BY PERRICONE MD

What It Is:

This comprehensive anti-aging treatment, ideal for all skin types, delivers powerful ingredients, precise technology and personal results for visibly smoother, firmer, radiant-looking skin.

Dr. Perricone’s proprietary Liquid Crystal Delivery System is what makes the Cold Plasma difference. This award-winning technology is the culmination of 5 years of research and 4 patents and effectively transports potent ingredients to where your skin needs it most for dramatic results. The most visible signs of aging are addressed; diminishing the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, redness and discoloration and improving firmness, elasticity and radiance.

What It Does:

Fights the most stubborn signs of aging: fine lines, wrinkles, discoloration and redness, loss of firmness and elasticity, enlarged-looking pores, rough texture.

Dr. Perricone’s proprietary Liquid Crystal Delivery System promotes optimal delivery of potent anti-aging ingredients for visibly dramatic, personal results.

Delivers the natural, rested and radiant appearance of healthy-looking, youthful skin.

Formulated WITHOUT parabens, sulfates, synthetic fragrances or synthetic dyes.

What To Expect:

Our commitment to formulation integrity and effectiveness means that certain scents cannot be masked, but should dissipate quickly after application. Cold Plasma has no added fragrance.

Texture: Translucent cream transforms into lightweight serum

Consistency: Lightweight, fast-absorbing

Scent: Our products are formulated with high quality ingredients, some having natural scents.

Liquid Crystal Delivery System:

An award-winning technology from Dr. Perricone that ensures the delivery of optimal nutrients to where skin needs it the most for maximum benefits.

Aqua (Water), Glycerin, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Phosphatidylcholine, Isopropyl Palmitate, L-Tyrosine, Butylene Glycol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Oligopeptide-17, Ceteareth-20, Magnesium Aspartate, Zinc Gluconate, Dimethyl MEA (DMAE), Docosahexaenoic Acid, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Phenoxyethanol, Dimethicone, Caprylyl Glycol, Glycolic Acid, Retinyl Palmitate, Saccaromyces Ferment, Elaeis Guineensis (Palm) Oil, Carbomer, Disodium EDTA, Tocotrienols, Copper Gluconate, Polysorbate 20, Sorbic Acid, Tocopherol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Acetyl Hexapeptide-8, Palmitoyl Oligopeptide, Astaxanthin, Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-3

Application:

To achieve optimal results, Dr. Perricone recommends always starting with Cold Plasma Anti-Aging Face Treatment as the first step. Apply a pearl-sized amount onto cleansed skin morning and evening. If needed, follow with a Perricone MD targeted treatment and moisturizer

