BY PERRICONE MD

What It Is:

A revitalizing anti-aging treatment mask formulated with innovative Phytonutrient-enriched Microcapsules including blue green algae and watercress. Abundant in chlorophyll, these phytonutrients deliver deep detoxification and purification benefits while smoothing the appearance of wrinkles and dramatically minimizing the appearance of pores. Gel-to-clay texture transforms to a beautiful green hue releasing bursts of chlorophyll. With one application, skin is instantly illuminated and the radiance of healthy skin is unveiled.

What It Does:

Visibly smoothes and brightens the look of skin texture.

Purifies and refines the appearance of enlarged pores.

Revitalizes and clarifies skin to reveal surface radiance.

What To Expect: Due to the science and compounds used in our products the feel and scent may vary.

Texture: Creamy Mask

Consistency: Rich

Scent: Fragrance-Free

Alpha Lipoic Acid:

One of nature's most powerful antioxidants, it refines skin's texture and treats fine lines, wrinkles and enlarged pores.

Water/Aqua/Eau, Glycerin, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Bentonite, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Diglycerin, Cyclopentasiloxane, Butylene Glycol, Mannitol, Methyl Gluceth-20, Cyclohexasiloxane, Cellulose, Iron Oxides (CI 77492, CI 77499), Phenoxyethanol, Maltodextrin, Chromium Hydroxide Green (CI 77289), Polyacrylamide, Caprylyl Glycol, Buteth-3, Silica, Citric Acid, Ethylhexylglycerin, Barium Sulfate, Acrylates Copolymer, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Xanthan Gum, Potassium Sorbate, Bromelain, Papain, Sodium Benzotriazolyl Butylphenol Sulfonate, Hexylene Glycol, Allantoin, Dimethylaminoethanol Tartrate, Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf Oil, Laureth-7, Disodium EDTA, Propylene Glycol, Hydroxyproply Methylcellulose, Tributyl Citrate, Magnesium Aspartate, Zinc Gluconate, Avena Sativa (Oat) Bran Extract, Thioctic Acid, Chlorophylilin-Copper Complex, Spirulina Platensis Extract, Nasturtium Officinale Extract, Camelia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Copper Gluconate, Spirulina Maxima Extract, Lecithin

Application:

Dr. Perricone recommends deeply massaging a liberal amount onto skin until all microcapsules are released and appear evenly deep green. Leave on for 5-10 minutes. Rinse off with warm water. Apply with your Perricone MD treatment, followed with a moisturizer. Use 2-3 times a week.

Yana K.
W Hollywood, CA
This mask is THE BEST skin care product that I own and ever tried. It does wonders to my skin. Right after first use I saw a big difference in my skin tone, my pores got so small, skin looks and feels clean, bright, moisturized. I’m a mask junky and I’m telling you - you need it! Also I love soft herbal smell as well as you need the tiniest amount to apply it all over your face. Absolutely worth each $$
Melissa D.
Fort Lee, NJ
I really enjoy this mask. It’s super nice and really detoxes the skin. I love the color too. The only issue is the price. It’s very pricey but there are other masks that do similar things but Jesper. I probably won’t buy it again.
Liz G.
Philadelphia, PA
hands down best mask, and even for the price it is WORTH IT!! it makes your pores look smaller, it’s super gentle, easy to wash off. the most effective fast mask for the price that i’ve ever used. i try and use it 2-3 times a week depending on my skin and i think it even helps my acne at times. if you’re looking for overall- better looking skin, this mask is for you!
Alexandria C.
Seriously works wonders if you have a more red undertone. I’m very fair and very pink, this mask has helped me feel way more comfortable wearing no makeup when running errands. I use it once a week and it’s been gradually decreasing the redness of my face.
Tiffany P.
LOVE! Instant results! A green mask that goes on wet and drys to a chalky finish. Leave it on for 20 minutes or so and wash away with warm water. Skin has an instant glow and clarification. This is a great mask. Awesome for once a week use.
terri c.
Birchwood, TN
I received this threw #Influenster and even after the first time using it. I was majorly impressed !.My face instantly felt a cooling effect. My. Skin looks. And feels great. I do recommend this . I love this product . .Finally something great I like a lot.
🌹Roze🌹 H.
I received this product free in a vox box. I received the day I was going out of town camping. I threw it in my bag to try while there. Wow wow wow. My face felt so smooth and tight after using this mask. I am definitely going to be adding this mask to my skin care routine. This item was sent to me complimentary for review purposes.
Sarah M.
Atlanta, GA
I was given a sample of this product to try and from the few uses I got out of it I will say it definitely made my skin feel very soft and rejuvenated. It tightened my skin so that's nice. I have it 3 starts only because dr perricone products tend to be on the pricier side :/
Lundin T.
Houston
This stuff is AMAZING! Completely packed with skin nourishing nutrients, and utilizing clay to boost the exfoliation properties of your skin. Nourishing as well, as it helps to buffer any over-the-top tight feelings that come with using clay masks.
sarah Z.
Marquette, MI
Wow is all I can say about this!!! This mask made my skin feel new, refreshed, exfoliated, I felt like my was given all the right “food”. I also felt like it was a great detox for my skin and I felt great using my make up the next day.
Darya G.
New Castle, DE
Is it for eyes or for all the face?
Katie S.
Valley Center, CA
My skin is super dry and starting to wrinkle under my eyes! I'm only 23! Does this work?
Latifa B.
Mount Zion, WV
What is this good for all over face or what?
Elisa O.
Is it okay for any skin type?? What does this face mask do to your skin?
Is this product gentle enough to use everyday or even multiple times a day?

Sephora