BY PERRICONE MD

What It Is:

Blue Plasma Cleansing Treatment is a no-rinse formula that deeply cleanses makeup and skin-aging debris as it gently exfoliates and conditions, leaving an instantly smooth and radiant appearance. Paired with Micellar molecules, this gentle cleanser works to trap skin pollutants, unclog impurities from deep within pores and allows for optimal delivery of Dr. Perricone’s anti-aging ingredients.

What It Does:

Deeply cleanses the skin of impurities, including makeup, without the need to rinse.

Lifts debris and purifies while softening the skin.

Leaves skin looking fresh, healthy and glowing.

What To Expect: Due to the science and compounds used in our products the feel and scent may vary.

Texture: Liquid

Consistency: Lightweight

Scent: Fragrance Free

DMAE:

Provides ultimate firming benefits to skin beginning to lose elasticity; enhances facial contours and delivers a "lifted," tightened, and toned appearance to the skin; diminishes the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.

Water/Aqua/Eau, PEG-6 Caprylic/Capric Glycerides, Propanediol, Phenoxyethanol, PPG-33-Buteth-45, Carnitine, Cetrimonium Chloride, Carbomer, Roe Extract, Allantoin, Sodium Hydroxide, Urea, Panthenol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Disodium EDTA, Copper Citrate, Betaine, Dimethyl MEA, Phosphatidylcholine, Phosphate Buffered Saline, Magnesium Aspartate, Zinc Gluconate, Copper Gluconate

Application:

Dr. Perricone recommends saturating a cotton pad and smoothing liberally all over face to effectively remove impurities. No rinsing is needed. Follow with your Perricone MD treatment and moisturizer. Gentle enough to be used morning and evening.

• Is this good for sensitive skin? I have very sensitive skin , alw...7 Answers
Perricone MD Blue Plasma Cleansing Treatment
  • "Like any Perricone product, it costs a pretty penny. But you can turn that pretty penny into a prettier face! Perricone never fails to please and this is no exception! Great for ANY skin type, even sensitive!" in 5 reviews
Christina C.
Smyrna, TN
So I'm a huge skincare junkie. I have severely only, acne prone skin. I have had my eye on the Perricone MD brand for quite some time. Due to price point, I don't own anything by them, but I managed to get my hands on this blue plasma treatment. You saturate a cotton ball after cleansing, then wipe all over your face, and it removes what your face wash didn't remove, and impurities and oils without stripping your skin, while hydrating it too. Let me say, I absolutely love this stuff. I've been using this in conjunction with the Sunday Riley Martian water mattifiying gel toner, and my face keeps improving every day. This stuff works very well with my oily skin. It's also been helping with my texture issues. I know perricone MD is a wonderful, high quality brand, and I can't wait to get my hands on more products by them. The brand uses nothing but high quality ingredients, and as a skincare junkie, I can appreciate. Anyone who doesn't like this, must not be using it correctly, because I love this blue plasma treatment. I bought mine at ulta for 50$ and couldn't be happier with it. Now that it's a staple in my skincare regimen, I will never go without It. It's really been helping with the appearance of my skin. I highly recommend this product to own and try 😍
Jenn C.
My friend recommended this toner for me to try because this was her holy grail product. I was hesitant at first since it's pricier than my usual toner. But I gave it a shot. I love it! It acts as a makeup remover at night if I'm lazy to wash my face. But it is a great toner that gets all the extra oil and dirt out of my pores. It really gets everything off of my skin way different then the basic toners I'm used to. I highly recommend!
Calley A.
McDonough, GA
This product is great! I have oily skin and use this after exfoliating/cleansing my skin. It is moderately pricey, but well worth it. It does not strip my skin of important oils and moisture, leaving my skin glowing and fresh looking, yet not greasy or slick. My face is remaining clear and nice!
Emma A.
ATLANTA, GA
I'm glad I didn't spring for the big bottle. Not because it's a bad product, but it's definitely too expensive to just leave me feeling "meh". I didn't really notice it doing much. It claims it can remove makeup, but I didn't find it very effective. Regular micellar water works better for me personally. So all in all, it's just middle of the road which surprised me because I find most Perricone products to work magic on my skin.
Cherise1676 ..
Indianapolis, IN
Amazing cleansing treatment ! I use this like a toner, on a cotton round and rubbed onto the skin. I get no burning, itching nor stinging on my sensitive skin. It cleans extremely well and leaves my skin feeling soft and refreshed. I haven't had any bad cystic acne while using this product in conjunction with some Sunday Riley products. I have repurchased this product 3 times and don't see myself being without it.
Anastasia E.
Newport Beach, CA
I am a huge fan of the Perricone brand, and the Blue plasma is no exception.  I love how it makes my skin look and feel, and always feel super clean once I use it.  I never doubt if it's doing a good job, and never disappoints.  I recommend all products by this brand, but will always use the cleanser to start my routine!
Nicole D.
Lafayette, LA
I bought this on a whim in looking for a non-abrasive exfoliator.  I bought it from Sephora.  When paired with a cotton ball, I find it does scuff away the dead skin.  It is a very gentle cleanser that does not foam up.  It is a little pricey but I would still recommend this to others.
Megan L.
Hanford
Makes my skin feel clean and smooth.  Takes all my make up off. Gentle. Smells great. Does it's job. Don't have to use a ton of product.  Perricone MD Blue Plasma Cleansing Treatment
Joellyn C.
This does not leave behind a sticky residue or leave my skin feeling tight or irritated. I like how soft my skin feels after using and how it takes cleansing a step further. I find that my skin condition improves by tighter pores and helping to keep blemishes away.
Wendy M.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Yes, the smell isn't pleasant, but damn! the results are amazing. My skin is super smooth within the first use. I was floored. I'm used to having to wait 2 weeks for results, but in the first day, my husband remarked how good my skin looked. Now that's impactful!
Haydee K.
Is this good for sensitive skin? I have very sensitive skin , always wanted to try it but I wasn't sure if it would be good for my sensitive skin.