Perricone MD Chloro Plasma uploaded by trish g.Perricone MD Chloro Plasma uploaded by Christy S.Perricone MD Chloro Plasma uploaded by Mint M.

Perricone MD Chloro Plasma

Chloro Plasma, an anti-aging treatment mask formulated with innovative microcapsules that release a richness of Chlorophyll upon skin contact for deep detoxification and rejuvenation. How is it Different? Luxurious and highly performing experience of a rejuvenating, professional spa mask. Purifying and detoxifying the skin for instant suppleness and smoothness.
  • see more...
  • Top Questions No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!

Liz G.
    Philadelphia, PA
    hands down best mask, and even for the price it is WORTH IT!! it makes your pores look smaller, it’s super gentle, easy to wash off. the most effective fast mask for the price that i’ve ever used. i try and use it 2-3 times a week depending on my skin and i think it even helps my acne at times. if you’re looking for overall- better looking skin, this mask is for you!
    Alison D.
    Alexandria , VA
    This is an absolute must!!!! I was given this product by my daughter and I'm so glad she turned me on to this. I use it at night and when I wake up in the morning my skin is noticeably softer and smoother. It really is a fabulous product!
    kim g.
    New Britain
    im only 27 and figured this is a skincare brand for older women, but got a range of these products anyway for preventative reasons. first time user, i had to google and research the purpose of these products, VERY PRICEY, but i did notice benefits and improvement in my skin
    Jake K.
    Appleton, WI
    This mask is amazing for acne, do you hydrated skin, and uneven texture. You look like the wicked witch of the west. I love how it lets you know it's done by changing shades of green. Never leaves your skin dry.
    Caitlen T.
    Valencia, CA
    Wow! I received a sample of this from planet beauty and the stuff is truly amazing. Apply on cleansed face, rub in circular motions until the mask turns green! I leave it on for ten minutes as directed, and my face felt immediately tighter and cleaner. I followed with toner, and facial moisturizer for the full effect. I will most definitely purchase this!
    Angelica W.
    N Plainfield, NJ
    As I am sitting here with one of my favorite masks ever....I thought I would tell you all why I love it!! First, the smell transports you to the spa, mmmmm! Then the product feels cool on your tired skin. When applied and removed it exfoliates the dullness away. Then the best part is the affect!! Lifted, brightened and dewy skin!!!
    Jacqueline L.
    Glendora, CA
    Miracle in a jar. I was loosing weight at a very fast pace, and my skin started to droop and sag. This product saved my life, and completely gave my face a no surgery facelift.

Pricey, but worth to anyone who really wants to reverse the affects of aging!
    Alex R.
    Horsham, PA
    Definitely a serious recommend! A bit pricey but SO worth it. Within just a week or two my skin felt so much tighter and had a glow to it as well! A little goes a long way too so the product definitely lasts!
    Maria A.
    Buena Park, CA
    I really love how this product soaks right into my skin. Other products "sting" but this is cooling to my skin and really light. I love how I can put all of my other serums and moisturizers on top and nothing feels heavy.
    Danielle L.
    Louisville, KY
    Okay first let me say nothing from perricome is cheap so if you're not try to break the bank start with a different skincare line. Next, this is HANDS DOWN the best detoxifying mask omg the market right now.