Perricone MD Cold Plasma Eye 0.5 oz uploaded by Oleksandra O.Perricone MD Cold Plasma Eye 0.5 oz uploaded by Brittani J.

Perricone MD Cold Plasma Eye 0.5 oz

A richly emollient cream-serum that absorbs quickly to hydrate, minimize the appearance of puffiness, and brighten around the eyes—and doubles as an excellent eyeshadow base. This multi-functional eye cream offers deep hydration thanks to a patented phospholipid delivery system that releases actives directly into skin's cells. This advanced formulation provides the skin with a "nutrient buffet" to minimize the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, reduce the appearance of dark circles, redness and provide instant as well as long term antiaging benefits. Layer this below your favorite eye treatment to amplify the results or use it as a superb eye concealer base that can be re-applied throughout the day.Cold Plasma, a breakthrough, revolutionary treatment from Dr. Perricone formulated to address the 10 most visible signs of aging and impart gorgeous, supple, healthy looking skin. Layer it under your favorite treatment product for ultimate amplified results! It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Synthetic Fragrances- Synthetic Dyes- PhthalatesResearch results:In product tests:- 93% of users noticed the under-eye area felt more moisturized and comfortable.- 93% of users noticed the skin around their eyes appeared brighter and healthier.- 88% of users noticed the fines lines and wrinkles around their eyes had diminished.- 79% of users agreed this eye cream works better than any other eye cream they had previously used. see more...

Stacy D.
This is a great hydrating eye cream.  It's very thick and rich and I find it's best to use in the evening because it doesn't absorb quickly.  When I wake up in the morning my eyes are definitely still moist from this cream, and I do not apply with a heavy hand.  I don't find the smell to be unpleasant, like some Perricone products.  For me personally I do experience some eye irritation from this cream, it makes my eyes water and tear up for hours.  It can make the skin around my eyes a tiny bit irritated but it does go away.  I haven't experienced any discomfort using this cream, such as burning or itching.  I use a lot of high powered eye products, including retinol, so it's not that my eyes aren't used to targeted eye products.  I honestly couldn't say if I've noticed any major changes with usage other than it's an outstanding moisturizer for the delicate skin around my eyes.  Probably not my go to but it's something to switch up my night routine.
Adriana M.
I am torn because a lot of people love this product and it does feel good on the eyes as it is smooth but I just cannot get over the smell of rotten fish, even after I apply makeup you can still feel the scent through the day and I just can't keep using it and I am returning it :(
Sarah H.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
Really loved this eye cream. I am all about preventative skincare these days now that i am in my late twenties. This eye cream really hydrates my undereyes and is very gentle. No stinging or tears. A must have skincare item if you want to prevent wrinkles as you age.
Mariah v.
Blissfield, MI
This stuff does wonders for my under eye! It reduces fine lines and puffiness and doesn't feel super heavy on the skin! It does have somewhat of a potent smell but that's because it has all natural ingredients! I would recommend this!
Ying V.
I love Perricone MD Cold Plasma Eye Treatment. It leaves my eyes area hydrates, firmer and brighter. I also love how super-fast my skin absorbs the product. This eye treatment is not greasy and it feel very soothing. I apply Cold Plasma Eye Treatment during my morning and night skincare routine. I used Cold Plasma Eye Treatment by adding a couple of dots around my orbits bone, then I used the tip of my fingers and gently patting it around the area of my eyes.
Sharleen T.
I fell in love with this ... I bought a set with about four products and I fell in love with the whole line. The only thing I wish that the scent was a little better but over all my skin loves this stuff
Brittani J.
Owasso , OK
Its works very well! I just hate how it smells lol, it doesnt smell scented at all, it smells, natural? Like all the chemicals ornwhatever that its made with. If you can stand to put stuff that doesnt smell pleasant then this is great! It doesnt stink it just isnt scented at all lol.

It works wonders though! Very pricey though. $110.00 for this tiny jar.
Emma A.
I don't see enough awesome benefits to justify paying for and using this product regularly because it smells terrible. I'm more than willing to deal with a smelly product if it gives great results but the smell of this ish overrides my desperation for youthful eyes. Bummer.
Grisury C.
Houston , TX
I obtained this product as a small sample from Sephora as I wanted to test it prior to shelling out $100 on a cream. I am beyond impressed with this product can be utilized as a moisturizer leaves your skin soft and looking flawless the only complain I have is the smell; it does smell quite funky but other than that its a must have!
Angela S.
Love Perricone items. This one works really well. Loved the feeling the moment I put it on. His line is expensive and worth it if you can afford it. I wish he had a monthly payment line! I would always buy then. But more about the product, I used it under my eyes and it worked right away. Made it feel alive and refreshing. Then a couple days later can feel the difference of my skin getting tighter. Would buy again.
Felisha M.
Does this product help tired eyes?