BY PERRICONE MD

What It Is:

A revitalizing anti-aging treatment mask formulated with innovative Phytonutrient-enriched Microcapsules including blue green algae and watercress. Abundant in chlorophyll, these phytonutrients deliver deep detoxification and purification benefits while smoothing the appearance of wrinkles and dramatically minimizing the appearance of pores. Gel-to-clay texture transforms to a beautiful green hue releasing bursts of chlorophyll. With one application, skin is instantly illuminated and the radiance of healthy skin is unveiled.

What It Does:

Visibly smoothes and brightens the look of skin texture.

Purifies and refines the appearance of enlarged pores.

Revitalizes and clarifies skin to reveal surface radiance.

What To Expect: Due to the science and compounds used in our products the feel and scent may vary.

Texture: Creamy Mask

Consistency: Rich

Scent: Fragrance-Free

Alpha Lipoic Acid:

One of nature's most powerful antioxidants, it refines skin's texture and treats fine lines, wrinkles and enlarged pores.

Water/Aqua/Eau, Glycerin, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Bentonite, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Diglycerin, Cyclopentasiloxane, Butylene Glycol, Mannitol, Methyl Gluceth-20, Cyclohexasiloxane, Cellulose, Iron Oxides (CI 77492, CI 77499), Phenoxyethanol, Maltodextrin, Chromium Hydroxide Green (CI 77289), Polyacrylamide, Caprylyl Glycol, Buteth-3, Silica, Citric Acid, Ethylhexylglycerin, Barium Sulfate, Acrylates Copolymer, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Xanthan Gum, Potassium Sorbate, Bromelain, Papain, Sodium Benzotriazolyl Butylphenol Sulfonate, Hexylene Glycol, Allantoin, Dimethylaminoethanol Tartrate, Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf Oil, Laureth-7, Disodium EDTA, Propylene Glycol, Hydroxyproply Methylcellulose, Tributyl Citrate, Magnesium Aspartate, Zinc Gluconate, Avena Sativa (Oat) Bran Extract, Thioctic Acid, Chlorophylilin-Copper Complex, Spirulina Platensis Extract, Nasturtium Officinale Extract, Camelia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Copper Gluconate, Spirulina Maxima Extract, Lecithin

Application:

Dr. Perricone recommends deeply massaging a liberal amount onto skin until all microcapsules are released and appear evenly deep green. Leave on for 5-10 minutes. Rinse off with warm water. Apply with your Perricone MD treatment, followed with a moisturizer. Use 2-3 times a week.

K F.
Wall
This is a multitasking mask! It helps to detoxify pores of impurities and leaves your skin radiant and illuminating while helping to smooth out any fine lines and wrinkles.
It’s hard to find a mask that addresses pores and wrinkles all in one. This one does it all!
Linda C.
This is a brightening detox mask. I used this once every couple of weeks. I saw a difference in my pore size, but I can't speak to it lightening my scars significantly. It has a clay texture and small algae beads that break as you apply.
Mandy D.
Altoona, PA
This is a terrific anti-aging cream that I used around my eyes and neck line. I noticed results in about 4 to 5 days after using this. The lines started to disappear and my face felt hydrated. This is an excellent anti-aging cream!
Maria A.
Buena Park, CA
I really love how this product soaks right into my skin. Other products "sting" but this is cooling to my skin and really light. I love how I can put all of my other serums and moisturizers on top and nothing feels heavy.
Nasreen S.
San Francisco
This was an expensive mask and I’m nearly at the bottom of the jar with few noticeable results. I don’t feel that it had a true effect on brightening my skin. And for the price it only gave me a bit of softness
Jake K.
Appleton, WI
This mask is amazing for acne, do you hydrated skin, and uneven texture. You look like the wicked witch of the west. I love how it lets you know it's done by changing shades of green. Never leaves your skin dry.
Danielle L.
Louisville, KY
Okay first let me say nothing from perricome is cheap so if you're not try to break the bank start with a different skincare line. Next, this is HANDS DOWN the best detoxifying mask omg the market right now.
Rachael L.
Love, love, love this product. My face felt amazing after use. I do feel this was effective and my face was soft after use. A little pricey but worth it! I first got a sample and needed more! Highly recommend.
Kelly H.
Davis, CA
This stuff is amazing! It is definitely pricey but well worth it. When you apply it's very cooling and this light green. It has a gritty texture and as you massage it onto your skin the micro beads burst and the mask starts to turn a darker green. When you wash it off your skin feelings extremely supple and soft and I've also noticed it calms my redness. One of my favorite masks and it also lasts you quite a bit. I use it once a week or if my skin is really bad and it's lasted 3+ months
Marlie R.
Hamlin, WV
Obsessed with this mask! It does carry a hefty price tag but it is very much worth it. Ever since I started using it my skin has felt amazing! My skin is unbelievably smooth, glowing, and my pores look smaller. Trust me, if you have dry skin then you need this mask in your life!
Darya G.
New Castle, DE
Is it for eyes or for all the face?
Katie S.
Valley Center, CA
My skin is super dry and starting to wrinkle under my eyes! I'm only 23! Does this work?
Latifa B.
Mount Zion, WV
What is this good for all over face or what?
Elisa O.
Is it okay for any skin type?? What does this face mask do to your skin?
Is this product gentle enough to use everyday or even multiple times a day?

Sephora