BY PERRICONE MD

Chloro Plasma (Anti-Aging Treatment Mask) see more...

Teale M.
Valley
I’ve used many similar anti-aging products, but I absolutely love this product! It has proven to energize and improve my skin and it has done so without creating any irritations. I’ve recommended this product to many of my friends, and they all have positive things to say about their experience when using it too!
Julie K.
This is a great mask to use for oily faces. When I use this, I don't see any difference in my face, but it makes my face feel fresh and clean. I don't use this mask as an anti-aging treatment, but more of a fresh feeling. It's a great brand to buy. It's not cheap but worth it.
Linda C.
This is a brightening detox mask. I used this once every couple of weeks. I saw a difference in my pore size, but I can't speak to it lightening my scars significantly. It has a clay texture and small algae beads that break as you apply.
Mandy D.
Altoona, PA
This is a terrific anti-aging cream that I used around my eyes and neck line. I noticed results in about 4 to 5 days after using this. The lines started to disappear and my face felt hydrated. This is an excellent anti-aging cream!
Vanessa N.
San Marcos , TX
What can I say about this other An it's phenomenal!!!!!!!!!!!! The price is steep but I swear it's worth it I can honestly say I wouldn't of paid for it if I didn't work at Ulta and get a discount but now that I know it's worth I'd definitely repurchase
Lindsays R.
Salem , OR
Omg omg omg ! This is how I describe this product! I'm 33 year old, so I don't need much, but I got a sample and I tried it, as fast as next day my fine lines around my mouth were gone ! Omg omg omg !
Leonna G.
Green Cove springs,FL
I've used this but I don't know about the results considering I'm only 19 but I'm sure it will be fine. Price was little high. The product is gentle and does not burn. mine came in a container that fit approximately 4-5 oz of the anti aging mask.
Ashley B.
I love this product but I'm not a fan of the smell. It feels amazing on my skin and is not harsh at all and I have extremely sensitive skin
Beth F.
I LOVE this product!! First time I used it I felt a difference. So gentle on your skin and helps with fine lines and wrinkles. A tad on the expensive side but so worth it for the end product ad I’d definitely buy again.