Perricone MD

Perricone MD Brightening Eye...
45 Reviews
4 / 5
Perricone MD Eye Cream is a solid product, particularly effective. However, the pump design can be a drawback for some, making it challenging to control the amount dispensed. Despite this issue, the cream's quality and its positive impact on the eye area make it worth considering. If you're in search of an effective eye cream and can overlook the pump concern, Perricone MD Eye Cream could still be a beneficial addition to your skincare routine.
5 / 5
I decided to try this Perricone Under-Eye Cream to try and I couldn't be happier. Self-care and skin care is always important to me so I try to work it into my daily routine! I like to keep this eye cream right on my nightstand so it's the first thing I use when I wake up and one of the last things I apply before I go to sleep! This is a powerful day and night cream formulated with Dr. Perricone to reduce the appearance of the three types of Under-Eye discoloration to deliver a visibly noticeable improvement leaving the skin looking smooth and radiant. This product supports the skin's moisture barrier and visibly improves skin plumpness, strength, cushion, bounce and resiliency.
3.00 / 5 star rating
3 / 5
This product is fast absorbing and good for dark circles and it will brighten your eyes if you have those type of problem areas. The packaging is nice and it smells good. I would buy again because it feels good on my skin and I like that it has vitamin c in it but not sure how well it works on fine lines.
4 / 5
Hydrates and firms under eyes. Bottle doesn’t get much of the product when running low and have to unscrew top to use.
5 / 5
Love this eye cream! It not only immediately brightens the under eye area as well as smooth fine lines, it has also brightened my under eye area over time. It’s a high concentration formula which I love and it’s fragrance free!
5 / 5
This is my go to product for my eyes. Despite my habits of getting little to no sleep- this makes me look well rested every day! Gone are the days of layering tons of makeup under my eyes to cover up my dark circles. Thick enough to make the area feel moisturized, but absorbs well and doesn’t feel sticky. This gets rid of any puffiness and dark circles on the spot. Highly recommend!
4 / 5
Definitely wish I could try this product. I have really dark and sunken, noticeable under eye bags and this product sounds like a perfect fit for me. I hope it can help!! [product:perricone-md-brightening-eye-cream]
5 / 5
I love this stuff! I use it as my day eye cream and it gives my grey under eyes a nice brightness that is a great pick me up for the day. I love the packaging it comes in and how the product dispenses as well.
5 / 5
This eye cream is so perfect, I am in my middle 30's and eye cream is a must and this one is one of my best cream I have ever used, is so smooth and doesn't make you feel grease , strongly recommended
5 / 5
I work 12 hour shifts, night shift and I always seem to look exhausted. This eye cream helps me look refreshed. It also helps combat my dark circles. I would highly recommend this product, I've been using it for over a year now so it is a big staple in my skincare routine.