this is the cream providing the protective layer from sun damage. I have have been looking for a cream specifically for the neck area and I think I have found it. I would recommend this product to any one who is looking to even out skin tone, smooth fine lines, and protect from sun damage.
debbie d.
Pr Du Chien, WI
Like most people, I am skeptical of products that made seemingly outrageous claims, so when I received this item #free in a #VoxBox from Influenster I had doubts. This product is pretty, first if all. The packaging is sleek. The product’s texture is light and airy- not thick and heavy. It has little to no scent. After just a few uses I can already see a difference in my neck and check....smoothness, the appearance of my skin, and call me crazy- my neck looks tighter. I’m sold. Perricone MD Cold Plasma Plus Neck & Chest Broad Spectrum SPF 25

UPDATE.....still loving it a week later!!!
jana r.
Columbia, MO
As a woman who is about to turn 44 (but gets carded regularly), beauty and skincare have gone from a hobby to an obsession. I am embarrassed to admit that I do fixate on the look and feel of my neck, chest, décolleté so I have tried nearly every product that Sephora and Ulta carry. I can confidently say that if you are in your 20/30s and you want to prevent a saggy/wrinkled neck and chest OR like me, in your 40s and beyond and you want to tighten and improve the texture of that area and just all around look your best, THIS is really for you! There is nothing in my arsenal of oils and serums and creams that I use nightly that has made my neck feel as soft (texture-wise), smooth, and also tight. Truly, I didn't go into using this expecting a massive change because I thought I was already using the best of the best but I'm here to tell you, WOW was I wrong! It was as I was washing my face and neck and I really felt how smooth it was. I wanted to drop everything right there and start my review (but I was covered in water and cleanser, lol. So I waited). I waited for six more nights and days and it's seriously only gotten better since then! I've now noticed that the lines in my neck have softened and my jawline looks more tight! Additionally, I love that this product has no fragrance as added fragrance can irritate my skin and I REALLY love the SPF 25! My neck and décolleté feel so nice that I'm going to look into getting the Perricone MD Cold Plasma + for faces!
I did receive and enjoy this product complimentary from Influenster but that has absolutely no bearing on my opinion or how I feel about this or any other product. The truth is it works, it's amazing, and it's become a part of my beauty routine. I will most definitely repurchase, I think it's an excellent value considering the results I've seen.
Holly P.
Jamesville, NY
I received the Perricone MD Cold Plasma + neck and chest Cream complimentary from Influenster to review. I’m in my late 40’s, fair skinned and spent a lot of time in the 90’s in a tanning bed.while I’ve been diligent in taking care of the skin on my face over the years, my lower neck and chest were not so lucky. So this product seemed like a perfect addition to my routine.
I was really pleased to see a significant difference in the texture of the skin leading into the cleavage area after only two days of twice a day use! Where the skin had a crepe texture it was now smooth! I am so impressed. And when I finish this jar, I’m grabbing another, as I can see visible results. It’s definitely an investment, but it appears to be turning back the hands of time, so well worth it!
Tracey M.
Escanaba, MI
I got this beauty today was so excited couldnt wait to try it . I am a sun goddess i do love to be in the sun alot . I do tan in the winter and noticed i was getting creases and lines on my neck and chest . We also went on vacation and was in the sun everyday all day i do use mousturizer but never seems to be enough. I put this on this morning and oh my goodness went on so silky and 7 hours later still feels amazing. I love this serum and it does have SPF 25 for anyone who is afraid of the suns damaging rays. I love love it...
Jennifer C.
York, PA
When first applied it has a pleasant, cooling sensation. It does have a white cast when first applied as well. I assume that is because of the SPF. It does dissipate after the cream is massaged into the skin. I can feel it on my skin throughout the day. It isn’t uncomfortable for me but some people may find that it feels a little sticky. I have two deep lines on my neck (probably from my posture at a computer for the past 20 years combined with age) and some more fine lines on my upper chest area. After one week of daily application, the lines on my upper chest have started to fade. The lines on my neck don’t seem to have any visible difference. After a week and a half the lines in my neck have started to fade and the lines on my upper chest have faded even more. I will continue to use this product. I think it will be beneficial in the long run. I did receive this complimentary for testing purposes.
Tonya L.
If you have used this product can you see the difference in your neck and chest very fast say the first jar?
Lindsay S.
This is alot of money. Is it worth the high price tag? Does it work?
Janet B.
Boothbay Hbr, ME
How long does a jar last?
Brittany C.
Oakdale, CA
I want to try this sooo badly. Thought?
Lana S.
I know this brand is trusted and good one. Has anyone tried it? What did it do for your skin and neck?