Perricone MD Blue Plasma Orbital uploaded by Melissa L.

BY PERRICONE MD

A non-acidic and non-abrasive exfoliator for the eyes to smooth, soothe, and depuff. Ideal for all skin types, Blue Plasma Orbital effectively resurfaces skin with no irritation, imparting an unparalleled radiance and clarity for younger-looking eyes. It smooths, soothes, and depuffs while also delivering hydrating, antiaging, and brightening benefits. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates This product is recommended for everyone who has a concern with fine lines, puffiness, dry skin, bags, dark circles, and loss of brightness in the delicate eye area.

Anastasia F.
Reisterstown , MD
In went through a jar of this and didn’t notice much of an effect. It’s pricey, so I wish I saw some noticeable difference in my lines or dark circles. Unfortunately, this wasn’t the case. I’ll stick to other creams.
Frances A.
Ft Worth
I have noticed a significant difference in the softness of my skin since I started using blue plasma and other pericone products. I have been using this along with an eye serum and lotion and my face drinks up this combination and is generally much healthier.
Elina K.
Jackson, NJ
Purchased this a while ago and also love the serum. Effective when paired with other PTR products daily. exceeded my expectations only downside was the smell of the product. Will continue to repurchase this line
Sherry D.
In love with this product. I received as a free sample and have been hooked on it ever sense. Goes on thin... don't need a large amount and can see a difference.
Elizabeth O.
MIAMI, FL
Blue plasma works excellent on the skin. It is a little pricey however, it is well worth the value. I love buying Pericone products as all are quality.
Melissa L.
Los Angeles, CA
This is great! Exactly what Blue plasma is for the face but for your eyes. It doesn't smell as strong as the blue plasma for the face
Manda B.
Canada
I felt that this gel cream hydrated my eye but my eye area is extremely sensitive with hereditary dark circles... And I felt that this made them appear darker if that's even possible. You can tell that this cream has a bit of exfoliating power because when used five days in a row, I noticed a little bit of peeling in the delicate eye area. Maybe it was skin that needed to be exfoliated off, but to an already sensitive area I'd have to say it wouldn't make me use this product often. However I love the blue plasma for the rest of my face!