BY PERRICONE MD

An eye cream to reduce puffiness while brightening and restoring a youthful appearance. With Neuropeptides, Vitamin C Ester and proprietary Cold Plasma delivery system. Cold Plasma Eye is a drenching cream-based serum that addresses the six most visible signs of aging along the contours of the eyes: fine lines, dark circles, puffiness, dryness, discoloration and dullness. Safe enough to apply along the orbital bone and directly on the eye lid where many women experience dryness. Cold Plasma Eye absorbs quickly into the skin and provides an excellent base for concealer and make-up. Part of the award-winning Cold Plasma family, it's an essential treatment for luminous, sparkling eyes. Benefits:

Michelle S.
Little Canada, MN
If I could give the ten thousand stars I would. It's the most instantly gratifying product out there. It works to say the least. Like Botox in a bottle!! GO BUY THIS RIGHT NOW!
maricella m.
Pageland, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is probably the weirdest thing my face is ever felt. When you put it on it feels so cooling but in a good way. It was my friends and we were doing a skin care routine one night and I use this. She said is pretty expensive and will used some just underneath our eyes and it instantly took away my puffiness.
Lyndsey P.
Everett, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
My friend visited me one weekend and had a sample of the Perricone Cold Plasma Eye.  We put it on and waited about 15  minutes, I felt this amazing refreshing clean feel.  It was very gentle and soothing.  I rarely use Eye ANYTHING, so this was a great experience.
Emily H.
Clintwood
I was extremely excited to try the product even though it was extremely expensive for such a small size, and made bold claims with results I just didn't see. The product broke me out and irritated my skin.
andrea g.
I cannot get enough of this! It's liquid gold! There's no build up of product, a little goes a long way with this and my eyes look drastically better days after starting using this!
Lynn C.
I absolutely love Perricone cold plasma eye.  Unfortunately it is a little expensive for me.  Whenever it is on sale, I buy it.
Rebecca C.
Greenwood
I have really dark circles and combine this with my daily moisturizing regimen. Love the way it makes my skin feel.