Perricone MD Brightening Serum

by Perricone MD

What It Is Vitamin C Ester Brightening Serum is a powerful, multi-tasking formula targeting uneven skin tone and discoloration. This light and refreshing herbal-citrus vitamin C serum for face features Vitamin C Ester, a more potent and less irritating form of vitamin C. This serum promotes the appearance of collagen-rich skin by visibly smoothing, brightening and minimizing discoloration. Our potent and best Vitamin C serum also contains squalene and rosemary leaf extract to hydrate, visibly reduce fine lines and tighten the appearance of skin. Our recommendation for when to use Vitamin C serum is after cleansing and before your favorite Perricone MD moisturizer. What It Does Delivers a brighter, more radiant-looking complexion. Promotes a more evened skin tone with improved clarity. Provides an instant boost of luminosity and glow. What To Expect Due to the science and compounds used in our products the feel and scent may vary. Texture Serum Consistency Lightweight Scent Citrus

Perricone MD Brightening Serum ? How do yall use this? Morning and night? With a dermaroller? I want to utilize it more in my routine
Has anyone tried this? I’m looking for a new vitamin c serum because my current one makes me break out.
Is this serum worth the price tag?
Start your review of Perricone MD Brightening Serum!
Meenu R.
Franklin, WI
Perricone MD Brightening Serum uploaded by Meenu R.
I started constantly using serums lately and i have noticed difference in my skin. I swear serums work irrespective of skin type. This smells good and has vitamin c in it which is perfect for skin glow. I bought this in costco for reasonable price. Highly recommended!
Ragini A.
San Jose, CA
Perricone MD Brightening Serum uploaded by Ragini A.
Perricone MD Brightening Serum uploaded by Ragini A.
Purchased at: Costco
Got this serum at Costco and was excited to try this vitamin C serum in ester form, which I learnt is different than the regular vitamin C in some ways. It comes in a big packing and is quite expensive. It surprisingly doesn’t have a strong odor that usually a lot of vitamin C serums have. It’s easy to use and spreads smoothly onto face. I’m still new to using this so will share another review on the effects of this product.
A K.
Rockville Ctr, NY
Perricone MD Brightening Serum uploaded by A K.
I initially didn’t think this product was doing much for my skin until using it religiously in my nighttime skincare routine for a month, and now I notice it has made my skin significantly brighter and overall healthier looking. It’s a lightweight formula that absorbs into the skin instantly making it easy to incorporate into a routine with other products. It has a pleasant light citrus scent when first applied but goes away quickly. Love this serum and definitely would recommend if you’re looking for a vitamin C skincare product! [product:perricone-md-vitamin-c-ester-brightening-serum-1-oz/-30-ml]
Marsha J.
Baxter, TN
Perricone MD Brightening Serum uploaded by Marsha J.
I recently decided to update my skincare regimen and after researching some products I decided to try the Perricone MD line and after just a week of using these new products I can see a very visible difference to my face. My skin is brighter and much more hydrated. I have combination skin so my t-zone does get oily but the rest of my face is usually very dry. This morning after washing my face I could really feel the hydration and softness of my skin and that is a big change. I love the Vitamin C Ester Brightening Serum and highly recommend this product to anyone whose skin is full or blotchy. They have a sale right now where you can get a three piece set of the Vitamin C products and it’s a huge value on their website. Investing in new products can be expensive so when I find a deal I always go that route. Happy shopping😊
Cassidy E.
Grafton, WI
Perricone MD Brightening Serum uploaded by Cassidy E.
This product is pretty good! I saw my skin become brighter but it was fairly expensive, and I did not see much a difference. It lasted me around three months. Definitely would give it a try if you wanted to check out a Vitamin C Serum.
Shaina C.
I’m excited to start using this. My sister got this for me because she loves it! This seems like a great wake me up in the am! I’m using another serum at the moment but when I run out I’m excited to see if this give me results
Pia B.
Crittenden, KY
Perricone MD Brightening Serum uploaded by Pia B.
Great great great product! I see result in less than a week. Very gentle. Only bad thing is smell horrible and a bit sticky. But I can overlook that since the result is wonderful
Shaina C.
Purchased at: ULTA
I love this stuff this is the perfect morning wake me up I hear vitamin C is really good for you so I’ve been trying to incorporate it in my skin care  routine definitely a great morning wake me up
Grace L.
monrovia
Purchased at: Costco
It makes my skin super soft and clear afterwards. The texture is very light and doesn’t make the skin feel dry or oily afterwards so it’s great for layering under face makeup. Has a slight citrusy scent which I love! Very great product for people with sensitive skin, highly recommend!!!💛
Darolyn H.
Baton Rouge, LA
Perricone MD Brightening Serum uploaded by Darolyn H.
Love this product! My skin looks and feels amazing and hyperpigmentation is a bit lighter. I’m definitely seeing results with continuous use. It’s a bit pricey but it’s normally 50% off during sales at Ulta! I received this product from the brand for testing purposes.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Danielle D.