BY PERRICONE MD

What It Is:

A revitalizing anti-aging treatment mask formulated with innovative Phytonutrient-enriched Microcapsules including blue green algae and watercress. Abundant in chlorophyll, these phytonutrients deliver deep detoxification and purification benefits while smoothing the appearance of wrinkles and dramatically minimizing the appearance of pores. Gel-to-clay texture transforms to a beautiful green hue releasing bursts of chlorophyll. With one application, skin is instantly illuminated and the radiance of healthy skin is unveiled.

What It Does:

Visibly smoothes and brightens the look of skin texture.

Purifies and refines the appearance of enlarged pores.

Revitalizes and clarifies skin to reveal surface radiance.

What To Expect: Due to the science and compounds used in our products the feel and scent may vary.

Texture: Creamy Mask

Consistency: Rich

Scent: Fragrance-Free

Alpha Lipoic Acid:

One of nature's most powerful antioxidants, it refines skin's texture and treats fine lines, wrinkles and enlarged pores.

Water/Aqua/Eau, Glycerin, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Bentonite, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Diglycerin, Cyclopentasiloxane, Butylene Glycol, Mannitol, Methyl Gluceth-20, Cyclohexasiloxane, Cellulose, Iron Oxides (CI 77492, CI 77499), Phenoxyethanol, Maltodextrin, Chromium Hydroxide Green (CI 77289), Polyacrylamide, Caprylyl Glycol, Buteth-3, Silica, Citric Acid, Ethylhexylglycerin, Barium Sulfate, Acrylates Copolymer, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Xanthan Gum, Potassium Sorbate, Bromelain, Papain, Sodium Benzotriazolyl Butylphenol Sulfonate, Hexylene Glycol, Allantoin, Dimethylaminoethanol Tartrate, Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf Oil, Laureth-7, Disodium EDTA, Propylene Glycol, Hydroxyproply Methylcellulose, Tributyl Citrate, Magnesium Aspartate, Zinc Gluconate, Avena Sativa (Oat) Bran Extract, Thioctic Acid, Chlorophylilin-Copper Complex, Spirulina Platensis Extract, Nasturtium Officinale Extract, Camelia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Copper Gluconate, Spirulina Maxima Extract, Lecithin

Application:

Dr. Perricone recommends deeply massaging a liberal amount onto skin until all microcapsules are released and appear evenly deep green. Leave on for 5-10 minutes. Rinse off with warm water. Apply with your Perricone MD treatment, followed with a moisturizer. Use 2-3 times a week.

sarah Z.
Marquette, MI
Wow is all I can say about this!!! This mask made my skin feel new, refreshed, exfoliated, I felt like my was given all the right “food”. I also felt like it was a great detox for my skin and I felt great using my make up the next day.
kim g.
New Britain
im only 27 and figured this is a skincare brand for older women, but got a range of these products anyway for preventative reasons. first time user, i had to google and research the purpose of these products, VERY PRICEY, but i did notice benefits and improvement in my skin
Maddie W.
Shawnee, KS
This is such a great product! I️ have oily/acne prone skin. My skin felt amazing after using this. I️t is very gentle yet still effective. My skin has been looking amazing since using this! I️ would recommend this to anyone! Great buy!
L P.
I really like this mask and definitely see a difference on days I use it. You do need to make sure you activate it and can tell by the color change. Pricey, but worth it!
Trent B.
Casper
This is in my top 3 favorite masks! It’s detoxifying, shrinks pores, purifies, illuminates, and smooths fine lines and wrinkles. It’s very gentle for those with sensitive skin. Also the packaging lets no light in so the antioxidants and all that stuff will last as long as possible because no light gets in due to the dark brown tinted glass. This mask is an all in one!! If I could only use one mask for the rest of my life, this would be the one. It is expensive but you get what you pay for plus much more. 2 ounces will last a long time also cuz it’s such a dense formula. It goes on light, muddy green but you massage it in and you can see the microspheres open and the mask turns a darker forest green. Everything about this mask is extraordinary! Highly, highly recommend!!
Vy V.
Atlanta, GA
This mask is the coolest thing in the world! ahaha When you first open it, it's a light tint. When applied to the skin, you'll notice that there's little beads in it; massage it in and the little capsules pop and release the chlorophyll and blue green algae, turning it dark green. This mask is absolutely amazing, it really brightens up the skin, helps with redness, and your skin is sooooo freaking soft. It's a great detox mask without that drying effect that some detox masks does to you.
Caitlen T.
Valencia, CA
Wow! I received a sample of this from planet beauty and the stuff is truly amazing. Apply on cleansed face, rub in circular motions until the mask turns green! I leave it on for ten minutes as directed, and my face felt immediately tighter and cleaner. I followed with toner, and facial moisturizer for the full effect. I will most definitely purchase this!
Carrie B.
Brooksville, FL
I have yet to find a dr Perricone product that I didn’t love. This makes my face so soft like I put a layer of baby powder on it. I feel more confident with a fresh, au natural face after using this mask. Easy to wash off and great results. Def would recommend. Side note: always buy the products when they’re on sale, they always are at different retailers. Otherwise it can add up if you’re paying full price.
Angelica W.
N Plainfield, NJ
As I am sitting here with one of my favorite masks ever....I thought I would tell you all why I love it!! First, the smell transports you to the spa, mmmmm! Then the product feels cool on your tired skin. When applied and removed it exfoliates the dullness away. Then the best part is the affect!! Lifted, brightened and dewy skin!!!
Katie M.
Reading, PA
This chloroplasma mask is by far my favorite mask! It not only detoxes my skin, but also makes it softer, makes my pores visibly smaller, and helps with anti-aging. Definitely recommend this product to anyone, young or old.I love how bright my skin has been looking from using this.
Darya G.
New Castle, DE
Is it for eyes or for all the face?
Katie S.
Valley Center, CA
My skin is super dry and starting to wrinkle under my eyes! I'm only 23! Does this work?
Latifa B.
Mount Zion, WV
What is this good for all over face or what?
Elisa O.
Is it okay for any skin type?? What does this face mask do to your skin?
Is this product gentle enough to use everyday or even multiple times a day?