BY PERRICONE MD #41 in Face Serums

More powerful than ever before, this advanced serum concentrate dramatically improves loss of radiance, uneven texture, uneven skin tone, discoloration, redness, enlarged pores, fine lines, wrinkles and loss of firmness.

What It Is

An advanced serum concentrate that targets your skin’s individual needs to deliver visible and personalized results, both now and over time. Packed with powerhouse ingredients, including Copper Tripeptides to improve the appearance of firmness and elasticity, Vitamin C Ester to reduce the look of dark spots and restore radiance, while Omegas 3, 6 and 9 promote smoother, more supple-looking skin.

What It Does

• Smooths the appearance of lines, wrinkles and uneven texture.
  • Visibly corrects discoloration, redness and uneven skin tone.
  • Lifts and firms skin’s appearance.
  • Transforms dullness into beautiful, youthful radiance.

What To Expect

• Texture: Serum Concentrate
  • Consistency: Lightweight, fast-absorbing
  • Scent: Fragrance-Free

Vitamin C Ester
A more potent, highly stable and less irritating form of antioxidant-rich Vitamin C, Vitamin C Ester gives the appearance of collagen-rich skin by visibly smoothing, brightening & minimizing discoloration. Unlike traditional Vitamin C, Vitamin C Ester is fat-soluble & easily absorb-able for maximum antioxidant benefits.

Copper Tripeptide
A powerful, naturally occurring complex with three amino acids helps repair dry skin for a dramatically firmer, smoother, younger-looking complexion. This amino acid trio is highly absorb-able and helps protect against environmental aggressors.

Omegas 3, 6, and 9
Found in walnuts and flax seeds, these pro-fatty acids help visibly plump and increase radiance by strengthening skin’s moisture barrier and improving its ability to retain water. Omegas 3 & 6 are essential yet do not occur naturally in the body.

Ingredients
Water/Aqua/Eau, Glycerin, Isopropyl Palmitate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Butylene Glycol, Phosphatidylcholine, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Dimethyl MEA, Acetyl Hexapeptide-8, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-1, Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-3, Tyrosine, Glycolic Acid, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Magnesium Aspartate, Zinc Gluconate, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Copper Gluconate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Retinyl Palmitate, Echium Plantagineum Seed Oil, Hydrolyzed Myrtus Communis Leaf Extract, Copper Tripeptide-1, Dimethicone, Disodium EDTA, Carbomer, Ceteareth-20, Cyclopentasiloxane, Caprylyl Glycol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cyclohexasiloxane, Polysorbate 20, Zea Mays (Corn) Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Sorbic Acid

Application
Apply liberally morning and evening on cleansed skin. Follow with any Perricone MD moisturizer.

• Who is super excited for this voxbox? I know I am I can't wait😙8 Answers
  • Who else is getting this voxbox?19 Answers
  • Who else is excited to try the new Perricone MD Cold Plasma cream...3 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Drea M.
Midlothian, TX
I started using the Perricone MD over a week ago. At first glance the product is in beautiful sleek packaging, and has a metallic smell to it. I really could only smell it initially when applying, the smell definitely didn’t linger or make the serum unusable. The smell makes complete sense because of the copper tripeptide and omega 3,6,9.

I did receive a 7 day trial from Influenster. However, with a skincare background I know 7 days is not enough time to really see results. Any results I will see are only surface results. A skincare regimen will take at least 4 weeks to really see results and up-to 3 months to see a dramatic result.

With that being said. I did enjoy the trial period and I used the serum Day and Night for over 7 days. Probably closer to 9 days. The sample sizes were very generous and I was able to apply a good amount to my face,neck, and décolletage.

I used the serum along with my usual cleanser, Masks, eye creams, sunscreen, night cream, and moisturizers. I did see a result from using the serum. My skin did have a few discolored spots from left over ugly blemishes and this gave my skin an added boost and lightened the spots a bit. I would say my skin texture appeared brighter and pores did appear smaller after Using a pore strip mask and following up with the serum. My skin hasn’t looked this radiant in a while! I can tell long use of this product would deliver amazing results!

