Perricone MD Chloro Plasma Purifying Mask uploaded by trish g.Perricone MD Chloro Plasma Purifying Mask uploaded by Christy S.Perricone MD Chloro Plasma Purifying Mask uploaded by Mint M.

BY PERRICONE MD

What It Is:

A revitalizing anti-aging treatment mask formulated with innovative Phytonutrient-enriched Microcapsules including blue green algae and watercress. Abundant in chlorophyll, these phytonutrients deliver deep detoxification and purification benefits while smoothing the appearance of wrinkles and dramatically minimizing the appearance of pores. Gel-to-clay texture transforms to a beautiful green hue releasing bursts of chlorophyll. With one application, skin is instantly illuminated and the radiance of healthy skin is unveiled.

What It Does:

Visibly smoothes and brightens the look of skin texture.

Purifies and refines the appearance of enlarged pores.

Revitalizes and clarifies skin to reveal surface radiance.

What To Expect: Due to the science and compounds used in our products the feel and scent may vary.

Texture: Creamy Mask

Consistency: Rich

Scent: Fragrance-Free

Alpha Lipoic Acid:

One of nature's most powerful antioxidants, it refines skin's texture and treats fine lines, wrinkles and enlarged pores.

Water/Aqua/Eau, Glycerin, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Bentonite, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Diglycerin, Cyclopentasiloxane, Butylene Glycol, Mannitol, Methyl Gluceth-20, Cyclohexasiloxane, Cellulose, Iron Oxides (CI 77492, CI 77499), Phenoxyethanol, Maltodextrin, Chromium Hydroxide Green (CI 77289), Polyacrylamide, Caprylyl Glycol, Buteth-3, Silica, Citric Acid, Ethylhexylglycerin, Barium Sulfate, Acrylates Copolymer, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Xanthan Gum, Potassium Sorbate, Bromelain, Papain, Sodium Benzotriazolyl Butylphenol Sulfonate, Hexylene Glycol, Allantoin, Dimethylaminoethanol Tartrate, Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf Oil, Laureth-7, Disodium EDTA, Propylene Glycol, Hydroxyproply Methylcellulose, Tributyl Citrate, Magnesium Aspartate, Zinc Gluconate, Avena Sativa (Oat) Bran Extract, Thioctic Acid, Chlorophylilin-Copper Complex, Spirulina Platensis Extract, Nasturtium Officinale Extract, Camelia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Copper Gluconate, Spirulina Maxima Extract, Lecithin

Application:

Dr. Perricone recommends deeply massaging a liberal amount onto skin until all microcapsules are released and appear evenly deep green. Leave on for 5-10 minutes. Rinse off with warm water. Apply with your Perricone MD treatment, followed with a moisturizer. Use 2-3 times a week.

Alexandria C.
Seriously works wonders if you have a more red undertone. I’m very fair and very pink, this mask has helped me feel way more comfortable wearing no makeup when running errands. I use it once a week and it’s been gradually decreasing the redness of my face.
Maddie W.
Shawnee, KS
This is such a great product! I️ have oily/acne prone skin. My skin felt amazing after using this. I️t is very gentle yet still effective. My skin has been looking amazing since using this! I️ would recommend this to anyone! Great buy!
Melissa D.
Fair Lawn, NJ
I really enjoy this mask. It’s super nice and really detoxes the skin. I love the color too. The only issue is the price. It’s very pricey but there are other masks that do similar things but Jesper. I probably won’t buy it again.
Liz G.
Philadelphia, PA
hands down best mask, and even for the price it is WORTH IT!! it makes your pores look smaller, it’s super gentle, easy to wash off. the most effective fast mask for the price that i’ve ever used. i try and use it 2-3 times a week depending on my skin and i think it even helps my acne at times. if you’re looking for overall- better looking skin, this mask is for you!
Teale M.
Valley
I’ve used many similar anti-aging products, but I absolutely love this product! It has proven to energize and improve my skin and it has done so without creating any irritations. I’ve recommended this product to many of my friends, and they all have positive things to say about their experience when using it too!
Sarah M.
Kennesaw, GA
I was given a sample of this product to try and from the few uses I got out of it I will say it definitely made my skin feel very soft and rejuvenated. It tightened my skin so that's nice. I have it 3 starts only because dr perricone products tend to be on the pricier side :/
Alison D.
Alexandria, VA
This is an absolute must!!!! I was given this product by my daughter and I'm so glad she turned me on to this. I use it at night and when I wake up in the morning my skin is noticeably softer and smoother. It really is a fabulous product!
kim g.
New Britain
im only 27 and figured this is a skincare brand for older women, but got a range of these products anyway for preventative reasons. first time user, i had to google and research the purpose of these products, VERY PRICEY, but i did notice benefits and improvement in my skin
Jake K.
Appleton, WI
This mask is amazing for acne, do you hydrated skin, and uneven texture. You look like the wicked witch of the west. I love how it lets you know it's done by changing shades of green. Never leaves your skin dry.
Vy V.
Atlanta, GA
This mask is the coolest thing in the world! ahaha When you first open it, it's a light tint. When applied to the skin, you'll notice that there's little beads in it; massage it in and the little capsules pop and release the chlorophyll and blue green algae, turning it dark green. This mask is absolutely amazing, it really brightens up the skin, helps with redness, and your skin is sooooo freaking soft. It's a great detox mask without that drying effect that some detox masks does to you.
Darya G.
New Castle, DE
Is it for eyes or for all the face?
Katie S.
Valley Center, CA
My skin is super dry and starting to wrinkle under my eyes! I'm only 23! Does this work?
Is this product gentle enough to use everyday or even multiple times a day?
Rebecca B.
Gibson, NC
I could use some luminous skin how well does this work?
Latifa B.
Mount Zion, WV
What is this good for all over face or what?