BY PERRICONE MD

More powerful than ever before, this advanced serum concentrate dramatically improves loss of radiance, uneven texture, uneven skin tone, discoloration, redness, enlarged pores, fine lines, wrinkles and loss of firmness.

What It Is

An advanced serum concentrate that targets your skin’s individual needs to deliver visible and personalized results, both now and over time. Packed with powerhouse ingredients, including Copper Tripeptides to improve the appearance of firmness and elasticity, Vitamin C Ester to reduce the look of dark spots and restore radiance, while Omegas 3, 6 and 9 promote smoother, more supple-looking skin.

What It Does

• Smooths the appearance of lines, wrinkles and uneven texture.
  • Visibly corrects discoloration, redness and uneven skin tone.
  • Lifts and firms skin’s appearance.
  • Transforms dullness into beautiful, youthful radiance.

What To Expect

• Texture: Serum Concentrate
  • Consistency: Lightweight, fast-absorbing
  • Scent: Fragrance-Free

Vitamin C Ester
A more potent, highly stable and less irritating form of antioxidant-rich Vitamin C, Vitamin C Ester gives the appearance of collagen-rich skin by visibly smoothing, brightening & minimizing discoloration. Unlike traditional Vitamin C, Vitamin C Ester is fat-soluble & easily absorb-able for maximum antioxidant benefits.

Copper Tripeptide
A powerful, naturally occurring complex with three amino acids helps repair dry skin for a dramatically firmer, smoother, younger-looking complexion. This amino acid trio is highly absorb-able and helps protect against environmental aggressors.

Omegas 3, 6, and 9
Found in walnuts and flax seeds, these pro-fatty acids help visibly plump and increase radiance by strengthening skin’s moisture barrier and improving its ability to retain water. Omegas 3 & 6 are essential yet do not occur naturally in the body.

Ingredients
Water/Aqua/Eau, Glycerin, Isopropyl Palmitate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Butylene Glycol, Phosphatidylcholine, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Dimethyl MEA, Acetyl Hexapeptide-8, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-1, Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-3, Tyrosine, Glycolic Acid, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Magnesium Aspartate, Zinc Gluconate, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Copper Gluconate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Retinyl Palmitate, Echium Plantagineum Seed Oil, Hydrolyzed Myrtus Communis Leaf Extract, Copper Tripeptide-1, Dimethicone, Disodium EDTA, Carbomer, Ceteareth-20, Cyclopentasiloxane, Caprylyl Glycol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cyclohexasiloxane, Polysorbate 20, Zea Mays (Corn) Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Sorbic Acid

Application
Apply liberally morning and evening on cleansed skin. Follow with any Perricone MD moisturizer.

• Who is super excited for this voxbox? I know I am I can't...7 Answers
  • Who else is getting this voxbox?19 Answers
  • Who else is excited to try the new Perricone MD Cold Plas...3 Answers
Buy on ULTA
Parisa K.
Holly Springs, NC
I recently received this as a 7 day trial and will update at the end of the 7 days as well. My initial thoughts on the product are that 7 days is not nearly long enough to thoroughly test a skin care product that should consistently improve your skin over time and not just create an illusion of improvement. Upon opening the first package, I noticed this is a thicker cream serum rather than a thin silicone serum which would be my preference. There is an omega scent to this product. I have a very sensitive sense of smell and can smell metal/copper and fish when I apply this serum. It is not so strong that I smell it throughout the day, only upon application. If you are not sensitive you may not notice it. The serum itself is thicker and creamy and goes on with a slightly tacky feel left behind. I would worry about layering different products on top of it especially in the morning. I will continue to use throughout the week and see if there are significant changes in my skin and update the review at that time. Disclaimer: Received product in a 7 day sample trial from Influenster. All reviews are my own honest review and opinions. Update - Day 7 - I didn't see any improvement at all until about day 6, skin looks a little more radiant and smooth, however now I am out of product so I am not sure if it would continue to improve or not. Unfortunately, the smell is so strong that it kinda makes me sick and I dread putting it on my face 2x a day. I started to mix it with my Ole Truth Serum to mask the scent. Keeping at 3 stars, I did start to see some improvement, but for the price and due to the strong unpleasant scent I would not repurchase or recommend to friends. Look forward to trying other Perricone products.
Kenya E.
I was given the Perricone MD Cold Plasma + free to try by @influenster. The product claims that after 7 days a consumer study shows that women felt smoother and more radiant skin. The skin was firmer and pores were minimized. It also claims that there was less discoloration.
I have to say that I am very satisfied with the results. I applied it in the morning and in the evening. Did I notice a difference? Yes!! I was impressed with the brighter look of my skin. I even noticed an improvement in some discoloration on my left cheek! I also noticed a reduction in my pores. I’m really into skincare and I already have a skincare routine. However, I am impressed with the results. I was not as fond of the smell that I noticed when I applied the serum. It wasn’t a deal breaker though. Once again the product was complimentary to try for 7 days. Thank you Perricone and Influenster!! It is a powerhouse packed with potent ingredients like it claims. I will definitely consider purchasing but the price is kind of high.
Drea M.
Forney, TX
I started using the Perricone MD over a week ago. At first glance the product is in beautiful sleek packaging, and has a metallic smell to it. I really could only smell it initially when applying, the smell definitely didn’t linger or make the serum unusable. The smell makes complete sense because of the copper tripeptide and omega 3,6,9.

