BY PERRICONE MD

What It Is:

A revitalizing anti-aging treatment mask formulated with innovative Phytonutrient-enriched Microcapsules including blue green algae and watercress. Abundant in chlorophyll, these phytonutrients deliver deep detoxification and purification benefits while smoothing the appearance of wrinkles and dramatically minimizing the appearance of pores. Gel-to-clay texture transforms to a beautiful green hue releasing bursts of chlorophyll. With one application, skin is instantly illuminated and the radiance of healthy skin is unveiled.

What It Does:

Visibly smoothes and brightens the look of skin texture.

Purifies and refines the appearance of enlarged pores.

Revitalizes and clarifies skin to reveal surface radiance.

What To Expect: Due to the science and compounds used in our products the feel and scent may vary.

Texture: Creamy Mask

Consistency: Rich

Scent: Fragrance-Free

Alpha Lipoic Acid:

One of nature's most powerful antioxidants, it refines skin's texture and treats fine lines, wrinkles and enlarged pores.

Water/Aqua/Eau, Glycerin, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Bentonite, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Diglycerin, Cyclopentasiloxane, Butylene Glycol, Mannitol, Methyl Gluceth-20, Cyclohexasiloxane, Cellulose, Iron Oxides (CI 77492, CI 77499), Phenoxyethanol, Maltodextrin, Chromium Hydroxide Green (CI 77289), Polyacrylamide, Caprylyl Glycol, Buteth-3, Silica, Citric Acid, Ethylhexylglycerin, Barium Sulfate, Acrylates Copolymer, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Xanthan Gum, Potassium Sorbate, Bromelain, Papain, Sodium Benzotriazolyl Butylphenol Sulfonate, Hexylene Glycol, Allantoin, Dimethylaminoethanol Tartrate, Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf Oil, Laureth-7, Disodium EDTA, Propylene Glycol, Hydroxyproply Methylcellulose, Tributyl Citrate, Magnesium Aspartate, Zinc Gluconate, Avena Sativa (Oat) Bran Extract, Thioctic Acid, Chlorophylilin-Copper Complex, Spirulina Platensis Extract, Nasturtium Officinale Extract, Camelia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Copper Gluconate, Spirulina Maxima Extract, Lecithin

Application:

Dr. Perricone recommends deeply massaging a liberal amount onto skin until all microcapsules are released and appear evenly deep green. Leave on for 5-10 minutes. Rinse off with warm water. Apply with your Perricone MD treatment, followed with a moisturizer. Use 2-3 times a week.

Buy on Sephora
Christina N.
Quick 5 minute mask that really feels like it cleans the skin when you put it on. Would recommend.
Beth F.
Church Road , Swanscombe
I LOVE this product!! First time I used it I felt a difference. So gentle on your skin and helps with fine lines and wrinkles. A tad on the expensive side but so worth it for the end product ad I’d definitely buy again.
trish g.
Leeds
lot of people are skeptical about products that are similar to Perricone MD Cold Plasma because they’re not sure if they work as well as they claim. Some people are under the impression that all anti-aging products are the same, yet Perricone MD Cold Plasma guarantees amazing results. Is the wrinkle cream
Katrina E.
Oshawa, ON
One of my favorites ! I repurchase it the second I run out . I love the microcapsules and blending it in to see it turn green :) feels so good on my skin, leaves it deeply cleansed hydrated glowing and has anti aging properties . My skin is healthy and perricone is definitely one of the reasons why
Jessica C.
perth
Best mask I've ever used!! Not only is it fun to pop the chlorophyll filled beads on your face but it literally does everything and saves my skin! Gets rid of redness, helps pores, fine lines and wrinkles and more!!
Kristen C.
Great product, my skin felt amazing and looked amazing after I used it. The texture of my skin was amazing and my fine lines were diminished. I love all of these products, and recommend them to all of my friends and family.
Yaya S.
Haifa, IL
Super nice, makes it job perfectly.
Good price and Worth's it indeed.
Highly recommenced, go try yours and let us know what you think.
I love it, love the feeling of it on my skin and easy to apply afterall.
Priscila V.
Waterloo , ON
I love masks! It's hard to find one that works and has all the benefits. I really enjoyed this and it really helped my skin clear up and feel very smooth. Would continue trying this .
Taylor P.
Amazing texture feels hydrating and cool. Perfect as a summer moisturizer- when used in evening you make up with plump smooth nourished skin
Vanessa F.
Sapiranga/RS
Prepara a pele como nunca, deixa a pele muito bonita, hidrata, aspecto natural, qualidade e duracao do produto de ponta.
Darya G.
New Castle, DE
Is it for eyes or for all the face?
Katie S.
Valley Center, CA
My skin is super dry and starting to wrinkle under my eyes! I'm only 23! Does this work?
Is this product gentle enough to use everyday or even multiple times a day?
Rebecca B.
Gibson, NC
I could use some luminous skin how well does this work?
Latifa B.
Mount Zion, WV
What is this good for all over face or what?