• What does everyone think of Perricone MD Cold Plasma?1 Answers
  • How's the smell of the product, I read quite of reviews t...4 Answers
  • If you've used this, what are the long term effects? When...2 Answers
yvette s.
Overland Park, KS
The product’s formula is a secret that Dr. Nicholas Perricone has held on to for many years, and is now ready to share with individuals seeking a younger appearance. The beauty product features ingredients that have already proven great success with reducing* and correcting lines, wrinkles, sagging or loose skin, and dry skin. Perricone MD Cold Plasma uses plasma technology, which is a new method of rejuvenating and preserving a healthy, glowing, youthful appearance. I can definitely see results after using it faithfully for three weeks now
Courtney W.
I love this product. It is expensive but I feel it makes my skin look so good. The jars are glass so the quality shows through in all aspects. The only downfall of this product is that is smells pretty bad. After a few uses you get used to it and it doesn’t linger once it has set into skin but it is pretty off-putting at first. Next, the price tag is a bit expensive but in their website they often have sales and I have even found it in Ulta’s beauty steals sometimes! I can’t live without it anymore.
Brianne M.
Madison, MS
I have never been so happy with an anti aging serum as I am with this one. It’s goes on smooth and absorbs quickly. Since using it I have a more even skin tone. My fine lines and wrinkles are soften. My face feels fuller and my dark spots have disappeared. It’s a little pricey but a little goes a long way. I will definitely recommend trying this product out if your starting to show signs of aging. Perricone MD Cold Plasma
Ali C.
I am obsessed with this product!!! I couldn’t believe the difference I saw in my skin when I used it!! The texture was smoother overnight and my complexion looked brighter and healthier!! The price point is kind of high but I know perricone only uses the best ingredients so I’m willing to pay it. The only thing that bothered me is the smell, one days I can’t get passed it but if smell doesn’t bother you then I highly recommend this product!
Chelsea T.
New Brunswick, NJ
Okay, I️ have mixed feelings about this product. It does a great job but it smells SOOOOO horrible. It literally smells like I’m rubbing a dead fish all over my face. And since it’s on my face, I️ continue to smell it for hours. I️ still force myself to use it, but it’s so brutal I️ have to wash my hands after. Perricone MD, please figure out a way to not make this smell so horrible.
KK S.
Knoxville
Ok,this plasma cream by renowned derm Dr.Perricone,is THE BEST for correcting an uneven skin tone and retexturizing the delicate skin on your face. I noticed an improvement in clarity in 2 days,honestly. Some find the formula to be greasy. Those people are using too much product. The consistency is that of a creamy serum,so by using it as such,you eliminate the greasy feel and save a massive amount of product. Also,some people have reported the cream having a fishy smell,which dissipates just minutes after application. I've never noticed a fishy smell. Yes, t his is expensive. Yes,it's worth it if you use it the way you're supposed too,which is like you would a serum. Best paired with the Cold Plasma Eye and/or Sub-D cream for the neck and chest. I found my face/neck cream duo in a value set at Sephora.
Victoria C.
Portland, OR
These may seem excessive, since they are a little spendy but they are sooo with it. These have totally helped erase the fine lines on my face. The plasma had a strange scent but it works amazing. Even if you are younger I suggest using the anti aging products like this to really make sure you prolong the signs of aging.
Rebekah J.
Dorchester, MA
I rarely hate a product but I did not like this. I received a sample with a purchase and tried it out for a few days. My skin is usually combination but this product made my whole face so greasy. I also didn’t see any improvement in my skin and my skin usually shows immediate results.

Besides that the product is kind of thick with a slight oily consistency. It has a strange smell to it and I’m usually not too picky about the smell of products. For the price I expected this product to do amazing things, I would not recommend this to anyone with combination or oily skin. It might work great if you have dry skin but then again, it didn’t seem to be delivering much results. There are more effective serums out there for less money in my opinion.
Alicia C.
Sooo i just got my first voxbox and its perricone md cold plasma serum. I immediately washed my face to start the 7day challenge. It feels great. Its so refreshing feeling. Smooth to the fingers. Feels nourishing and i cant wait to contimue to see what this amazing product does. Its smoothes fine lines and wrinkles. Shrinks pores. Smooths skin brightens skin and has vitamin c, copper trepetide, and omega 3,6and 9. This stuff is skin food. Im 32 and have fine lines under my eyes and expression lines in my forehead amd large pores. Lets make them diminish perricone md.
Vanessa D.
I️ received this in a sample size either from ulta or Sephora and didn’t think much when I️ first tried it except that it smelled like seaweed to me, but nothing unbearable or awful to me like I’ve read. But, OH MY GOODNESS! This rarely happens, but I️ noticed visible results the very next day so much so that I️ didn’t even wear foundation because I️ felt so radiant and glowy. Just a little concealer under my eyes and I️ felt so confident in my skin. Unfortunately, I️ still haven’t committed to the full size because the price point is a little steep for my liking but eventually I️ will purchase!
marie k.
Orange, CA
How's the smell of the product, I read quite of reviews that mention the smell...?
natasha f.
What does this really do for you?
Jennifer C.
Kennewick, WA
If you've used this, what are the long term effects? When do you use this in your skin care routine?
Amanda C.
Ider
What does everyone think of Perricone MD Cold Plasma?
Sam R.