I did receive a 7 day trial from Influenster. However, with a skincare background I know 7 days is not enough time to really see results. Any results I will see are only surface results. A skincare regimen will take at least 4 weeks to really see results and up-to 3 months to see a dramatic result.

With that being said. I did enjoy the trial period and I used the serum Day and Night for over 7 days. Probably closer to 9 days. The sample sizes were very generous and I was able to apply a good amount to my face,neck, and décolletage.

I used the serum along with my usual cleanser, Masks, eye creams, sunscreen, night cream, and moisturizers. I did see a result from using the serum. My skin did have a few discolored spots from left over ugly blemishes and this gave my skin an added boost and lightened the spots a bit. I would say my skin texture appeared brighter and pores did appear smaller after Using a pore strip mask and following up with the serum. My skin hasn’t looked this radiant in a while! I can tell long use of this product would deliver amazing results!

I am a skin care Junkie. The price is in the high end spectrum, but I am a firm believer that you get what you pay for! The full size product should last quite a long time with the amount used. I would like to purchase the full size product in the future (when I am in the market for my next serum.)

While I did receive this sample free, all opinions are strictly my own. This review is in no way sponsored or paid by Perricone MD Perricone MD Cold Plasma+ Face
Stacy G.
Beltsville, MD
I received the Perricone MD Cold Plasma Plus VoxBox a couple months ago & was really excited to try it, I really needed to add something to my skincare regimen. On the first night, I applied it and felt a little tingling sensation, followed up with moisturizer & went to bed. When I woke up, my skin had a beautiful glow to it that I hadn’t seen in a very long time...I have combination skin, dullness, redness, fine lines & pore size issues. The fine lines were not as pronounced & I was impressed for only using it once. For the next 7 days, I used it morning and night (and my normal face wash & moisturizer). I couldn’t believe how great the results were! My pores were visibly smaller, the redness was gone, my skin felt firmer & my daughter told me that I looked 5 years younger (maybe she was biased, but I saw it too). I had used other Perricone MD products in the past & loved them (especially the Face Firming Activator & the Neuropeptide Face Cream) but the price point was always a concern. However, you need so very little product & usually a full size Cold Plasma lasts 2 months. Some last longer. I say this is definitely worth the money! The changes to my skin are incredible & it’s worth spending a bit more to get these results. As far as the scent, some Perricone products have a “fishy” odor that dissipates after a minute or so, I didn’t get that with Cold Plasma Plus. If you’re over 35, noticing signs of aging or need something to boost what you’re already using, try this. I’m pretty sure you’ll be just as impressed as I am!  Perricone MD Cold Plasma+ Face
Shawne D.
Winter Garden, FL
I received a complimentary 7 day trial of the Perricone MD Cold Plasma+ face serum from Influenster in exchange for an honest review. The claims of this product are quite steep. It’s supposed to “dramatically improve fine lines, wrinkles, enlarged pores, dullness, uneven texture, uneven skin tone, discoloration, redness, and loss of firmness.” According to their promotional material a high percentage of people noticed “smoother skin”, “less dull, brighter and more radiant skin”, “felt firmer skin”, “saw a reduction in the appearance of lines and wrinkles”, and “experienced improved skin texture and less redness” in just 7 days of use. I also used this product in 7 days but personally experienced none of that. I wish I could report that one of those claims were true and maybe over a longer period of time I would’ve noticed a difference, but at this price point I don’t think I’ll be purchasing it to find out. I did not notice any difference in my skin’s texture, I didn’t see any improvement to discoloration, and my pores and fine lines are still the same size. By the way, this is supposed to be a “scent-free formula” and I would have to disagree with that as well. The scent nearly gagged me every time I used it! I used it as directed so that I could give a thorough review, but I was glad when the testing was over because of the smell of the product. I’m not normally sensitive to smells either. For reference I’m 41, fair skin tone, oily / combo skin, have a few sun spots, fine lines and some enlarged pores. This product very well may work for others, and if I spent $149 on it I would want it to work for me too, but unfortunately in the time frame that I had to test it, I could not back up their many claims of this “multi-tasking, powerhouse serum concentrate”.
Angelisa P.
Queens Vlg, NY
I received a sample of the Cold Plasma product with instructions to use for 7 days so my review will only be based on a short experience.

First impression: Oh man, does this product SMELL. I'm a firm believer than anything that smells great is probably bad for your skin but I guess this product puts itself in the 'great for your skin' category if it was based only on scent. Once I got past the smell (by the second day), I noticed this product is rather thick but absorbs extremely quickly. As someone with normal skin, the product didn't leave my skin feeling too dry or too oily. It left my face feeling nourished and actually helped serve as a great primer before applying concealer.

