Perricone MD Brightening Eye Cream

by Perricone MD

What It Is This fast-absorbing eye cream for dark circles instantly brightens with light-reflecting pearls and works to minimize the appearance of dark spots, fine lines and puffiness. The ultimate solution for how to get rid of dark circles, it contains turmeric extract and olive leaf extract to rejuvenate and visibly smooth along with caffeine to help energize skin's surface. What It Does Formulated with Dr. Perricone's proprietary Nrf2 Antioxidant Support. Immediately brightens with light reflecting pearls. Helps minimize the appearance of dark circles over time for a refreshed, awakened look. What To Expect Due to the science and compounds used in our products the feel and scent may vary. Texture Cream Consistency Lightweight Scent Natural & Aromatic Consumer Results 87% agreed eye area appeared brighter. 83% agreed eye area appeared less puffy. 81% noticed under eye bags appeared less visible. 87% looked more fresh and well-rested.

Is this best for puffiness ?
Perricone MD Brightening Eye Serum, how does this work on dark circles ?
I Have serious dark circles due mostly to genetics. I haven’t found a product that works. Help!?
Start your review of Perricone MD Brightening Eye Cream!
Brenda  S.
Beaver Dam, KY
Perricone MD Brightening Eye Cream uploaded by Brenda  S.
This product is fast absorbing and good for dark circles and it will brighten your eyes if you have those type of problem areas. The packaging is nice and it smells good. I would buy again because it feels good on my skin and I like that it has vitamin c in it but not sure how well it works on fine lines.
Leah D.
Brandon, MS
Perricone MD Brightening Eye Cream uploaded by Leah D.
This is my go to product for my eyes. Despite my habits of getting little to no sleep- this makes me look well rested every day! Gone are the days of layering tons of makeup under my eyes to cover up my dark circles. Thick enough to make the area feel moisturized, but absorbs well and doesn’t feel sticky. This gets rid of any puffiness and dark circles on the spot. Highly recommend!
Brittany G.
Northampton
Perricone MD Brightening Eye Cream uploaded by Brittany G.
I work 12 hour shifts, night shift and I always seem to look exhausted. This eye cream helps me look refreshed. It also helps combat my dark circles. I would highly recommend this product, I've been using it for over a year now so it is a big staple in my skincare routine.
Tiffany H.
Purchased at: Sephora
It's a nice hydrating eye cream and that's all it does. I didn't notice any brightening or reduce my morning puffy eyes.
Dana G.
Pittsburgh, PA
So this eye cream is moisturizing but I haven't noticed any brightening. I have been using this product for while now to the point where I will be out of the product any day now.  I will not be buying this product again, I didn't notice a big enough difference for the price.
Chris K.
Nashville, TN
Love this eye cream! It not only immediately brightens the under eye area as well as smooth fine lines, it has also brightened my under eye area over time. It’s a high concentration formula which I love and it’s fragrance free!
Tyrah H.
Morrow, GA
This is the first high end undereye cream that I bought & I have to say it became an instant favorite. When you first apply it, it tingles just a bit I guess so you know its working, whatever the case I fee like I look more alive after using this product and I definitely recommend it for others
angela O.
Milton , MA
Amazing product it made such a huge difference within a few days and longer results after 2 weeks
Gabrielle C.
Charleston, WV
This eye cream is seriously everything!! It's ingredients effectively treat all my concerns. The avocado oil supremely hydrates and smooths my dry under eyes without being greasy or breaking down my makeup. I've also seen noticeable improvement in my dark circles. This eye cream is perfect for any skin type and those with concerns of dryness, darks circles, or puffiness.
Genevieve S.
E Wallingford, VT
This is my new HG eye cream!!! Sometimes Dr. Perricone can be hit or miss for me, but every once in awhile I'll find a gem like this eye cream. I bought it off of the Sephora website when I was hunting for a new eye cream and I am so happy with my purchase! I use it am and pm and it has really made a difference in the way my under eye area looks and feels. In the morning it helps to brighten my under eyes and makes my concealer glide on like a dream! A definite must have!!!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Brenda  S.
Beaver Dam, KY
il y a 6 mois
Perricone MD Brightening Eye Serum, how does this work on dark circles ?