Perricone MD Citrus Facial Wash 6 oz uploaded by Jessie R.Perricone MD Citrus Facial Wash 6 oz uploaded by Caitlin R.

BY PERRICONE MD

A non-drying facial wash that removes all impurities without stripping skin of its natural oils. Perricone MD Citrus Facial Wash is formulated with paraben-free, antiaging ingredients to help to improve skintone, clarity, and texture. It gently cleanses, removes all traces of makeup, and leaves skin perfectly prepared for treatment. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Synthetic Fragrances- Synthetic Dyes- Petrochemicals- Phthalates- GMOs- Triclosan see more...

Buy on Sephora*
Jessie R.
Saint Cloud, FL
I got this product at Ulta. Dr. Perricone is a skin powerhouse. This facial wash is so amazing. First you don't need much, one pump has enough lather power on your face to do the job. The scent is a bit medicinal with a slight nondescript citrus scent you can't quite put your finger on but it's not overpowering. My face feels clean but stripped of moisture. I noticed the amount of black heads I was getting definitely decreased with use of this product. The glass bottle is nice enough to leave out on your counter if you wanted. Rinses off easily.
Kenna D.
Oxford, MS
This is maybe one of the strangest reviews I have done. My main complaint with this is the packaging. Although it looks very pretty on my vanity, it is beyond not travel friendly and it's very breakable. I didn't even get that many uses out of this product before it shattered in my sink. To talk about the actual cleanser, it smells great and it seemed to be agitating my mild adult acne but I don't feel like I was able to give it a long enough try.
Naya A.
I love using this product to wash my face at night. The good thing is that it also smells good. I see a difference in my skin using this. The only downside of it is the price, but it honestly lasts a while because u dont need a huge amount. U just need half a pump or even less. I recommend people to try it.
Kelly T.
Carpentersvle, IL
Smells like citrus oranges, it's a bit strong so if you're not into that scent I wouldn't recommend this product. Kind of has a semi thick consistency to it, it doesn't really lather up on the skin as I thought it would. It's kind of on the high price for a facial cleanser so I don't think I would repurchase this product again.
Kasi G.
Knoxville, TN
I really enjoyed using this face wash. It is a bit on the pricey side but it is really worth it. My 15 year old daughter also uses it and it has really helped clear up her face. It leaves your skin feeling clean but not tight and dry like most other face washes. I will definitely continue buying this product!
Catherine C.
Palacios, TX
I love the way this face wash smells! It's such a clean, orangey scent that makes the wash feel all the more refreshing. It is a gentle soap that leaves your face feeling clean but not sterilized like some face washes do.
Marsha P.
Fresno, CA
This is a natural facial wash that comes in a glass, pump bottle. It leaves your face clean and refreshed and has a pleasant citrus smell. It will run you about $30 to $35 but is worth purchasing
Georgia B.
tallahassee
This is one of my favorite face washes! It leaves a great feeling on the skin! Only downfall is that it doesn't work as great as the non-scented, but the non-scented smells awful!
Linda B.
Navarre, Fl
Skin left clean but at times left oily ...smelled awesome though. I felt my skin looked better in tone and pore quality. Could be expensive. First time trying got from a friend.
Angelica G.
Cicero, IL
This cleanser is amazing, it always wakes me up in the morning. I've been using his cleanser for about 4 weeks and I feel like some of my dark spots have lightened and my complexion in general looks better. It gives you a brightening affect. The only downfall is that if you keep it out in the sun it will have an awful smell. I learned the hard way. Ulta was awesome, by letting me exchange my cleanser out with a new one. It's apparently a reoccurring problem. Otherwise, this product is awesome.
Taylor C.
Sarasota, FL
I've been using the Nutritive Cleanser for the past 6 months and am coming up on the end of my bottle. I was looking at this to purchase next and am wondering how the two compare? My skin is combination acne-prone for reference and I would use this as a AM cleanser or PM second cleanse.
Taylor C.