Perricone MD

2 star

1 star

4.00 / 5 star rating
4 / 5
Perricone MD Eye Cream is a solid product, particularly effective. However, the pump design can be a drawback for some, making it challenging to control the amount dispensed. Despite this issue, the cream's quality and its positive impact on the eye area make it worth considering. If you're in search of an effective eye cream and can overlook the pump concern, Perricone MD Eye Cream could still be a beneficial addition to your skincare routine.
5.00 / 5 star rating
5 / 5
I decided to try this Perricone Under-Eye Cream to try and I couldn't be happier. Self-care and skin care is always important to me so I try to work it into my daily routine! I like to keep this eye cream right on my nightstand so it's the first thing I use when I wake up and one of the last things I apply before I go to sleep! This is a powerful day and night cream formulated with Dr. Perricone to reduce the appearance of the three types of Under-Eye discoloration to deliver a visibly noticeable improvement leaving the skin looking smooth and radiant. This product supports the skin's moisture barrier and visibly improves skin plumpness, strength, cushion, bounce and resiliency.
3.00 / 5 star rating
3 / 5
This product is fast absorbing and good for dark circles and it will brighten your eyes if you have those type of problem areas. The packaging is nice and it smells good. I would buy again because it feels good on my skin and I like that it has vitamin c in it but not sure how well it works on fine lines.