BY PERRICONE MD

A nonacidic daily peel that delivers all the benefits of a traditional peel, without causing surface redness, irritation, or damage to skin. Thanks to cutting-edge cosmetic engineering, this peel performs three gentle, yet powerful modes of action. These include bio-specific peeling of only dead skin cells, preserving healthy ones exclusively; micro-extraction of surface debris with deep action that purifies the skin of build-up and pollutants; and hydrofusion with nutrient-rich water to smooth, soothe, and hydrate skin surface. Along with resurfacing the skin, Blue Plasma delivers luxurious luminosity, radiance, and clarity. Users also benefit from improved light reflectivity with increased brightness and glow, unparalleled softness and smoothness, plumpness of lines and wrinkles, and reduction in pore size. It is formulated Without: - Parabens This product is ideal for all skin types and skin conditions, even the most sensitive. It will not incur any skin damage, micro tears or abrasions, dryness, environmental sensitivity, or downtime. Research results:Consumer use studies of Blue Plasma revealed unprecedented results. Immediately post-application: - 97% agreed their skin looked and felt “baby soft" - 90% agreed their skin was visibly more luminous and felt hydrated After 3 days: - 80% agreed their skin looked dramatically luminous, radiant, and more translucent with a healthy glow - 95% agreed their skin looked renewed without redness, stinging, or burning - 92% agreed they loved how the treatment was less irritating than a chemical peel or an exfoliating scrub After 4 weeks: - 80% agreed their skin appeared dramatically brighter with improved clarity and transformed skin surface - 82% agreed the appearance of their skin’s discoloration has improved and skin felt like it had been replaced with “new skin" - 82% agreed their pores looked as though they had been extracted and the dulling dead cells swept away - 87% agreed it gave them professional results with see more...

Ruthie N.
I was wondering about using this cleanser because it is non rinse so I felt like it won't clean properly but it wasn't like that I used with a cotton pad and I could see all the impurities there after I used another one and it was clean my skin felt smooth and clean the only thing is that it is expensive for a cleanser but it is a very good product.
Travis C.
Las Vegas, NV
Honestly I'm not one who cares about scent at all in my skincare. So I'm willing to overlook the smell of this, which is borderline horrible. But the fact is that after an entire bottle I had less results than what I get from one of my far less expensive lactic acid serums. My pores we're still out of hand, and I didn't notice any clarity or glow to my skin.
Becky G.
I love this product. Works great for a toner, really cleanse your face and really helps clear up your complexion. It’s a little on the high end price so if you can afford it go for it
Wendy z.
Las Vegas, NV
This is the nastiest stuff. If you want to smell like a fish before you go to bed this is for you. Ordered this off of an informercial. I TRIED NOT gagging every evening I put this on!!
Returned it and told them why
Kerry F.
Kernersville, NC
Definitely helps to reduce the visibility of sun spots, with a gentle application and also visibly firmer skin! Awesome product!