Perricone MD Blue Plasma uploaded by Leslie B.Perricone MD Blue Plasma uploaded by Yolanda M.Perricone MD Blue Plasma uploaded by Melissa L.

BY PERRICONE MD

What It Is:

New formulation designed to reveal luminous, younger-looking skin. This no-rinse serum uses Bio-specific Peeling Technology and Micro-Extraction to target and eliminate dead skin cells. Hydro-Fusion technology, Hyaluronic Acid and beneficial botanicals help rebalance skin’s hydration and plump the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles for a complexion that’s visibly smoother, softer and more youthful-looking. Gentle enough for daily use.

What It Does:

Improves visible luminosity and glow.

Visibly minimizes enlarged-looking pores.

Promotes skin’s ability to retain moisture.

What To Expect: Due to the science and compounds used in our products the feel and scent may vary.

Texture: Liquid

Consistency: Lightweight

Scent: Strong scent that should dissipate after application

Liquid Crystal Delivery System:

An award-winning technology from Dr. Perricone that ensures the delivery of optimal nutrients to where skin needs it the most for maximum benefits.

Water/Aqua/Eau, Carnitine, Urea, Maltodextrin, Phosphatidylcholine, Dimethyl MEA, Gluconolactone, Sodium Carboxymethyl Beta-Glucan, Xanthan Gum, Hyaluronic Acid, Magnolia O¬cinalis Bark Extract, Pterocarpus Marsupium Bark Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Zinc Gluconate, Magnesium Aspartate, Subtilisin, Copper Gluconate, Disodium EDTA, Carrageenan/Chondrus Crispus, Citric Acid, Caprylyl Glycol, PEG-7 Glyceryl Cocoate, Phenoxyethanol, Sorbic Acid, Menthyl Lactate, Blue 1 (CI 42090)

Application:

Dr. Perricone recommends proper skin cleansing as the first step to any skincare regimen. Follow by smoothing Blue Plasma over entire face once a day. Wait a few moments and apply your Perricone MD treatment, followed by a moisturizer. No rinsing is needed after application.

Buy on bluemer...*
Iris H.
Kilgore, TX
If you don't mind a lot of flaking on your skin then you may give this product five stars I originally wanted to try this blue plasma because I was looking for something that would help with some hyperpigmentation and retexturize my skin. When I began using it you need iyet Lee begin within the first 3 to 5 days begin to see your skin starting to flake up as if it's about to shed for new skin some people claim that there's came off in sheets or as mine came off and Tiny flakes smaller than my own pinky nail. I know that some experts on the product have said do not scrub or peel but when you have to go out in public especially for work it tends to be an issue to where you have to. Every time I scan what flake up I always made sure to exfoliate, and afterwards I would use a really good moisturizer of mine to try to keep the flakiness in check while I left to either go to work or do my daily errands. I did see a lot of my hyperpigmentation go from pretty dark to only slightly visible. I can attest that this stuff very much works I would just say be careful when using it and to make sure that you wear the proper amount of sunscreen because people have difference in skin sensitivity and with the peeling skin and the new skin coming forward you wouldn't want to damage the new skin.
Cynthia T.
I have always wanted to try a Perricone MD product, but he price always stopped me because it's quiet expensive.
However, I was at Marshalls and they had this Perricone MD Blue plasma on sale for $15!!! So I bought it and actually thought that it was expired because the scent smelled like fish.....Then the more I read online the more I realized that I wasn't the first person to complain about the scent.
Non the less I have seen improvement in my skin since using. My skin is more of an even tone.
Leslie B.
Washington, DC
I bought this because a good friend swore by it. I have never been more disappointed in an expensive skincare product. It smells like fish( I swear), it’s oily, it didn’t absorb well into my skin. Worse, it did nothing for my skin after using it for a month... like absolutely nothing. One of the issues might be that the active ingredient loses effectiveness with exposure to light and air. The construction of the bottle is not conducive to preventing these conditions.
Ashley L.
Haymarket
I LOVE Perricone MD Blue Plasma! It is one of the all time best serums I have ever used. It makes my skin feel so healthy and fresh. I’ve noticed amazing results every time I use it. It removes all the junk from my pores and all the dead skin. I’ve noticed smaller pores and my fine lines are slowly headed out the door! The ONLY downside to this product is that it is incredibly expensive, but you get what you pay for, especially with Perricone MD products!
Monica C.
Vallejo, CA
Seriously....who formulates such witchcraft? I am beyond thrilled with the results. Even my beau has made comments. He is happy with the fact that I no longer talk about a facelift. The smell gets it a minus star but it does go away quickly. Plus, there are so many Perricone MD products to try before I lay my 5 star on it. Perricone MD Blue Plasma
Queen o.
Was wanting more from this product.... others raved that it was life changing but i’m not sure if it was due to our age difference or skin types that it just didn’t preform as well. Smell is off putting at first but it disappears after application. Priced to high for me to repurchase.
Carleen C.
Newfane, NY
Smells fishy and is very watery but it feels nice on my face. When I use it though I get a very shiny layer that is noticeable unless I go right to bed. No noticeable difference after using in terms of dry ski relief but feels nice. Too pricey for me to recommend.
Caroline L.
Columbia
Such a good investment product! This stuff makes my face feel so smooth and awake after using! It has also significantly improved the texture and pigmentation of my skin! I'm prone to getting a red uneven skin tone and this has seriously changed the game!
Samantha W.
Vestavia Hls, AL
My favorite way to get the extra makeup offf your face. This is beautiful with technology that keeps the skin youthful and hydrated all day. Will get any extra water proof makeup and glitter off. Love it.
Sarah H.
Cottonwood Heights, UT
Love this toner. It is great for aging skin as it is super hydrating. It has a thicker formula thab most toners and i likr to pat this into my face right after a shower to help lock in moisture.
Caroline B.
Panama City, FL
Is this really worth the price?!
Sheila W.
Albion, MI
Does this work well for aging skin?
Omnia M.
Is it a good for oily skin??
Tammy N.
What's the difference between this and the blue plasma cleansing treatment?