I am a skin care Junkie. The price is in the high end spectrum, but I am a firm believer that you get what you pay for! The full size product should last quite a long time with the amount used. I would like to purchase the full size product in the future (when I am in the market for my next serum.)

While I did receive this sample free, all opinions are strictly my own. This review is in no way sponsored or paid by Perricone MD Perricone MD Cold Plasma Plus Face
Erica L.
Hagerman, NM
I need to start this by saying that I did receive this free for testing purposes from Influenster. I was very excited as I am a skincare junkie. My thoughts are all my own and are unbiased.
Let me say that ended up having a love/hate relationship with this product.
First, the claims that this product makes I was skeptical about. It states that it would dramatically improve fine lines, wrinkles, enlarged pores, dullness, uneven texture, uneven skin tone, discoloration, redness and loss of firmness. Now, not all of these are issues for me but most of them are.
For the live part, I did notice that there was a firming of my skin. I did take before and after pictures and there was a noticeable difference especially in my neck area. My pores showed a slight improvement as well. The dullness I constantly battle did seem to fade and the orange peel texture that I struggle with also lessened. The consistency of the product was nice though I did feel it was a bit thick for my morning makeup routine. It didn’t disrupt my foundation other than the fact that I noticed more oils than normal come mid-day.

Now for the hate part. The claim that there is supposed to be no noticeable smell is completely false and it’s not a pleasant smell at all. The only saving grace was that it dissipated quickly. The biggest draw back for me was on the claim regarding fine lines and wrinkles. This was where true disappointment set in. I did not notice any change what so ever. I am constantly checking my crows-feet and the wrinkles on my forehead and there was no change; they did not lessen even a little bit. Now perhaps this is a product where it takes time, but the claim was significant improvement and I didn’t see any.

On the issue of would I recommend I am mainly in the fence. The price is pretty steep to only see the little improvement that I did. Having firmer looking skin though is huge so I will mark yes as of now.

To note, the samples they provided me where not only enough for the seven day but there was plenty for morning and night as recommended; a little really does go a long way. I also was able to use a Perricone MD moisturizer as well just to make sure of like products.

#free #contest #voxbox #skincarejunkie @influenster
Shawne D.
Winter Garden, FL
I received a complimentary 7 day trial of the Perricone MD Cold Plasma+ face serum from Influenster in exchange for an honest review. The claims of this product are quite steep. It’s supposed to “dramatically improve fine lines, wrinkles, enlarged pores, dullness, uneven texture, uneven skin tone, discoloration, redness, and loss of firmness.” According to their promotional material a high percentage of people noticed “smoother skin”, “less dull, brighter and more radiant skin”, “felt firmer skin”, “saw a reduction in the appearance of lines and wrinkles”, and “experienced improved skin texture and less redness” in just 7 days of use. I also used this product in 7 days but personally experienced none of that. I wish I could report that one of those claims were true and maybe over a longer period of time I would’ve noticed a difference, but at this price point I don’t think I’ll be purchasing it to find out. I did not notice any difference in my skin’s texture, I didn’t see any improvement to discoloration, and my pores and fine lines are still the same size. By the way, this is supposed to be a “scent-free formula” and I would have to disagree with that as well. The scent nearly gagged me every time I used it! I used it as directed so that I could give a thorough review, but I was glad when the testing was over because of the smell of the product. I’m not normally sensitive to smells either. For reference I’m 41, fair skin tone, oily / combo skin, have a few sun spots, fine lines and some enlarged pores. This product very well may work for others, and if I spent $149 on it I would want it to work for me too, but unfortunately in the time frame that I had to test it, I could not back up their many claims of this “multi-tasking, powerhouse serum concentrate”.
Lauren B.
Exton, PA
*I received the complimentary 7-day trial from Influenster*

I’m going to try not to be too dramatic about this review, but like, this serum is probably the best thing that’s ever happened to my face. (Doing great on the drama.) My face has always been on the sensitive side, but about a year ago, it started rejecting everything, and since then, my skincare regimen has become all about what my skin will tolerate. I haven’t been able to exfoliate, mask, treat for dullness, address my deepening fine lines - nothing. I expected to try this serum, wake up to a face aflame with irritation, leave a bad review, and throw it away.

