Perricone MD Citrus Facial Wash uploaded by Caitlin R.Perricone MD Citrus Facial Wash uploaded by Jessie R.

BY PERRICONE MD

What It Is:

Formulated with Dr. Perricone’s proprietary Vitamin C Ester, this non-drying facial wash removes surface impurities and debris while improving the appearance of tone, clarity and texture, unveiling skin’s natural radiance and a healthier-looking complexion.

What It Does:

• Ideal for oily skin.
  • Non-drying and promotes a healthy-looking glow.
  • Leaves skin soft and perfectly prepared for treatment.

What To Expect: Due to the science and compounds used in our products the feel and scent may vary.

Texture: Gel-Cleanser

Consistency: Lightweight

Scent: Fresh & Aromatic

DMAE:

Provides ultimate firming benefits to skin beginning to lose elasticity; enhances facial contours and delivers a "lifted," tightened, and toned appearance to the skin; diminishes the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.

Vitamin C Ester:

A more potent, highly stable and less irritating form of antioxidant-rich Vitamin C, Vitamin C Ester gives the appearance of collagen-rich skin by visibly smoothing, brightening & minimizing discoloration. Unlike traditional Vitamin C, Vitamin C Ester is fat-soluble & easily absorb-able for maximum antioxidant benefits.

Aqua (Water), Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Decyl Glucoside, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, PPG-2 Hydroxyethyl Coco/Isostearamide, Sodium Chloride, Dimethyl MEA (DMAE), Ascorbyl Palmitate, Disodium EDTA, Citric Acid, Benzophenone-4, Magnesium Aspartate, Zinc Gluconate, Parfum (Fragrance), Limonene, Copper Gluconate, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone.

Application:

Dr. Perricone recommends gently massaging onto damp skin. Rinse with warm water. Use morning and evening. Complete your regimen with a Perricone MD treatment, followed by a moisturizer.

Buy on Sephora*
Tiffany P.
OVERDRYING! This cleanser didn’t work for me. My skin felt parched and was lacking immediate moisture. Perhaps it’s because it’s formulated for oily/acne-prone skin. I don’t recommend this as I feel there are better cleansers out there.
Maddie W.
Shawnee, KS
This is such a great product! I️ have oily/acne prone skin. My skin felt amazing after using this. I️t is very gentle yet still effective. My skin has been looking amazing since using this! I️ would recommend this to anyone! Great buy!
Jessie R.
Saint Cloud, FL
I got this product at Ulta. Dr. Perricone is a skin powerhouse. This facial wash is so amazing. First you don't need much, one pump has enough lather power on your face to do the job. The scent is a bit medicinal with a slight nondescript citrus scent you can't quite put your finger on but it's not overpowering. My face feels clean but stripped of moisture. I noticed the amount of black heads I was getting definitely decreased with use of this product. The glass bottle is nice enough to leave out on your counter if you wanted. Rinses off easily.
Kenna D.
Oxford, MS
This is maybe one of the strangest reviews I have done. My main complaint with this is the packaging. Although it looks very pretty on my vanity, it is beyond not travel friendly and it's very breakable. I didn't even get that many uses out of this product before it shattered in my sink. To talk about the actual cleanser, it smells great and it seemed to be agitating my mild adult acne but I don't feel like I was able to give it a long enough try.
Naya A.
I love using this product to wash my face at night. The good thing is that it also smells good. I see a difference in my skin using this. The only downside of it is the price, but it honestly lasts a while because u dont need a huge amount. U just need half a pump or even less. I recommend people to try it.
Kelly T.
Carpentersvle, IL
Smells like citrus oranges, it's a bit strong so if you're not into that scent I wouldn't recommend this product. Kind of has a semi thick consistency to it, it doesn't really lather up on the skin as I thought it would. It's kind of on the high price for a facial cleanser so I don't think I would repurchase this product again.
Lauren C.
I love this product because it strips off all of the dullness in your face, but does not take away any of the natural oils in your skin. It also removes any leftover makeup that is left on your face. I am in my late twenties and really appreciate the anti aging ingredients in this product!
Kasi G.
Knoxville, TN
I really enjoyed using this face wash. It is a bit on the pricey side but it is really worth it. My 15 year old daughter also uses it and it has really helped clear up her face. It leaves your skin feeling clean but not tight and dry like most other face washes. I will definitely continue buying this product!
Catherine C.
Palacios, TX
I love the way this face wash smells! It's such a clean, orangey scent that makes the wash feel all the more refreshing. It is a gentle soap that leaves your face feeling clean but not sterilized like some face washes do.
Shaun G.
North Miami, FL
Not cheap but such a great product! It smells amazing, very light citrus but very invigorating. I have very sensitive skin, rosacea and I’m 40 years old and I notice a difference. Try it today!
Joanna F.
I've heard about this product and would like to try... I'm normal to oily skin ... Looking for hydration not too drying...
DORA R.
Where can i found it! I will love to try it!
Taylor V.
BRADENTON, FL
I've been using the Nutritive Cleanser for the past 6 months and am coming up on the end of my bottle. I was looking at this to purchase next and am wondering how the two compare? My skin is combination acne-prone for reference and I would use this as a AM cleanser or PM second cleanse.
Taylor V.