BeautyFaceFacial SkincarePerricone MD
Cold Plasma Anti-Aging Eye Treatment

Perricone MD Cold Plasma Anti-Aging Eye Treatment

by Perricone MD

What It Is:

Dr. Perricone’s proprietary Liquid Crystal Delivery System is what makes the Cold Plasma difference. This award-winning technology is the culmination of 5 years of research and 4 patents. It effectively transports potent ingredients to where your skin needs it most for visibly dramatic results. The most stubborn signs of aging around the eyes are addressed including diminishing the appearance of fine lines, puffiness, dark circles, loss of brightness, loss of firmness and loss of hydration. This universally effective formula is suitable for all skin types.

What It Does:

Fights the most stubborn signs of aging around the delicate eye area: fine lines, dark circles, puffiness, loss of brightness, loss of firmness and loss of hydration.

Delivers visibly dramatic, personal results using Dr. Perricone's innovative, proprietary Liquid Crystal Delivery System which promotes delivery of potent anti-aging ingredients to where your skin needs it most.

Doubles as an excellent eyeshadow primer.

What To Expect: Due to the science and compounds used in our products the feel and scent may vary.

Texture: Cream

Consistency: Rich

Scent: May have a strong scent, but should dissipate after application

DMAE:

Provides ultimate firming benefits to skin beginning to lose elasticity; enhances facial contours and delivers a "lifted," tightened, and toned appearance to the skin; diminishes the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.

Liquid Crystal Delivery System:

An award-winning technology from Dr. Perricone that ensures the delivery of optimal nutrients to where skin needs it the most for maximum benefits.

Water/Aqua/Eau, Isopropyl Palmitate , Cetearyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Squalane, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Ceteareth-20, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Benzyl Alcohol, Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil, Docosahexaenoic Acid, Dimethicone, Phosphatidylcholine, Glycerin, Zinc Gluconate, Magnesium Aspartate, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Disodium EDTA, Steareth-20, Sodium Hyaluronate, Copper Gluconate, Hydroxysuccinimide, Acetyl Tetrapeptide-5, Chrysin, Palmitoyl Oligopeptide, Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7

Application:

Dr. Perricone recommends applying around the eye contour in a gentle patting motion. Use morning and evening to achieve optimal results and follow with a Perricone MD eye cream. Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, flush immediately with water.

What is your favorite anti-aging serum? Estée Lauder Advanced Night Repair Synchronized Recovery Complex II 3.4 oz. or Lancome Genifique Advanced Youth Activating Concentrate 30Ml/1Oz
DooEs this product really work for fine lines and wrinkles?
What is your favorite eye cream for anti aging and dark circles?
Start your review of Perricone MD Cold Plasma Anti-Aging Eye Treatment!
Annie F.
Fresno, CA
Purchased at: ULTA
I know Perricone is a great brand but I’m still unsure about this eye cream. It has a bit of a weird scent and I haven’t seen much results after 2 weeks use. I will continue to use and see if I notice a difference. Fingers crossed!
Nermine E.
Rochester Hills
I really like this product although it is expensive yet it does the job. The eye treatment made my eyes less puffy and barely any circles
Stacy S.
This is a one stop product that addresses all signs of aging. This truly works! It lifts tighten and tones your skin. This is one of my favorite perriconemd products.
Shoshana B.
Columbus, OH
Purchased at: ULTA
This is another favorite eye cream of mine. It is super hydrating, but lightweight. It does have an odd scent, but there is no fragrance whAtsoever! It has pharmaceutical grade ingredients which causes it to smell weird. But I never could smell it.
Breanna A.
Kirkland, WA
I really like this eye cream I just reach for other products more than this one. Absorbs fast so makes getting ready fast. It definitely hydrates and helps with my fine lines around my eyes.
Grisury  C.
I obtained this product as a small sample from Sephora as I wanted to test it prior to shelling out $100 on a cream. I am beyond impressed with this product can be utilized as a moisturizer leaves your skin soft and looking flawless the only complain I have is the smell; it does smell quite funky but other than that its a must have!
Fayzeh M.
Fresno , CA
Awesome products love it works great ,the best out there ,the whole line is great
Dawn K.
Mattituck, NY
Very thin consistency, but that may be good for the delicate eye area. Perricone products are usually wonderful, and this product is no exception.
Babette C.
Dallas
this serum cream does exactly what it says…helps with fine lines and wrinkles. i use it as a serum underneath my eyes then lightly apply my eye cream over it. a little goes a long way..my under eyes look great!
Hannah F.
Winnemucca NV
Love love love all my Perricone MD products. This has to be one of my all time favorites, the simple way of how the product soaks into my skin with such ease and cleanliness. Leaves my skin feeling so soft, so hydrated and simply amazing. I definitely think that it is worth the price.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Daniela C.
El Paso, TX
il y a un an
Samantha V. il y a un an
The Lancome genifique gave me a little irritation and I didn’t see enough good results to continue using it personally. I’ve had two full sized bottles of ANR from Estee Lauder and I will say it’s one of the only serums I can use when I’m having an issue or reaction to a new product, the advanced night repair doesn’t flare my skin up worse it’s gentle enough to use while my face gets back to normal. I’m maybe too young to notice a difference in terms of anti aging but the advanced night repair was nice in giving my skin an all over even tone!