Uh... instead I woke up with glowing skin (which I haven’t seen in months... MONTHS!), and MUCH less redness. I didn’t want to overdo it, so I used it every other day for about a week, and the results were the same. EVERY TIME. On an off day, I tried another new product from a different brand (I had clearly gotten arrogant about my skin’s tolerance) and woke up with redness and bumps and itchy skin. Obviously. I put on the cold plasma that morning, and it brought the redness down a bit, and two days later (today) the irritation is completely gone. COMPLETELY! It usually takes my face 4+ days to recover from a bad reaction. (I realize this could be confirmation bias, so please take my dramatic self with a grain of salt, but OMG I LOVE THIS STUFF.)

I’m getting about 2 uses out of each sample packet, so at this point I’m just hoarding them to prolong having to drop $150 on this MIRACLE. I know I sound like an ad so let me just reiterate that I received this for free. But I am definitely buying the full size. Like, today.
Parisa K.
Holly Springs, NC
I recently received this as a 7 day trial and will update at the end of the 7 days as well. My initial thoughts on the product are that 7 days is not nearly long enough to thoroughly test a skin care product that should consistently improve your skin over time and not just create an illusion of improvement. Upon opening the first package, I noticed this is a thicker cream serum rather than a thin silicone serum which would be my preference. There is an omega scent to this product. I have a very sensitive sense of smell and can smell metal/copper and fish when I apply this serum. It is not so strong that I smell it throughout the day, only upon application. If you are not sensitive you may not notice it. The serum itself is thicker and creamy and goes on with a slightly tacky feel left behind. I would worry about layering different products on top of it especially in the morning. I will continue to use throughout the week and see if there are significant changes in my skin and update the review at that time. Disclaimer: Received product in a 7 day sample trial from Influenster. All reviews are my own honest review and opinions. Update - Day 7 - I didn't see any improvement at all until about day 6, skin looks a little more radiant and smooth, however now I am out of product so I am not sure if it would continue to improve or not. Unfortunately, the smell is so strong that it kinda makes me sick and I dread putting it on my face 2x a day. I started to mix it with my Ole Truth Serum to mask the scent. Keeping at 3 stars, I did start to see some improvement, but for the price and due to the strong unpleasant scent I would not repurchase or recommend to friends. Look forward to trying other Perricone products.
Rebecca H.
Searcy, AR
Perricone MD Cold Plasma Plus Face I
received a complimentary 7 day sample of Perricone MD Cold Plasma+ Face from
Influenster for my honest review. The product claims that after 7 days 81% felt
smoother skin, 79% saw less dull, brighter and more radiant skin, 77% saw less
discoloration and minimized pores, 75% felt firmer skin, saw a reduction in the
appearance of lines and wrinkles and experience improved skin texture and less
redness.  I used the serum (which is
actually a texture of lotion/serum), twice a day for 7 days along with my
normal skincare routine. The product claims to be scent-free but I’m not too
sure of that. Yes, I am a little sensitive when it comes to smells so this may
not be the case for everyone. It has a “fishy” odor when you apply it, but
thankfully it does go away quickly.  It
absorbs quickly into your skin and does not leave your skin feeling tacky. Unfortunately
for me, I did not see much improvement. After 7 days the only change I noticed
were my large pores between my eye brows and on my chin were smaller. This is
great for me, but that’s not enough improvement to go out and buy a full sized
jar at $149. I think I probably have more sun damage and lose skin than the
average 45 year old, so I wasn’t holding my breath for either of those to be
noticeable but I sure was hoping! I don’t know if longer use would bring better
results, but for me I did not do so well compared to others on the 7 day
challenge.
Lee M.
New York
Having used both formulas for sometime.
I don't see a great change in the plus even with the COPPER AND PEPTIDES.
IM USING THE SUPER BONUS 2 oz face plus and 1 oz eye plus from QVC on auto delivery for the price of one ounce of one product.
The 7 day travel size is to small to make a well informed review .
This has almost no odor and absorbs super quickly into my skin with no irritations.
I find that it adds a nice firming and luminocity to my face especially when I add vitamin c with Farulic acid over it followed by Hyalo Plasma.
The one ounce is over priced and will not last 2-3 months as claimed by the company. It has done NOTHING to improve pores not to mention some ruddiness by the bridge of my nose I have a few expression lines on my forehead and this has done nothing to improve them well after 30 days. To many claims are made for this serum which is supposed to make so many positives to your facial skin . Adding a little Copper peptide is enough of an improvement . do appreciate the dark glass to prevent light from getting inside. Their have been many complaints about the CPPF including redness , hives dry skin and even cystic Acnea .
Isomers skincare all in one concentrated serum is vastly superior. THIS TO ME IS ANOTHER CASE OF PAYING WAY TO MUCH FOR AN OVER RATED PRODUCT EVEN AT 2 OUNCES.
Kenya E.
I was given the Perricone MD Cold Plasma + free to try by @influenster. The product claims that after 7 days a consumer study shows that women felt smoother and more radiant skin. The skin was firmer and pores were minimized. It also claims that there was less discoloration.
I have to say that I am very satisfied with the results. I applied it in the morning and in the evening. Did I notice a difference? Yes!! I was impressed with the brighter look of my skin. I even noticed an improvement in some discoloration on my left cheek! I also noticed a reduction in my pores. I’m really into skincare and I already have a skincare routine. However, I am impressed with the results. I was not as fond of the smell that I noticed when I applied the serum. It wasn’t a deal breaker though. Once again the product was complimentary to try for 7 days. Thank you Perricone and Influenster!! It is a powerhouse packed with potent ingredients like it claims. I will definitely consider purchasing but the price is kind of high.
Piya T.
Perricone MD Cold Plasma - the award-winning, patented technology powers this comprehensive anti-aging treatment, delivering dramatic, personal results for visibly smoother, firmer, radiant-looking skin.

