suggested searches

3 star

15%

2 star

1 star

I decided to try this Perricone Under-Eye Cream to try and I couldn't be happier. Self-care and skin care is always important to me so I try to work it into my daily routine! I like to keep this eye cream right on my nightstand so it's the first thing I use when I wake up and one of the last things I apply before I go to sleep! This is a powerful day and night cream formulated with Dr. Perricone to reduce the appearance of the three types of Under-Eye discoloration to deliver a visibly noticeable improvement leaving the skin looking smooth and radiant. This product supports the skin's moisture barrier and visibly improves skin plumpness, strength, cushion, bounce and resiliency.
This product is fast absorbing and good for dark circles and it will brighten your eyes if you have those type of problem areas. The packaging is nice and it smells good. I would buy again because it feels good on my skin and I like that it has vitamin c in it but not sure how well it works on fine lines.
Hydrates and firms under eyes. Bottle doesn’t get much of the product when running low and have to unscrew top to use.
MORE REVIEWS
0/500
Can someone give me a list of under eye creams that reduce dark circles and under eye bags? Ones that actually work that you tried.
0 answers
Is this best for puffiness ?
0 answers
Perricone MD Brightening Eye Serum, how does this work on dark circles ?
more questions