Perricone MD Cold Plasma Plus Eye uploaded by Julie E.Perricone MD Cold Plasma Plus Eye uploaded by Deborah T.Perricone MD Cold Plasma Plus Eye uploaded by Lee M.

BY PERRICONE MD

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

What It Is:

A multi-tasking powerhouse eye cream that targets your skin’s individual needs around the eyes to deliver visible and personalized results, now and over time. Packed with powerhouse ingredients, including Copper Tripeptides to improve the appearance of firmness and elasticity, Vitamin C Ester to reduce the look of dark spots and restore radiance, and Omegas 3, 6 and 9 to promote smoother, more supple-looking skin.

What It Does:

Corrects the appearance of dark circles and reduces puffiness.

Visibly lifts and firms the eye area.

Smooths the appearance of crow’s feet and fine lines.

What To Expect:

Texture: Cream

Consistency: Lightweight, fast-absorbing

Scent: Fragrance-Free

Vitamin C Ester:

A more potent, highly stable and less irritating form of antioxidant-rich Vitamin C, Vitamin C Ester gives the appearance of collagen-rich skin by visibly smoothing, brightening & minimizing discoloration. Unlike traditional Vitamin C, Vitamin C Ester is fat-soluble & easily absorb-able for maximum antioxidant benefits.

Copper Tripeptide:

A powerful, naturally occurring complex with three amino acids helps repair dry skin for a dramatically firmer, smoother, younger-looking complexion. This amino acid trio is highly absorb-able and helps protect against environmental aggressors.

Omegas 3, 6, and 9:

Found in walnuts and flax seeds, these pro-fatty acids help visibly plump and increase radiance by strengthening skin’s moisture barrier and improving its ability to retain water. Omegas 3 & 6 are essential yet do not occur naturally in the body.

Water/Aqua/Eau, Isopropyl Palmitate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Hydrolyzed Jojoba Esters, Ceteareth-20, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Benzyl Alcohol, Phosphatidylcholine, Acetyl Tetrapeptide-5, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-1, Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7, Echium Plantagineum Seed Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Copper Tripeptide-1, Magnesium Aspartate, Zinc Gluconate, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Copper Gluconate, N-Hydroxysuccinimide, Tocopherol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Chrysin, Disodium EDTA, Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil, Glycerin, Dimethicone, Cyclopentasiloxane, Steareth-20, Silica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491).

Application:

Gently pat Cold Plasma Plus Eye onto eye area using your ring finger. Use morning and evening. Keep out of eyes

Buy on Sephora*
Lee M.
New York
Although I'm a man "yes a man real live adult masculine man ":) I use multiple eye serums/creams for day and  night sometimes over-lapping . This is the 1 ounce bonus size from QVC during the Super size duo sale .This is very costly at the half ounce I don't know what's the deal but many people including myself are waking to very puffy irritated eyes I haven't noticed anything positive after 30 days of constant use . It does have a very rich and luxurious feel to it but that doesn't justify the cost to me.I actually feel that it's undone what my Isomers Meszmereyes has improved. That being I'm done with using it and going back to Isomers. Also,the ingredient deck is not very impressive. More money doesn't mean higher quality in this industry .
Deborah T.
Toms River, NJ
In just a few days I noticed less lines and less dark circles! I know the price is high but it is actually working! Many products say one thing but do nothing. This one is doing exactly what it says!! My under eyes look tighter and younger! Makeup is going on nicer and less creasing after putting on concealer. If it keeps going I might not have to use any concealer!! That would be a dream. If your worries about the price save up your points at ULTA or Sephora and then but it. It won't hurt as much when you have to shell out less money. Perricone MD Cold Plasma Plus Eye
Nikki  N.
Well I did not care for this my husband absolutely loved it and continues to buy it he noticed a big difference in the hydration around his eye area and some of his fine lines. Again this is an excellent mine it just did not work well for me but it worked well for him which is why I gave it four stars. It does have a nice heavier texture which is great for a middle-aged to older skin.
Lourdes L.
Riverbank, CA
I think its amazing! After getting the voxbox with the neck cream I knew I would eventually buy the eye cream. Well I got an email with an offer I couldn't refuse and I bought it AND I am so happy with the results! Being 55 this cream in one night erased the lines and puffiness under my eyes! I absolutely love this product! It's a must have for sure
Katherine S.
Works really good. I received as a sample from Influenster. Only reason NOT. A FIVE star rating is because it is super expensive. Like over $100. I just don’t see spending that much for it, yea works good but not great.
Kristy R.
I was very excited to try this product. It's expensive and I was hoping it'd be worth the money. Unfortunately I was left disappointed. It's a good eye cream, but nothing special and definitely not worth the money they charge for it. Supposedly the product is supposed to hydrate, diminish lines around the eyes, reduce darkness, and a couple other things, but I used it for a month and never really noticed a difference. I still use it, but only because I don't want it to go to waste. If my opinion changes I will update my review.
Julie E.
Studio City, CA
This product feels great on the skin and I felt that it immediately started to diminish darkness under the eye. It’s very hydrating and smells great too. It’s my first time using it and will see after more use if fine lines and wrinkles have diminished as well.
Courtney W.
I absolutely love perricone. I’m still in my early 30’s but I have seen such an improvement in my skin tone and elasticity. The product smells funny but after a couple uses you get used to it. They are expensive but come in nice packaging (glass) and are very effective. I will definitely continue to use this product.
Paulah S.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
I wanted this eye cream to wow me like the rest of the Perricone MD products but it didn't do much for my eye area, it wasn't hydrating and I didn't notice any difference in my under eye skin. I was so sad about it and it was very expensive.
CelinaMarie L.
This eye cream is amazing. The new formula is full of peptides. After a months use my eye area look more lifted. I will absolutely repurchase this.
Rachel N.
Peachtree Cty, GA
does this get rid of dark circles too?
Katie C.
Spindletree drive, Derby
Is this a good eye cream ??

back