I have been using this serum for 7 days by replacing my normal serum with the product.

I have to say that I didn’t see any changes on my skin. Maybe because of the length of time is so short. Normally it takes about a month for me to see some changes and be able to tell if the product works.

I do have to say that I love Perricone MD line and this serum is no exception. It’s texture is rich, more of a moisturizer rather than mainstream serum per se.

The color is light mint and has a bit of medicinal scent which goes away pretty quickly.

The serum absorbs and dries in about a minute after application without the tackiness feels.

Priced at $149 per an ounce of product maybe out of range for many skincare lovers.

Summary: I love the product and will purchase it when I run out of my current serum just to give it a fair evaluation. However, as of now I’m giving a 4 ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐⭐️ out of 5 because of it is price prohibitive.
Brandi S.
So I'm following up with how the 7-day Perricone MD Challenge went using the new Cold Plasma Plus Advanced Serum.

First off, I'm happy that there's still another week's worth of product left!! This obviously goes a long way because I used a lot at once per instructions.

The serum sits heavy at first, but in a good, hydrating way. I gave it a minute or so to do it's thing before applying moisturizer, which did well. There is no fragrance, yay!

The key ingredients are: copper tripeptides, vitamin C ester, omegas 3/6/9, glycolic acid, hyaluronic acid

After 7 days I noticed that the fine lines around my eyes were so much better, pores are much less visible and I can see an overall brightening of my skin.

Would I purchase this for myself? Yes!! I do love the initial results and this serum is different than others I've used. Also, I'm really curious what long-term copper peptide use can do for loss of skin elasticity.

Thank you, @influenster , for sending me this complimentary sample program in exchange for a genuine review.

#perriconemd #influenster #influenstervoxbox #skincare #skin #antiagingserum #antiage #luxuryskincare #skincareblogger #glowallies
Charlie T.
Oklahoma City, OK
Who else is getting this voxbox?
Nikki A.
Wagram, NC
Has anyone received their voxbox yet? Do we know if it’s a 7 day trail or a full size?
LeAnn L.
Carrollton, TX
Has anyone received their box I'm still waiting Very excited to try. Hope it's for dry skin cause that's what I got
Kimberley S.
Mystic, CT
This is my first voxbox and I can’t find the “check in” box any longer. I received my product today. I tried to upload my picture to the campaign and it doesn’t show up. What am I doing wrong 😩
Lindsay S.