Perricone MD Cold Plasma Anti-Aging Eye Treatment uploaded by Oleksandra O.Perricone MD Cold Plasma Anti-Aging Eye Treatment uploaded by Brittani J.

BY PERRICONE MD

What It Is:

Dr. Perricone’s proprietary Liquid Crystal Delivery System is what makes the Cold Plasma difference. This award-winning technology is the culmination of 5 years of research and 4 patents. It effectively transports potent ingredients to where your skin needs it most for visibly dramatic results. The most stubborn signs of aging around the eyes are addressed including diminishing the appearance of fine lines, puffiness, dark circles, loss of brightness, loss of firmness and loss of hydration. This universally effective formula is suitable for all skin types.

What It Does:

Fights the most stubborn signs of aging around the delicate eye area: fine lines, dark circles, puffiness, loss of brightness, loss of firmness and loss of hydration.

Delivers visibly dramatic, personal results using Dr. Perricone's innovative, proprietary Liquid Crystal Delivery System which promotes delivery of potent anti-aging ingredients to where your skin needs it most.

Doubles as an excellent eyeshadow primer.

What To Expect: Due to the science and compounds used in our products the feel and scent may vary.

Texture: Cream

Consistency: Rich

Scent: May have a strong scent, but should dissipate after application

DMAE:

Provides ultimate firming benefits to skin beginning to lose elasticity; enhances facial contours and delivers a "lifted," tightened, and toned appearance to the skin; diminishes the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.

Liquid Crystal Delivery System:

An award-winning technology from Dr. Perricone that ensures the delivery of optimal nutrients to where skin needs it the most for maximum benefits.

Water/Aqua/Eau, Isopropyl Palmitate , Cetearyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Squalane, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Ceteareth-20, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Benzyl Alcohol, Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil, Docosahexaenoic Acid, Dimethicone, Phosphatidylcholine, Glycerin, Zinc Gluconate, Magnesium Aspartate, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Disodium EDTA, Steareth-20, Sodium Hyaluronate, Copper Gluconate, Hydroxysuccinimide, Acetyl Tetrapeptide-5, Chrysin, Palmitoyl Oligopeptide, Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7

Application:

Dr. Perricone recommends applying around the eye contour in a gentle patting motion. Use morning and evening to achieve optimal results and follow with a Perricone MD eye cream. Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, flush immediately with water.

• Does this product help with eye puffiness in the morning?1 Answers
  • Does this product help tired eyes?1 Answers
Malena A.
Irwin, PA
For the price, I expected more. I did not see any improvements in my under eye wrinkles despite using daily. The smell is horrible, smells like fish! I have heard they reformulated to remove the scent, but even so, it was not effective. Ok hydration, but I just didn’t feel that it delivered on the claims. I’m 25, and I don’t have to works wrinkles in the world.. for my ladies with mature skin, and deeper wrinkles than I may have.. don’t think spending this kind of money will get you results!! Disappointing product.
Stacy D.
This is a great hydrating eye cream.  It's very thick and rich and I find it's best to use in the evening because it doesn't absorb quickly.  When I wake up in the morning my eyes are definitely still moist from this cream, and I do not apply with a heavy hand.  I don't find the smell to be unpleasant, like some Perricone products.  For me personally I do experience some eye irritation from this cream, it makes my eyes water and tear up for hours.  It can make the skin around my eyes a tiny bit irritated but it does go away.  I haven't experienced any discomfort using this cream, such as burning or itching.  I use a lot of high powered eye products, including retinol, so it's not that my eyes aren't used to targeted eye products.  I honestly couldn't say if I've noticed any major changes with usage other than it's an outstanding moisturizer for the delicate skin around my eyes.  Probably not my go to but it's something to switch up my night routine.
Sarah H.
Cottonwood Heights, UT
Really loved this eye cream. I am all about preventative skincare these days now that i am in my late twenties. This eye cream really hydrates my undereyes and is very gentle. No stinging or tears. A must have skincare item if you want to prevent wrinkles as you age.
Adriana M.
I am torn because a lot of people love this product and it does feel good on the eyes as it is smooth but I just cannot get over the smell of rotten fish, even after I apply makeup you can still feel the scent through the day and I just can't keep using it and I am returning it :(
Ariel W.
I love this stuff, as I'm getting older I know it's important to care for my skin. If never tried using an eye cream before but I've been using this for the past 6 months and can certainly see a difference.
Alexandra A.
Jefferson City
Very effective. I noticed a lot of difference. The only thing is I got this as a free sample (which lasted a long time) but I would never rebuy this. It’s so incredibly expensive and I just can’t justify the purchase.
Missy A.
Knoxville, TN
I had heard the name "Perricone MD" over the years but never really looked into the brand or products much until I found some at Marshall's one day. The box & price caught my eye so I looked it up online & say all the positive reviews & the retail price for it & decided to give it a try. Perricone MD has now become my favorite skincare line I've bought many different products & absolutely loved every single one of them! I've used Clinique & other similar brands before & have had good results but I have never had results from a product as fast as I did from this Cold Plasma Eye Cream, it was literally overnight! It only takes a small amount of the cold plasma because it's such a rich formula that a little goes a long way & feels amazing on your skin. I woke up the next morning & almost had to do a double take when I looked in the mirror, I couldn't believe that it had made a difference that fast, I've never had any kind of face product that gave such obvious results after just one use!
Brittani J.
Owasso, OK
Its works very well! I just hate how it smells lol, it doesnt smell scented at all, it smells, natural? Like all the chemicals ornwhatever that its made with. If you can stand to put stuff that doesnt smell pleasant then this is great! It doesnt stink it just isnt scented at all lol.

It works wonders though! Very pricey though. $110.00 for this tiny jar.
Ying V.
I love Perricone MD Cold Plasma Eye Treatment. It leaves my eyes area hydrates, firmer and brighter. I also love how super-fast my skin absorbs the product. This eye treatment is not greasy and it feel very soothing. I apply Cold Plasma Eye Treatment during my morning and night skincare routine. I used Cold Plasma Eye Treatment by adding a couple of dots around my orbits bone, then I used the tip of my fingers and gently patting it around the area of my eyes.
Maricella M.
Anderson, SC
This is probably the weirdest thing my face is ever felt. When you put it on it feels so cooling but in a good way. It was my friends and we were doing a skin care routine one night and I use this. She said is pretty expensive and will used some just underneath our eyes and it instantly took away my puffiness.
Shaun G.
North Miami, FL
Does this product help with eye puffiness in the morning?
Felisha M.
Does this product help tired eyes?