Fast forward 7 days later, I do see some tiny changes in my skin but nothing too dramatic. Granted, I'm in my early 30s and have no sun spots or signs of aging so I'm not sure what change I was expecting. I can say that this product left my skin feeling great and looking a bit brighter.

I'm not sure if its worth the hefty price tag for someone in my situation but I will continue to use until the product is completely finished.

Lily W.
I received the 7 day trial of the Perricone MD Cold Plasma+ Face to try.
First impressions: the serum is thick and unlike any other facial serum I have ever used. There is a very strong scent that I can't quite describe but on the information card it states that the product is scent free?? I'm a little confused about that part. I can't say I like the scent but I can overlook that part since the scent dissipated after the serum was fully absorbed into my skin. One of the first things I noticed was how smooth and soft my face felt after the serum absorbed into the my skin. And my skin looked hydrated. I did use the entire packet for my entire face and that was a bit too much to use at once and that might explain why it took a bit longer to absorb into the skin. I haven't noticed too many changes at this moment and I don't think a week will be enough time to really gauge how well this product will work in the long term. This product is a bit pricey and it will be in my Sephora wishlist until I saved enough money to give the full size a go.

#7DayChallenge #ThanksInfluenster #VoxBoxFree
Shelley G.
I received a 7 day complimentary sample from Influenster and am posting this review as part of a contest. I was not compensated for this review and all opinions expressed are my own. The product is called a serum but isn't greasy feeling and my skin absorbed it quickly. I didn't smell the fish type odor some did. The scent quickly faded so it didn't bother me at all. Day 1 and 2 were pretty unremarkable as I applied it twice daily. By day 3, I did notice my skins appearance looked softer and my lines on my forehead looked less pronounced. By day 7, I was pleased with the results and noticed a definite improvement in my skins texture and feel, and it did lessen the forehead lines I previously mentioned. However, I still had to layer my other skin products I normally use over this serum. With this having such a high cost and knowing I would still have to buy my other skin care products, this probably wouldn't be something I would purchase without seeing more improvement. My dry skin type requires hydrating products and I feel this isn't best suited for dry skin like mine, just 7 days wasn't enough to see long term results. I can recommend you take the 7 day challenge and try for yourself and see how well this works for you. Currently as of February 2018, anyone can take this 7 day challenge by contacting Perricone MD. For more information go to their website and there are several ways listed in which you can contact them and take the challenge. #Influenster #Complimentary #PerriconeMD #ColdPlasma #7DayChallenge #Contest @Influenster #Influenster

Jennifer Z.
Hastings, PA
I received a 7 day supply of this product to try and review.
Let me start by saying that I don’t think 7 days is an adequate amount of time
to determine the value of a product such as this. The product samples had no
odor or fragrance to it. I like that because I found some skin care can have
too much of a fragrance. During my 7 days, I did not find any difference in the
size of my pores or notice any difference in fine lines. The product went on
smooth and light. I didn’t feel like it was thick and smothering my face and
neck. My sensitive skin did not have a reaction to the product. My skin did not
feel greasy and it was absorbed rather quickly. Overall the product might have
more noticeable differences if I used it for a longer period of time. I find
that the price tag is way too high for me. I would suggest this product to
someone who has a larger budget to spend on skin care.  If I had a larger budget I might give it a
try for a longer period of time.

I am interested in look at other products that Perricone has
to offer.  Perhaps they are within my
budget. Perricone MD Cold Plasma+ Face
krista S.
Pittsburgh, PA
I was sent a free 7 day trial of this product to try and review in my voxbox. This is my unbiased opinion of the Perricone MD Cold PlasMa+. I completed this trial in 7 days and followed the directions with the exception of following the Cold Plasma cream with a Perricone MD moisturizer, opting for my own personal choice as they did not send their moisturizer along with the trial.
I'm 31 years old and have combination skin with a few fine lines and a slight uneven tone.
The application of this product was quite pleasant. It took very little to completely cover my face and neck and went on very smoothly, drying in under a minute. My makeup was not effected in any way.
For about an hour after application my face would have a flushed appearance that would dissipate. After the full 7 days, I noticed very little change in the appearance of my skin. It felt slightly smoother to the touch but the fine lines and tone remained unchanged. It may be that for my skin type, it takes a little longer then the 7 days to take effect.
Charlie T.
Midwest City, OK
Who else is getting this voxbox?
Nikki A.
Wagram, NC
Has anyone received their voxbox yet? Do we know if it’s a 7 day trail or a full size?
Kimberley S.
Mystic, CT
This is my first voxbox and I can’t find the “check in” box any longer. I received my product today. I tried to upload my picture to the campaign and it doesn’t show up. What am I doing wrong 😩
LeAnn L.
Has anyone received their box I'm still waiting Very excited to try. Hope it's for dry skin cause that's what I got
Lindsay S.